• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Blues [Sign Ups and OOC][Collab between Evangeline and Darkfyre]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
HighSchoolBlues.png

St. Augustine: A boarding school located deep in the heart of the United States of America. Established precisely 100 years ago, the school focuses on children considered to be gifted in certain fields. It does so by offering not only an advanced curriculum to help students reach his or her potential while offering classes regarding State mandated courses. Many of the alumni can be seen anywhere from the silver screen all the way to history books. The school is often joked as a separate nation with a leading export of celebrities. By being accepted to this prestigious school, students become the envy of the world over.

Plot

Welcome to the Student Council.

You have each been selected because not only do you excel in your respective fields, but you also express superb leadership skills. Your job for the years to come will test everything that you know, and even things that you know nothing about. Your primary duties will consist of reviewing rules and regulations, making adjustments where seen fit, and raising money not only for future students seeking scholarships, but to also raise money for the school itself. Your methods to raise this money will be tested for creativity and consistency. There are several other duties that you will be asked to address by your staff adviser, but these will be addressed in due time.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to seek your answers from any of the school faculty.

Yours Truly,
Dean Marilyn C. Walden

You will play a member of the Student Council, or one of the four class representatives. It will be your job to come up with ideas for the five fundraisers that will happen during the story. I encourage you to work hard at these ideas utilizing your character's unique skills while working in conjunction with others. Rivalries will be formed and romance is key.

Available Classes

Students at St. Augustine are presented with the unique ability to choose their own classes for the four years that they attend. Because of this students are free to develop in his or her own way, be it getting their worst subjects out of the way early or getting what they know and love first and possibly keeping it through the four years.

Maths
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Algebra 1&2
Geometry
Pre-Calculus
Calculus

English
Mondays and Wednesdays
Composition 1&2
American Literature
British Literature
World Literature

Science
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Arts
Mondays and Wednesdays
Theater
Digital Imaging
Traditional Mediums
Music

Physical Education
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
ROTC
Yoga
Tai-Chi
Walking and Hiking
Martial Arts
General

-All classes in the Arts programs are divided up into various sub-categories to focus on a student's particular strengths and weaknesses. At least one of each program is required before graduation.

Rules

1.) I am only accepting ten characters. First in, first serve.
2.) No Power-Playing [Unless needed to move on after a player had been inactive for some time/given permission]
3.) No Machine Gun posting.
4.) Literacy is a MUST! I understand that nobody is perfect but I would like to be able to read what is written and understand it clearly.
5.) Romance is also a MUST! It's a romance RP for a reason; however, keep it within KHI's rules.
6.) Swearing = PG-13.
7.) I AM allowed to reject templates. No complaining.
8.) If you've read these rules post: "Something funny inserted here". If not, then your template will be rejected.
9.) I discourage “love at first site”. I want characters to develop their characteristics because it’s crucial to truly get their true personalities out.
10.) I also discourage shy, frail, timid characteristics. I’ll allow maybe two. As I said before, I admire originality and thinking outside the box means you are more likely to get in.
11.) Because not every student will attend the same classes, there will only be two classes a day that will last a total of 5 -8 posts each person and class. (I liked this system and it offers some control over the time issue that kills too many of these.) Council meetings, will take however much time they need. Free time (after and before school, plus weekends) will also be limited.
13.) I will only start this when we have an equal number of male and female characters. Should the need arise, I will either grant the ability to control more than one character, no more than two mind you, or ask for some characters volunteer for a sex change. This last one will only be a last resort so rest easy guys.
14.) Last, but never least, simply have fun. I created this RP because many people wanted <3 to remake her High School Story RP, but she has yet to respond to any messages. That being said, I attempted to remake this is a way that owuld make it different, but there are things that I did not change simply because I thoroughly enjoyed them. Many of you will notice them.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Extra Information
I suck at changing things, but I did my best. I made this simply because I miss the previous story created by <3. That being said, I will be willing to relinquish control should she reappear and object to me making this. In the case that this happens, please don't object should she wish to shut the entire story down. I did go behind her back, in a way, afterall. I originally asked Eva to help with the remake, but I got a little too impatient. She also helped with the previous so I feel that it is only right. That and she's my boss(Check out the Roleplaying Academy thread to learn more about this).

