• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Hivebent: New Game+



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
6,355
Awards
0
Age
26
Location
The Land of Sand and Prisms
Alternia.

Eight Trolls; friends, mutual or otherwise, were brought together by paradoxical contrived events to play a game. They all had different backgrounds, and were dotted along different parts of the hemospectrum.

A month before she reached the age of six solar sweeps, potential Hero of Space Treyya Dartan discovered, amongst the mysterious, amphibian-centric ruins near her hive, ancient glyphs on its walls. As any Troll would, she recognized it as programming, archaic or not, but definitely part of some code for a game of some sort. To decipher it all, she went to the one other Troll she knew had some knowledge of games.

Unfortunately, Ristar was not exactly great with computer-based games, but he spent most of his time putting what he dubbed “Sgrub” together. What came off to him as strange, however, was that game’s requirement of two players. In fact, more. The game would allow for an endless amount of players, working together, as long as they completed a loop. Normally he would choose to play with others rather than have a single-player game, but helping others?

Asking around, the game received hype among the eight. Some of them conspired, and discussed what would happen. There was an issue rising regarding blood color and taking sides, and if a group of Trolls could truly come together. But whatever, it was only a game.

But “taking sides” didn’t matter when the meteors began raining down. It soon seemed less like a game and more like a race for survival into the Medium. Once Ristar released his rushed beta version of Sgrub, there was hardly much time for planning.

He became the server player of guinea pig Morana Nocnia.

Who in turn suckered in Tseita Namnir.

Who in solidarity persuaded Cravan Hestus.

Who in confusion found Ursunz Vorenz.

Who decided to inform Vespis Ravana.

Who brought along Darmon Maleck.

Who through elimination asked Treyya Dartan.

Who finally made Ristar Thales her client player, who begrudgingly put aside his manipulative behavior to act as a leader figure and keep everyone working together.

As their planet and species was destroyed, they escaped into the Medium, making base on their respective planets. Being part of the strong Troll race, they had absolutely no qualms with fighting for survival, and doing so with the most mundane assortment of weapons and gadgets while building up, up, and up to move through their gates. Of course to do all of that they would need to create items to suit their situations or whatever the hell seemed cool at the time. First on the agenda, then:

====> Alchemize.
 

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
4,112
Awards
13
Age
27
Location
Weeabooland
Website
www.subeta.net
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
OOC: To make things perfectly clear, here is the server>client list.

Red = Server
Blue = Client

Treyya Gartan > Ristar Thales > Morana Nocnia > Tseita Namnir > Cravan Hestus > Ursunz Vorenz > Vespis Ravana > Darmon Maleck

And then it repeats over and over. Basically saying, Treyya is the server of Ristar who is the server or Morana who is the server of Tseita who is the server of Cravan who is the server of Ursunz who is the server of Vespis who is the server of Darmon who is the server of Treyya.

Make sense?
 

Athel

Machinist
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
1,930
Awards
0
Age
25
Location
Ishgard
> Enter name.

Your name is Darmon Maleck.

You are busy fighting off lousy stupid goddamn imps.

You are an absolute master of your WOODEN POLE. The way it moves around your body is both entrancing and solidly painful. You demonstrate the second of these features as you whack one of the many IRON IMPS overrunning your house. Never missing a beat, you shift your grip on it and with a slight movement of your wrist deliver a second strike. The creature is knocked back, first by the blow and then as you proceeded to kick it over the edge of the wall surrounding your hive.

It plummets to its demise. You see the faint twinkling of grist far below. You frown. You’re going to need to remember to get that later.

> Darmon: Investigate surroundings.

When meteors began to strike the area around your hive, you worked side-by-side with your friend Vespis to teleport yourself into the Medium. It was thrilling, heart-racing, and absolutely awesome. But we won’t get to see it.

Now, your hive rests between two giant spires of rock. These spires are speckled across the land, as you can see from the horizon. The ground level is far beneath you, so much so that clouds block its view. The sky is locked in an eternal dawn, the sky painted silver-blue. It looks like something out of one of your paintings, if you could paint that well or ever took one out of your basement where you run the risk of people seeing it.