Dorm Rooms and Dorm Mates
-To be filled out upon start of the RP.-

Character Name | Age | Gender | Player | Student Council Position | Origin of Birth
Ayden Wyatt | 17 | F | Evangeline | President | Barcelona, Spain
Kael Daugherty | 17 | M | Darkfyre | Vice-President | Dublin, Ireland
Lena Akagi | 17 | F | IceBlueWings | Secretary | Tokyo, Japan
Seth Evergreen | 15 | M | megatron532 | Treasurer | Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Chizuma "Joker" Euphemia | 16 | F | Piercing Light | Reporter | California, USA
Jack Powell | 16 | M | nightmarezeroX9 | Webmaster | Dowington, Pennsyvania, USA
Vivienne Queen | 16 | F | Raspberyl | Class Representative | England
Selena Giardina | 17 | F | luna008 | Class Representative | Flourence, Italy
Theo Catado | 18 | M | El Coqui | Class Representative | Bronx New York, USA
Leon Terch | 17 | M | LegendaryHeroLCB | Class Representative | Detroit, Michigan, USA

Boy's Dorm
Room 1: Leon Terch
Seth Evergreen

Room 2: Kael Daughertry
Jack Powell

Room 3:Theo Catado

Girl's Dorm
Room 1: Vivienne Queen
Lena Akagi

Room 2: Selena Giardina
Ayden Wyatt

Room 3: Chizuma "Joker" Eupemia​

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Re: High School Blues [Sign Ups and OOC]

"Something funny inserted here"

Name:
Kael Daugherty

Origin of Birth:
Dublin, Ireland

Student Council Position:
Vice-President

Appearance:
This

For the most part it cannot be told that the young man eats a lot of potatos. In truth, it looks more like that young man doesn't eat anything that can create fat. But in truth, he loves the combination of beef and potatos. Regardless, his body is as lean as it is simply because he takes the time to exercise everyday in order to burn off calories that his body does not need. The lack of fat is shown because he is always running when he has the chance while his muscle tone is evident because he loves lifting weights more than anything.

Apart from the shape of his body, the details around his head can be quite noticeable. For starters, people always seem to notice his eyes. For some reason they stick out the most with the fact that they are often times a bright blue. Other times they take on a smokey appearance making people think they are gray and then taking on a purple appearance when he is really mad. Other than that is his brown hair with a bit of a reddish tint to it. The red is a bit of a stereotype for Irish people, but most of them actually have either blond or brown hair. Even in Ireland red hair is a minority. But still, that small amount of red tends to get people to notice him more often. He finds it very annoying. There is really only one stereotype that does not find annoying. That is the fact that his skin is always pale and burns rather easily when exposed to sunlight. It's not really known why the Irish burn so easily, they just do.

Moving on down, we come to the general clothing of Kael. For the most part he will wear formal clothing in an informal way. That's normally the only sign that he gives to everyone that he comes from a lower class family. He doesn't really care what the clothing is made out of, all that he really cares about is how they feel. He will admit that some of the more expensive clothing can feel wonderful, but there are times that he prefers the cheaper brands. Those are the ones that are comfortable and durable. That being said, he will only were blue jeans, unless otherwise force to, and only Wrangler brand. He feels that it serves as a method to keep in touch with where his family came from before moving back to Ireland. Other than that he always wears a pair of black work-boots and always keeps his shirt tucked in with a black Dickie's belt holding everything in place. Of course this is only when he wears a wife-beater under everything on the days that he gets really cold. On days where he does not have class, he can normally be seen wearing a white baseball hat mentioning the Irish Drinking team.

Personality:
At first glance, Kael is one that lives up to some of the Irish stereotypes. He can be quite loud and rude and can be quite violent if pushed just the smallest bit. Because of this many people tend to avoid him, but it also serves to get his point across to others. To those unfamiliar with this young man, they would more than likely want to avoid him most of the time but they are normally filled with this feeling that they can trust the man. It's normally unclear at first as to why this feeling exists, but some of those that have been around Kael longer tend to think that it's because he is almost always thinking about something related to school. This naturally leads to him being quite stubborn.

Apart from being stubborn, he is generally clueless about the situations around him. He does not pick up on subtle hints well, if at all, nor does he put forth the effort to understand them. In his mind he thinks that it's best to cut straight to the point regardless of how others might be affected. As one would expect this tends to make people think that he is quite cold and mean, but in truth his is simply honest. The only thing about it is that he seems to be unable to control just HOW honest he is. But this is what happens when a child is raised next to leather belts and oak paddles whenever he told a lie.

Something the people tend to pick up on rather quickly is something he does at random times. It's been noticed that when he's nervous he will often times either twist his fingers together or twirl his hair next to his eyes. No one really knows why he does this, but he does it either way. Another oddity about him seems to be his inability to create tears. His eyes may fill with water to the point that they want to create tears, but nothing ever falls. Some say that it's because of how cold it is while others just don't notice. After all of this, there is one thing that tends to annoy most people though. That's the fact that he has a bad habbit of acting like he's the President of the Student Council.

Classes:
British Literature: Monday, Wednesday
Algebra 2: Tuesday, Thursday
Martial Arts: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Music (Digital Composition): Monday, Wednesday
Biology: Tuesday, Thursday

History:
As any member of any class who the Daugherty family is, and you will be met with a confused look. As this same question to someone that enjoys Irish history and you will be given a tale of betrayal. In truth the Daugherty family were once nobles of Ireland before their plan to kill some king went sour and they were thrown from power. For countless years this family has lived with this mark on their history, always suffering some of the worse living conditions in the country, rarely having enough food for the large families, and even having the family name slowly die out. When some think about it, having the name die out just might be a good thing, but the men in the Daugherty family do not believe so.

It's the urge to keep the name in the world that led the man named Ronald Lee Daugherty to try and force their way back into the upper classes of society. He felt that it would be best to offer a younger man with his very last name to learn the ways of politics so that they many once again hold power. The only problem foreseen at this point happens to be the fact that his only son is currently in prison for some type of crime most likely dealing with alcohol. Because of the fact that his only son was living up to the family name a little too well, the aging man figured that he had best work with the black sheep of the family. The only problem with this is that the man had already grown to become a simple English teacher.

Well, if anyone was going to complete college in the Daugherty family, it would have been Shannon. But there was something different that the old man just recently found out about. It was the fact that Shannon had a son of his own. But when it's thought about, the first child is always a boy for the men in the Daugherty family. That is when Ronald pounced at the chance to send to boy to one of the best schools in the world to learn how to restore the family to its former glory. Naturally Shannon objected to such greedy plans, but the idea of sending Kael off the St. Augustine's was definitely something that was interesting to the teacher. He knew that regardless of what path was taken his then baby boy would receive one of the best educations. But that's where Shannon sent in his own conditions. Kael was to study whatever he wanted and learn about politics or whatever he wanted in college. Not before. Normally the old man would not budge on this, but he knew that the family stubbornness got stronger through the generations. And with Shannon being his own grandson, there was no way that could win.

Extra:
Can almost always be seen listening to his iPod.
Can speak English, French, German, Spanish and Italian fluently.

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i need to do this lololol. LAst HS rp didnt end so well so I need to do this lol...

..will post temp by end of week (college life is busy life)

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards

[Insert something funny here]

Name: Ayden Wyatt
Origin of Birth: Barcelona, Spain
Student Council Position: President
Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Surprise! Expected a boy? You wouldn’t be the first; Ayden is, in fact, female, always mistaken for a guy, but luckily she definitely has the appearance of a girl. Standing tall at around five foot eight, Ayden’s most dominant feature is her (obviously dyed) bright, pink hair that is always in two long, curled ponytails that reach her waist with ease. Her eyes are a dark blue-gray (mostly the latter), her skin leans towards the fair side, and has the face of someone who’s brimming with confidence. She is modestly endowed, her focus would be more on her backside, and she has long legs.