This is the LAND OF ORE AND HEIGHTS, otherwise known as LOOOH, which echoes grandly when shouted from one of its many peaks.

> Darmon: Go kill some imps.

Conveniently, there are imps climbing all over your hive. Or maybe inconveniently. It’s hard to tell. They’re annoying little Underlings, especially with those gigantic arms and claws and stuff. You might end up regretting throwing your lusus into that kernel, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Speaking of which, you haven’t seen him around. He’s probably off climbing some mountains. That is if he had feet.

But back to the point, you were about to fight some imps.

> Darmon: Strife!
 
Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
9,205
Awards
0
Location
Canada
====> Be the douchebag with the superiority complex.

You don't really want to, but his obvious superiority is simply impossible to ignore.

You are now the douchebag with the superiority complex.

====> Enter name.

Your name is Vespis Ravana.

This session of name entering feels familiar, but you brush it aside.

You are currently a bit angry because sgrub only brought your house proper into your game, and not your surrounding area, filled with your totally arbitrary trophies. On the plus side, your species only consists of 8 people now, counting you.

Vespis: Investigate that computer over there

It's your computer. You know it well. Like everything else in your hive, it is incredibly cluttered, with a good chunk of crap. All of which is now probably pretty useless. You would like to stress that the apocalypse has recently occurred, and everyone other than you, and your friends, and that massively huge bitch who you really want to ignore right now because you don't much feel like going into a trauma-induced coma when you have a job to do, is dead.

Very, very, very dead.


Vespis: You stop delivering exposition and go look at that computer this instant!


Well, who are you to argue?


You take a closer look at your computer. It looks like ds has been making a bit of progress while you've been off daydreaming and listening to voices in your head and such. Well, on his echeladder, maybe. The genius has somehow managed to economize by killing as many imps as possible while picking up as little grist as possible. You kind of want to chew him out for this, but he'll probably just get back on it later. Oh well. You've helped him deploy a good chunk of his phernalia already, so you can wait a bit before getting back to him on anything.


You don't really know what your server player has been up to, but it's not the first thing on your mind. If he needs you, he'll just... well, he'll do something to get your attention. You're kind of worried about that...


Vespis: Alchemize


You are suddenly met with a strong urge to alchemize something.

You decide to look around for something or other to use. Your whole hive has been rearranged since ac became your server player, and your many trophies are no longer where you left them. Not that you could do much with them, anyways. Your various other pieces of shit remain where you left them, for the most part.

You spot a trusty shovel lying around on the ground. It could probably be used to make something, you think! Well, nothing that interesting. Actually, it'd probably be pretty useless. You captchalogue it in your sylladex anyways. No use leaving it lying around, you suppose.


You could probably alchemize some creepy occult stuff, but that strikes you as a terrible idea. It's a shame you've never taken to "swag" much.


Vespis: Make some sort of portable computing device

You wonder why you can't just copy the captcha code from someone else's. Actually, you decide that you will do just that at a later date! But not now! knowing that you can probably just take someone else's computing device of some sort, you elect to... yes! You have devised a brilliant plan! You will see how many things you could theoretically combine with...

Actually you're at a total loss for ideas. You guess you'll just kill some imps and see if anything comes up with ac.
 

Muse

you look atrocious
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
4,052
Awards
0
Age
25
====> Do something.

You are. Doing something, you mean. You're trying to get out of your hive. You're 'trying' because the hallway is blocked by your ablution trap. Your ablution trap which should not have left the ablution chamber. You think your server player just likes picking on you.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


You know in all honesty, you probably could just go a different way. Try jumping out your window like a bonking badass and try not breaking your face too horribly. But you would rather blame someone else than take the time to walk like five feet behind you and go out the window. Lazy.

====> Stop being lazy.

You would if you could, but you think you're addicted. And addiction is a powerful thing.

====> Stop being lazy x2.

FINE.

====> Abscond.