Her attire usually consists of dress shirts, pleated skirts, and sweater vests or any type of vest in general. The outfit is always accompanied by thigh-high socks and loafers, as well as two bracers she wears on each wrist, and a flower pinned to the vest, with the flower changing everyday.

Personality:
Originally a naïve, sheltered girl, Ayden has grown to understand that the world is a cruel, unforgiving place, and only those who were strong could go on. With this in mind, she shoved any emotion, every weakness, and all her fears into the back of her head, and became who she is today. She threw away the idea that she could get anything she wanted, and had to claw her way up to become the best.

Now a mature, polite person, never think for a moment that Ayden is shy; she is very outgoing and mischievous, often having some idea whirling in her head. She can be very sarcastic, something she thinks is her defining attribute. She is very neat and organized, being able to proficiently multitask and keep every single detail in check. English being her second language, she speaks without contradictions, and is liable to mispronounce things, though her spelling is always perfect. Contrary to popular belief, Ayden is actually a little below average in her grades.

Ayden feels she is compelled to help the school in whatever way she can. She is also a good motivational speaker (when she isn’t being sarcastic) and encourages school spirit. She is also responsible and has an excellent memory, always pays attention, and is a strong speaker. At events she would be the announcer and get people to participate, get donations, as well as being able to be very persuasive. Considering how the personalities of the higher ups are, she also thinks that she needs to be the voice of reason, as well as having to be a little nicer than she'd normally want to be, considering all complaints go to her.

She tends to hide how she really feels about things, thinking that its best to hide your heart before it gets hurt anymore. She is actually very mistrusting, finding it hard to believe even people she has known for a long time. In other words, the girl’s got some major trust issues. She also has issues with meek people, finding it absolutely frustrating how they just can’t stand up for themselves, as well as being a cold reminder on who she used to be.

Music and the Arts seems to be her life at the moment; she is currently applying for any and all colleges that offer it, as well as saving the program several times when she was a freshman when the school once had to make some cuts by holding several strikes and fundraisers herself. She describes music as being ‘an eternal, universally understood language’.

Classes: (English (Monday, Wednesday)
- Algebra 1 (Tuesday, Thursday)
- English Composition (Monday, Wednesday)
- Music (Monday, Wednesday)
- P.E General (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

History:
Born on a stormy, rainy night, her birth had brought her mother on the verge of death. Her father mistook her for a boy, as so came the name Ayden. Considered a miracle, her parents spoiled her, though this came to a halt once her father got let go from his job. The stress of having all the bills needed to be handled gave her mother a nervous breakdown, and for a while had to rely on the government to give them money.
At school, Ayden’s naïveté was often taken advantage of, and it was then that she became the person she is now. Surprisingly, she was quite the little brawler, having fought back against the bullies who fought her.
She discovered the violin in the fifth grade, and has been fully dedicated to it ever since, putting everything she had into. Over the years she climbed to the top, becoming first chair, and it was her skill that got her the scholarship into St. Bernard’s.

Extra:
Ayden’s hair color came on coincidence; she is actually a natural blonde, and the pink resulted in her trying to dye her hair red. She tends to get embarrassed about this and claims its intentional, but knows that people ridicule her for it.
Ayden is secretly terrified of animals, even cute little puppies and kittens. When one appears, you’ll usually see her back away or run from the scene.
Her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite treat is mint chocolate ice cream.
Her favorite quote is “All’s fair in love and war.”
Her passions have been somewhat subdued, but the one thing she is absolutely in love with is her violin. The thing is so precious to her, she does every repair herself, and refuses to let anyone touch it. It is also a blonde violin named Vera.
She is a very good runner, being on the athletic side, but can’t do a pull up to save her life, as well as being unable to win any arm wrestling matches.
Playing the violin with effortless perfection, Ayden cannot sing a note to save her life. Her singing is truly terrible to the point that one wonders if she’s tone deaf.
When her name is on paper, everyone assumes she is a guy.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#

Name:
Lena Akagi
Nickname: Tama.

Origin of Birth:
Tokyo, Japan.

Student Council Position:
Secretary

Appearance:
Click! (credits to the person who made/posted this)

Lena stands at five feet, her body a little lanky and she's probably a little less than the ideal weight. She has short black hair that she hardly ever takes care of, only preferring to keep it short and preferring to wear a trucker cap over her hair. She has big charcoal coloured eyes. When looking at her at a glance, she actually looks similar to a cat, and she's even been told by others that she does resemble a cat.

Lena's style of attire usually consists of a jacket and shorts, and behind the jacket she wears a tank top or just a tube top, short enough for her belly to be shown. Ocassionally she wears knee-high socks, but sometimes she's just too lazy and opts not to wear it. Her shoes are always a pair of black sneakers.

Personality:
Her prominent characteristics are simply that she is a lazy and carefree girl. She hates pressure, and she hates being pestered to do things. Despite that, she does work when needed, because she hates to be a burden. Although her final grades tend to be just average, she has shown that she can do well in her class tests. It must be because she's just too lazy to study a lot.

Even her personality resembles a little like a stray cat. She likes appearing at other people's rooms and relaxing there, always saying that their bed is more comfortable than hers, even though there isn't any difference. Other than that, she is always hungry, because she hardly eats.

Lena has a tendency to disappear somewhere for a while, but it's not hard to find her. She would always be in her room, or somewhere in the school's park area, feeding stray cats that she comes across. It's undoubtable that she has a nice and maybe even a nonchalant personality, and while it would take a horrible deed to make her angry, her anger is very silent and subtle which probably adds more effect.

Classes:
Geometry - Tuesdays and Thursdays
British Literature - Mondays and Wednesdays
Biology - Tuesdays and Thursdays
Traditional Mediums - Mondays and Wednesdays
Walking and Hiking - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

History:
The Akagi family has owned a family business dealing with the oil industry for years, and Lena is the only child of the family. Lena's parents were always travelling to different countries and dealing with the family business while Lena was always taken care of by her grandmother, who was strict and harsh. Lena hated it, because she knew the differences between her lifestyle and her friends when she attended normal schools.

Her stress relievers were always passing by the park after school and spending time with the stray cats there, and she always enjoyed feeding them even though there was no exchange of words. Her friends treated her differently because she was from a rich family, but never bothered to understand her better. She didn't have friends she could call close, and she always came home straight after school while her friends would spend time hanging out together.

Regardless, she wasn't rebellious, and accepted her grandmother's upbringing out of fear. The decision of her parents to send her to St. Augustine changed her, and made her happier. Even though she was still under her parents control and expectations, she was able to experience life without anyone really pressurizing her. Expecting a greater freedom for his daughter, Lena's father didn't give her a good amount of allowance to spend on, and so she has to constantly be wary of how much she spends on. As a result she tries not to eat a lot, and her silly selfless attitude towards cats meant she spent more on the stray cats she meets than herself.

Extra:
  • Her favourite meal is baked fish and a steaming bowl of rice.
  • She enjoys music a lot, but prefers to listen from speakers than earphones or headphones.
  • Her favourite song is Matryoshka by Hatsune Miku and Gumi, and listens to a number of Vocaloid songs.
  • Has the tendency to sleep anywhere (although a bed--other people's beds--is best), and it's usual to see her arms and legs sprawled while she sleeps.
  • She likes the name 'Tama', which is a common name for a cat, and that's why her nickname is Tama.
  • Her birthday is on Christmas Eve, and even though celebrating Christmas Eve is common in Japan, she hasn't ever experienced a proper birthday or Christmas celebration.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
With Class representative, will you represent a certain class like Martial Arts or can you represnt say the Physical Eductaion classes as a whole? Also will there be sport programs within the school such as Basketball or football and the like?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
@Sauce: Yes to the sports, but not quite the limited on the reps. You represent your Homeroom. ...At least that's what I had thought anyways. But since you brought my attention to it, I think that those spots would be best for your actual grade. Say that you are in grade 11, then that would make you their Rep. I'll have to clear this with Eva, but this might be how it ends up.