You turn around and climb out of your window, and then very carefully, jump onto the ground.

Really, was that so hard?
 

RiderKick

New member
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
70
Awards
0
Location
England
====> Be the metal armed tall guy.

MAN just look at those arms. It's hard to not want to be this guy with those arms.

====> Enter name.

You are Ursunz Vorenz.

Your hive is full of imps.

FULL OF THEM.

That is saying alot. Your hive is near enough a castle that could fit a king, family, servants and a bear. For the past while you have been showing them who's on top of THIS food chain. Although instead you have been eating the odd things they seem to drop. You forget the name. This is all confusing to you.

Currently you are in your room, pondering what to do next as all that punching and MANLY BODYSLAMS have gotten you nowhere other than a bunch of grist.

====> Ponder is BFF can help at all via Trollian.

And that you do. You ponder long and hard. Ten seconds, really. You make your way over to your husktop and for some reason you feel the need to examine it. It is not one of those fancy dancy portable ones and has to be hooked up and such. An awful shame that. To make up for it, the husktok and screen look like they were dropped in gold and recovered.

====> Stop admiring your knightly husktop and talk to Vespis.

Very good idea! And you get right on it. Maybe he guide you. Imagine that. A lower blood. Guiding him. It's fine, it is Vespis after all. Although you can't help but feel you should be making something. Blasted game.
 
Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
4,112
Awards
13
Age
27
Location
Weeabooland
Website
www.subeta.net
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
==> Be the snake lady.

This works, I guess.

==> Examine surroundings.

Looks like outside, it's cold as heck. Inside is pretty darn warm, thankfully, so there's a plus. To the west is a bunch of mountains as well as one large mountain. Looks strange up there, barely any snow or ice. Maybe you should go up there some time? Yeah better remember about that. You decide to look around your hive for things to alchemize.

==> Begin alchemizing

You do so. Looking around, you spy one of your old portable pianos. Heaving it over to the machine, you sit it down on it. Thinking about what to add next, you spy your husktop on the desk. You decide to sit that and combine it when the piano, to see what happens. Pressing the button to turn on the machine, you watch it light up and create...

==> What did you create?

Looks like a huge piano with a computer screen. A Compiano? Is that a word? It is now. The thing is huge and hard to carry around. Time to think of something else to add. Looking around, nothing seems to be good enough to add to it. Wait, what about your glove?

==> Try the glove

You throw your left glove into the machine on top of the Compiano. Pressing the button, you see only the glove is left. Lifting it up, it seems that you now have a computer piano glove thing. It works you guess.
 

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
6,355
Awards
0
Age
26
Location
The Land of Sand and Prisms
====> Be the math-y guy

Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be? That is ludicrous.

====> Enter name, smartass

You name is Ristar Thales. You entered the Medium not too long ago, as you were in fact the last of your group to make it in. You find yourself in The Land of Sand and Prisms, or LOSAP, an expansive desert. Fearing the sun usually associated with deserts, you stay inside.

====> Then why is it dark?

You may have not been paying attention to the fact that the sky is full of dark clouds, blocking out the sunlight, if there was any to begin with. All you have done is experiment with Sgrub's insane Alchemizing abilities. Man, the shit you can make. You have already made some awesome FOUR-SUITED POKER CHIPS they are sort of lame but also really, really cool.

====> So venture forth, wimp

You walk out onto the sand and inspect your surroundings. The land is barren, though there is sand pouring from the skies. Up above you see floating shapes, or prisms, from which streams of sand came from. Standing out amongst the sky is a number of black dots. Some of them are close enough for you to make out as imps, flying around.

Their heads are in the familiar shape of your wolf lusus. On their backs are buzzing wings like a bee. some have wings attached to their arms instead. They are coming closer and closer.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


====> Alchemize so you don't get swarmed and killed on the spot

Oh gog oh gog oh gog you your calculator can't project functions long enough for this.

You run back inside and search your room for something with range. You pick up your AUTOMATIC CARD SHUFFLER and go through the lengthy process of turning it into a punch card. You are used to this, since the last time this happened you had to do it all on your own without the help of your dumb server player. She was too busy "surviving" or some bullshit excuse.

You finally come to your Alchemiter and combine the card shuffler with your trusty AI-840 CALCULATOR to make the AI-52 SEMI-AUTOMATIC NUMBER CRUNCHER. Guaranteed to crunch numbers faster than you can pick them up! That is a bad pun.
 
Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
9,205
Awards
0
Location
Canada
====> Be Vespis

You succeed in this.


You think you hear something outside your respiteblock's door. It is probably something that intends to kill you. You think you should proba-oh look someone is trolling you.

Spoiler Spoiler Show




You cannot help but admit that the spectacle laid out before you is very, very gruesome. You wish you were aware of his lack of skills as a decorator sooner...

Apparently, he was having enough fun with his Alchemiter, though. Lucky bastard.

You proceeded to ask him about things to alchemize, when he had the brilliant idea to throw several maces into your respiteblock through the window. You do not know how he did it. All of a sudden you are very afraid of him.

Vespis: Skip to the most awkward part of the conversation


Spoiler Spoiler Show




Vespis: Strife

You whip out your mace and proceed to have an amazing battle with the tiny, chainsaw wielding imp. It really only consists of you walking up to the imp and bludgeoning it to death, seeing as it hasn't figured out how to turn the chainsaw on. You guess it's still sort of amazing, but you'd prefer not to dwell on it.

You kill the imp and grab the strife specibus it was using. You'll probably just wind up passing it off to someone else, eventually. Honestly, why use an alternative weapon when you have a mace handy? Preposterous! You then captchalogue the chainsaw. It would probably be a good idea to head over to your punch designix already, but you master plan which you just thought of a few minutes ago requires assistance from one more person before it can be completed...
 

RiderKick

New member
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
70
Awards
0
Location
England
====> Be Ursunz

By now your best friend probably had some sort of chainsaw mace. That reminds you. You should get to work on messing around with some things to combine. More specifically, your husktop with something portable. You already had the perfect idea.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


But out of the corner of your eye you spot something. A small poster of a man on a mountain range. But this was no troll. Weird. He had light coloured flesh and no horns... and next to your 'coon none the less? Who was this mysterious yet...enduring man.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


Maybe this could be of use later. First things first! The helmet. With care, you wrap your mechanical hands around the, near enough, ancient helmet. Don't want that breaking.

====> Alchemize priceless helmet with your scrubby husktop.


After much effort of moving the desk, coon and various other things in your room (That upset you to some extent. You were proud of your rooms layout), you eventually manage to place your husktop onto the circle along with the helmet. The end result is something you honestly did not expect. It was way cooler than you thought it'd be.


====> Captchalogue 'Comealot Visor'
Spoiler Spoiler Show


Now. Back to a slightly more pressing matter.

====> Admire mysterious man

This man let out an aura you could not describe. He must have had a blood even higher than yourself. You would have followed him into battle even if it was just you and him. Something MUST BE DONE
.

====> Alchemize arms and poster

You created something amazing this day. You do not understand the name, but it is amazing aswell. Your mechanical arms are now the 'Foreman Grylls'. Nothing really changed. They just seem to have the mystery mans face etched into the shoulders.


====> Include unrelated note

Spoiler Spoiler Show
 
Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
7,437
Awards
0
Age
26
====> Be INTIMIDATING.
Too easy.
====> Enter name.
Your name is Morana Nocnia. You are holding the largest goddamn pair of scissors in your hands.

Sharp edges. Terrifyingly sharp. Surely cuts more than just paper. And you have that diabolical gleam in your eyes - or, well, most trolls do, what with the sickening orange. Let's just say your stare is malicious even by the standards of your peers. Intimidating, even.
====> Snip.
Really sharp edges.
====> Examine surroundings.
It's your hive, looking the same as always. Smudgy paintings on walls and the floor, your Bat-top on the nearby desk, books, imps, all that boring stuff.

The imps are a new feature, though.