@Icy: I see no problems on my end. Just gotta wait for Eva to decide.

On a slightly face-palmish note, I'm kinda happy that I'm not allergic to cats anymore.

Raspberyl

Name: Vivienne Queen
Nickname: Vivi
Origin of Birth: Haywards Heath, England
Student Council Position: Class Representative

Appearance: Vivienne (click) stands at an average height of five foot three, and has a fit, hourglass figure. She works hard to maintain her physique by sticking to her workouts and eating well ("healthy is happy" is the first of the Queen family's tenets). Her hair is golden and wavy, and it reaches slightly past her shoulders. It's never in the same hairstyle on consecutive days. She has bright baby blue eyes that are expressive and big; her special acting weapon, because she can use them to completely convey her emotions. She has a healthy, milky complexion that is again retained through hard work.

Vivi's attire is usually of the girly style, complete with floral patterns or ruffles. She doesn't wear pants too often, but switches from dresses to rompers and skirts to shorts depending on the situation. For instance, when in her dance class, she likes to wear comfortable shorts and a simple tank, along with easy-to-move-in sneakers. But when she's in her music class, she likes to wear stylish dresses that make her stand out. Her clothes are usually in bright pastel colors, and she has an excessive collection of shoes to choose from.

Personality:
A born performer, Vivienne absolutely loves being in the spotlight. She thrives on hearing the thunderous applause and awed praises of the people, and gets a sense of fulfillment at the thought that her talent can bring joy to them. She is very passionate and incredibly driven, especially about her craft. She works tirelessly toward her goals, taking any chance to better herself, and allows nothing to come in the way between her and her dreams. Because her ambition is her top priority, she can sometimes get a little too caught up in her world and come across as self-absorbed.

She commands attention on a daily basis, but surprisingly, that doesn't mean she's at all confident. Well… she is, but only with her singing. Otherwise, she can be rather insecure. She can handle criticism geared toward her vocal techniques and easily turn them into a means to improve; criticism toward her actions or her appearance, however, she tends to take to heart and overreact to. This overreaction actually extends to anything in general—she thinks she inherited this habit from her parents—so she often has to keep her melodramatic tendencies in check.

Vivi's also embarrassed to show her goofier side. She has never attended a regular school, so she missed out on a lot of the 'normal' experiences people her age have gone through. This made her gullible, very susceptible to manipulation, and a little naive. She just doesn't seem to realize when others are tricking or using her, and she still has childish notions of fairy tale romances. Dirty jokes and euphemisms fly right over her head, and she won't get it unless it's incredibly blatant. She's aware that her current mindset is more on par with that of a thirteen-year-old, but tries not to show this to others.

So while Vivi normally exudes an air of grace and confidence that attracts people to her, it's all just bravado. She's a natural people pleaser, so she projects her confident persona to meet their expectations. In reality, her thoughts and actions are often at odds. It's only thanks to her knack for acting that this is never apparent. Few know of the self-conscious and zanily eccentric Vivienne veiled beneath the poised diva façade.

Classes:
Arts - Music: Monday, Wednesday
Physical Education - Dance: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Science - Biology: Tuesday, Thursday
Arts - Theater: Monday, Wednesday
Math - Algebra 2: Tuesday, Thursday

History:
Vivienne lived in a foster home in Haywards Heath in England until she was five years old, when she got adopted by possibly the most theatrical and flamboyant couple in the world. They brought her up in a very loving, yet eccentric, home and they passed onto her their passion for performing. Her father and mother were extreme musical theatre aficionados—they knew every production number of every musical they'd seen, can replicate the choreography on the spot—but they lacked the musical talent to be in one. They did work in the theatre business (as producer and director), but it had always been their fantasy to move out to New York City and perform an expensive musical number in Broadway. When they discovered their daughter's vocal prowess, they burst into hysterics and then promptly enrolled her into singing, acting, and dance classes. It was settled: they were just going to live vicariously through her.