And most of them don't have their legs attached to their torsos anymore. Hell, some are in even smaller pieces. Really adds to the feng shui of the room - maybe the blood could be used as paint--

Your Bat-top is screeing. Yes, that is a verb. Completely viable.
====> Answer Tseita.
Why would you? Her hissy fits amuse you so much.
Then again, you might want to keep her alive for now, so you might as well help out. At some point. Maybe later.
====> Alchemize.
You kind of did already. Combining books with imp limbs gave you a crapload of new literature. Reading might be a bit more tricky, though - the books tend to run and/or crawl away from you. Perhaps you are too intimidating.

You also upgraded your scissors. Just a small thing, combined them with a knife for terrifyingly SHARPER edges. Once you find something more interesting you might upgrade the upgrade.
====> Snip snip.
Sure are a lot of imps.
Sure are sharp edges.
Heheh.

You wonder what would happen if you combined your scissors with an imp head. The result could be quite SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
====> Answer Ristar.
Oh, it's that prick. This one you have to answer. He tends to flip his shit if he doesn't get enough attention. Poor thing.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
The last comment was hardly necessary. Maybe you felt like he needed it, though. A purely encouraging remark towards the leader of the group. That's all.
====> Snip snip snip.
Yes, the view is deliciously cadaverous again.
 

Athel

Machinist
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
1,930
Awards
0
Age
25
Location
Ishgard
====> Darmon: Collect grist.

After an amazing battle with several imps climbing around your hive, you efficiently gather up all the grist they dropped. These little grey cubes of IRON are certain to come in handy later.

====> Check computer.

You trudge over to your respiteblock around the many shattered pieces of furniture littering your hive. There were many more than usual, what with these imps tearing things apart with their formidable gorilla arms. You are going to have to deal with them later.

You check on your client. Treyya seems like she's handling herself well despite the cold.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


====> Go use that code.

You think that's a great idea so you decide to do just that. You have to do some running around with the Alchimeter and the Designix and all that annoying stuff but for our sake we'll skip to the important part.

You && combine the dagger code and your wooden pole to make a SIMPLE SPEAR.

That couldn't have been more obvious. But you're just getting started here.

Next, you pick up one of those torches you had from your hive. Your lusus thought they might be helpful during bird season to discourage them from landing on your hive. You both learned your lesson when they did the complete opposite.

Before storing it in your JUDO MODUS, you light one of the torches. To get the weapon out, you have to break it out of it's card in a single chop. Luckily you only need to check the code at the moment.

====> Make awesome new weapon.

You && combine the spear and the torch to make the PYROTECHNIC'S PIKE. The red hot blade pulses with flame.

You begrudgingly decide to use spears as your weapon of choice now. While you are usually resigned to using a simple pole, a weapon of power, yet control, you feel like this would be much more handy when fighting your way through waves of monsters. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

And hey, the game still thinks it fits in polekind. Better make best use of the rules as you can.

====> Make new computing device.

You're surprised you didn't think of that before. You captchalogue your husktop (an older model, but still handles well) and combine it with your handy WEIGHTED TRAINING BANDS (with the weights removed of course) to create the DUALCORE-ARM PROCESSORS. You're really glad it didn't turn out to be a powerglove.

====> Work on client's hive.

You settle down at your computer and decide to help Treyya out with some building of her hive. Being nearly the last link in the server-chain, you have a lot of grist to work with. Better get started
 

Muse

you look atrocious
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
4,052
Awards
0
Age
25
====> Do something.

Yeah, you probably should do something. Everyone seems to be alchemizing, so you suppose you could do that. First you should try to find your equipment. Your cruxtruder seems to be outside of your hive, right next to your door. Okay, that works. Now where did your server put the other tw- oh you have got to be kidding.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


Now you're wondering how you didn't notice this at all when you had to make the cruxite dowels. You figured she probably moved it. Just to mess with you.


Too many of the people in this game are like that.

====> Troll your friend.

You think you shall do that. You haven't talked to him since he entered the medium. You are so worried about him. You think it's a little silly that you haven't been able to do that, considering you ARE his server player, but on the other hand, Cravan does like to run off and do his own thing. Which worries you. Immensely.

You pester him.






.... or at least you would if you had a portable computer on you like a sensible person. Why did you even leave your hive again?





Ashamed of your complete lack of foresight, you begrudgingly enter back into your hive, up to your respite block where your computer is.

====> Pester him now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


And now you wait.
 
Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
6,355
Awards
0
Age
26
Location
The Land of Sand and Prisms
====> Lament architecture.

Yeah, your hive, even though it looks AWESOME, was never really built to be walked upon outside of.

=====> Pester server player.

Fine you do that because even a shark like you needs help.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


====> Look at hive.

OH.

Well then. She was very quick. You begin to climb them when you hear Trollian start making noise through the window. There she is again.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


====> Do such a thing.

Right so you take your computer and go through that stupid lengthy process. There really has to be an easier way to do this, maybe by combining all of these machines or something. That would be nice.

You combine your HUSKTOP and your CARD SHARK SHADES to make the SHARKTOP PRO VISOR.

And there goes Trollian blinking on your new fashionable piece of eyewear.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


====> Be the fortune teller.

You shuffle by hand like any good card player who has time on his shuffling hands. While you lack a cardkind specibus, you do aspire to gain one and be like your mythological idols, the mystical Swindiviners, who are known through history as having swindled the the rich and the poor, the powerful and the weak, the...right you were doing something for someone.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


====> Ascend.

Now to take care of business.
 

Cinollex

tssssss
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
2,957
Awards
2
  • Le Artiste
  • Retired Staff
====> Dig.

INVALID COMMAND.

====> Dig.

Gog, just.

====> Dig.

Look UP.

====> Dig UP.

Yes. Yes, do that.

Now. Together, you and your server player reside among the earliest links in this eight-strong chain, some of the first to encounter Sgrub, and, logically, the most ade --

What is this.

This isn't UP.

====> Dig.

INVALID COMMAoh gog did you expand your hive at all?

Where's your server player?

Spoiler Spoiler Show


So, not only have you not expanded since entering the Medium, but you apparently haven't maintained contact with your server player, either. No, no. It's not your fault.

It's hers.

Tell her that it's her fault.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


Rustbloods.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


Looks like Ms. Namnir hasn't been making a whole lot of progress, either. Still. You should deal with these imps, lest they further extirpate your hidey-hole. You switch off the lensComp™ and deploy the lensDisc™. Your monocle's chain extends, the lens itself tripling in size, its lacerations trip-ly visible. It collides with a few of those unsavoury aggressors, entwining them and binding them, just as you (that is, the chain) send(s) them hurtling into the abyss.

See? Being useful is fun!

Just do that a couple more thousand times, and you're set.
 
Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
9,205
Awards
0
Location
Canada
====> Troll the rustblood

You elect not to troll the rustblood. You can do it any time, anyways. Besides, there are better, more interesting things to do. You have a hive full of crap, and an imagination so crappy that you have yet to do anything with it. This must be remedied!

You totally ignore your computer and go wander about your hive.

Your hive was formerly fairly large. You had it set up in two halves, connected by aerial walkways. You had possessed both halves while young, but at some point your lusus decided that it would be a good idea to turn half of it into a hive for her legions of sycophantic smaller wasps. You decided, mostly because of said smaller wasps, not to argue with her. She was in said portion of your hive when it found itself... crushed. The rest of your hive has been a bit singed, but you are not much worse for wear. The meteor was rather small, and you made it into the Medium pretty much as it impacted. It was both intense and awesome. And no one but you and Ursunz will ever see it.

It's your own fault, really, seeing as you spent so much time sitting around watching Darmon do virtually nothing. Wait... no. It is time for corrections! It is his fault for not telling you to stop! And Ursunz's fault for not doing... whatever he was supposed to be doing. Whatever the case, you are quite certain that it is not your fault at all and that it was just an unfortunate accident caused by your idiotic cohorts. Yes, that's it!


You exit your respiteblock and see a copious amount of imps. They're all pretty bloodthirsty looking.

====> Run away like a leader

You run back into your respiteblock. You handled that well.

You elect to reassess your situation.

====> Go kill the imps already

You wonder whether or not you should. Your current weaponry is lacking... but no one ever got anything done by asking for help when they were unable to do something on their own!


You wield your mace and cautiously open the door...

====> OHGOGTHEYWERERIGHTBEHINDTHEDOOR

What? They're exactly where they were before. Did you expect anything different?

Whatever. You get to work on bludgeoning them.

====> OHGOGTHESEIMPSARESTRONGSOMEONESAVEME

They were pretty weak. There weren't that many of them, and you've been murdering things since before you crawled out of the tunnels.

Let's stop jumping to idiotic conclusions and start making progress, here.

====> Survey the damage

You go looking around your hive, hoping dearly that Ursunz has not made another walkway out of your trophies. The whole place is feeling a bit empty what with Ursunz's adjustments. Those being... well, having thrown a good many of your trophies out the window. You will make him pay dearly for this... eventually. Actually, you probably won't make him pay unless someone tells you to. And even then it will only be to prove that you can. He will live to see another night... for now.

There isn't much left lying around your hive now. You have a few games, and a lot of random crap, so you can probably find something, but you miss the comforting presence of troll corpse.

====> Find your Punch Designix

Ursunz placed your Punch Designix as soon as you entered the Medium and killed a few imps, but he never bothered to tell you where. You can only assume he placed it somewhere it will not possibly negatively affect your access to anything.

Ah, this next room houses the always appreciated ablution trap and related objects. A true fortress of solitude, much like in Supertroll. God, you hate that thing.

====> Open door

The door seems jammed. Strange. No matter. You're sure that you can force it open. And who knows, maybe he was actually idiotic enough to put the Designix in there. Or... oh gog. No. Not even he could have been that idiotic. There is no way... he said he wouldn't do it. But... what else could it be?

====> Chew out the armless guy

You rush back to your computer and open Trollian.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


You figure that, while you're at it, you should contact Darmon. It only makes sense. Honestly. Nothing ever got done from not asking for help when you are unable to do something on your own.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


You had discussed this idea with him several nights prior. You never thought that you would be able to put it to use. But, today, it is going to happen. The ultimate weapon is practically in your totally awesome, buff hands.
 
Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
7,437
Awards
0
Age
26
====> SCREEEEEEEE.
Fine. You'll answer her.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Speak of the devil,
====> Ascend.
Your hive is horribly slanted. Ascending is somewhat impossible with the equipment you possess at the moment!
====> Create required equipment.
The imps seem to be gone for now. You might as well use this moment of peace for something useful.

You combine IMP WINGS, separated from one of the corpses, with your AIRFLOW-PRODUCER FOR LARGE RESPITEBLOCKS as well as your BOOKCONVEYOR (human definition; backpack) to create PORTABLE LEATHERGLIDERS. The propeller is convenient for EXTRA-LIFDOFF.

There are still a few problems with heading upwards. One would be the lack of contact while away from your Bat-top.

You combine the BAT-TOP with your PITCH BLACK SPECS to create DARKENED EXTENDVISION LENSEAPPENDAGES. My, these are quite gorgeous.
====> Ascend.
No. There is still an obstacle to cross. How are you supposed to land on a severely angled surface? The top of the roof is not meant for striding. Your passion towards sharp things seems to be stabbing you in the back.

Please excuse the bad pun.

There is only one solution. A solution you'd rather evade, but right now you don't have much choice. Your own fault for getting into a game requiring TEAMWORK.
====> Ask for help.
Bluh.

You hope Ristar is not too busy with his egoistic shenanigans.

...You are such a hypocrite for saying that. But you don't care.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If luck is on your side, he'll answer within minutes. If not, you have a long wait ahead of you. Ristar is unpredictable like that, immersing in his little games far too often and never replying. You doubt it's the case this time, but you never know. Maybe he has found someone to play a round of poker with. Addiction is a powerful thing, after all.

Oh, the imps are back.

 
Last edited:

RiderKick

New member
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
70
Awards
0
Location
England
====> Relish in another victory.

You must have forgot to turn your swag off because these bitches are clinging to you like magnets. You've been traveling up the range and stopping when you could find a small cave or something similar but every time you do more of these minions appear in different shapes and sizes. You first encountered the Freezing Ogre type the second you walked out of your damn hive and it's starting to feel like they're more common than the imps while getting higher up the mountain range. Nothing your wicked sick chokeslams and punches can't handle though. Those ice skull things were pretty durable though. They were getting more common. Plenty of grist though.


====> Climb up.


And you do so, continuing on with your quest to nowhere specific. For some reason, you felt the odd need to get as high as possible. As if a voice were in your head. A quiet one but a voice none the less. You had informed your matesprit of this desire and she supported it. No reason not to. Your server player was also very much...absent when you were resting and actually bothering to take a look at Trollian. Not like you're not used to being a total boss alone but you know. The gate was above your hive and you can never have enough grist. Get it all done in one go. SPEAKING OF


====> Show Vespis who is on top in this relationship wait what


You have no idea what that is supposed to mean. You will ignore it.


Spoiler Spoiler Show


Leave a message after the beep, it seems. You see an edge coming up. Flat ground again. As flat as it gets on a damn mountain range anyway.

====> Pull self up onto some more stable footing.

This snow did horrors to your hands. You noticed your thumbs reacted a bit slower than usua- oh dear what is that.

====> Behold! Behold whatever that is.

In the middle of a rather spaceous cave infront of you is a blade. Just laying there. While this would usually not mean much to you, this sword was rather absurdly sized. It was a gladius, if you want to be specific. Big enough for you, a rather HUGE troll (and still growing) to sling over your shoulder and for it to reach your ankle, hilt to tip.

====> Inspect huge blade.

You make your way over and lift it with some ease. This thing was no light weight. Whoever used this thing must have been at most double your size. This thing was well made aswell. Designs around the edges of the hilt and heck even on the actual blade its self.

Yeah. You're taking this, even if you can't use it.

====> Yoink.


Yoink.

====> Continue working on Vespis' roof stairs thing with what grist there is.
 

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
4,112
Awards
13
Age
27
Location
Weeabooland
Website
www.subeta.net
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
==> Be locked in hive

You are. The reasoning behind this is due to the sheer amount of imps and cold outside of your hive. Currently, you are trying to figure out what to do with your clothes to make them warmer. Short shorts and short sleeved shirts are not the best thing to wear in a place with permafrost on the ground. Perhaps Ursunz will have something long-sleeved?

==> Ask Ursunz

Spoiler Spoiler Show


==> Sadness

Well, guess you're going to be forever cold. Unless you happen to ask someone else for something long sleeved. Then again, Ursunz is huge and one of his shirts would most likely be good enough. But why bother? You might end up with a worse shirt than before. You decide to just sit around and mess with your compiano glove and see what it can do.

==> Have dream fun with Ursunz

You do so. You had gotten tired after awhile of messing with your glove, so you decided to try this out. It was really fun, actually. You two had a great time together and saw many things on the gold colored planet.
 

Athel

Machinist
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
1,930
Awards
0
Age
25
Location
Ishgard
====> Darmon: Investigate hole in your floor.

Oh damn.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


You have a good feeling about who created this hole.

====> Find lusus.

You have a feeling where your lusus is. He has seemed restless lately, ever since he died and then undied. He would be heading to a place that would make him comfortable.

====> Ascend to the highest point in the building.

You climb to the roof of your hive. You have a spectacular view of the scattered peaks and your lusus crushing imps with its bare hands. These seems like a very productive use of his energy because it earns you a lot of free grist.

Spoiler Spoiler Show


You are glad he's okay. It would be impossible to find a spirefruit, that is if you didn't have the last existing one in your refrigerator downstairs. You wouldn't want to let him down.
 
Top