When she turned fifteen, her parents decided it was time she started her assimilation to America—apparently so she wouldn't experience too much of a culture shock when she gets her first Broadway musical role. She was sent to the prestigious St. Augustine, where her singing capabilities got her in ("No surprise there," according to her doting parents). Her parents advised her to spend her time there not only honing her skills, but to also start making a name for herself.

"Get exposure," they said. "Let them know the name Vivienne Queen." And so, to make them proud, she has been involving herself in as many extracurricular activities as possible, joining any talent showcases available, and has been conducting impromptu concerts anywhere people would listen.

Extra:
  • She considers herself a singer first, then an actor, and a dancer last
  • She follows a very strict diet and workout routine, but always allows herself to cheat with candies
  • At least once a day, you'll be sure to hear her singing or humming
  • Still not proficient in American slang
  • Has a strange sense of humor and laughs at even the lamest joke
  • Likes star-shaped accessories

Last edited:

Raspberyl

Ahaha, I did get a little carried away, didn't I? It didn't start out that long, but I thought I needed to elaborate on some stuff and ended up adding two extra paragraphs. XD

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
@ Raspberyl - actions speak louder than words. It's alright to elaborate, but remember that ultimately it's within the RP that you actually show what your character is like.

Raspberyl

Noted, Eva! :D
I took out the last part, since that was more a throwaway paragraph than anything else.

luna008

Name: Selena Giardina (eh, nicknames are always better if someone else comes up with them, and I'm willing to change this to a guy need be)

Origin of Birth: Flourence, Italy

Student Council Position:Class Representative

Appearance: Like the classic Italian, she has olive skin, black hair and eyes. Her hair goes a little past her shoulders and the tips and bangs have been dyed a strawberry red. She likes wearing the school uniform during school (or if theres not one then a short sleeved pink dress that goes down a little past her knees and white socks and shoes). When shes outside of shool she wears a long sleeved white shirt under a red short sleeved jacket and black pants with white socks and red shoes. Her hiking wear consists of black pants and a white tank top with a black bandanna tied around her head and black boots on her feet.

Personality: She comes on cold as first, due to her families constant moving (an eccentric habit of her families) she does not let herself get attached to anyone or thing easily. She may come off rude if she is around someone who is forcably trying to quicken the reletionship between them. But if you take things nice and slow, she can be friendly-ish. If you get close enough to her, she'll be much more friendly to you and caring. Kind of like a big sister.

She's not weak in any way, though she beileves in non-violence (though she also believes mace falls under non-violence). If you make her mad enough though, she will probably yell at you, and the words will come out probably faster then she can think. Shes only gotten to the level of mad that made her break something once, when she was twelve, and has since made sure she has kept her temper down. She hates people who are weak but can choose not to be, and sypathic to people who cant help but be weak.

She dosnt cry easily, and never over small things. When she does cry though, its like someone opened the dam. She likes to either be left alone when this happens, or just have someone there who wont over try in comferting her. After she gets done, she'll dry her eyes and pretend it never happens. She apprciates anybody who dosen't try to make a big deal out of it.

Classes:
Geometry Tuesdays and Thurdays
Compostion 1&2 Mondays and Wensdays
Tuesdays and Thursday Biology
Mondays and Wensdays Traditonal Mediums
Mondays, Wensdays and Fridays Walking and Hiking

History: She has always been on the move, having been all over the world, shes never really felt she had a home. She got comfort from drawing and painting places she visted as a remberance. So when she got the letter from St. Augustine to come as a result of her art work, she saw the chance to get a home for herself. Since a few of her relitives had gone before her, her parents gave her the okay to go and she found herself at the schools doorsteps.

Extra:
She knows a lot of certain langauges, but she cant really hold a good conversation with acutal speakers of the lanague.
She can play the harmonica pretty well.
She always has a stechpad with her, espically while outside.
Her favorite peice of art is Van Goh's "Starry night".
She speaks english

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Double post FTW! ...Okay, maybe not since Eva is on here too.

Luna, it's been reviewed and decided that in order to be accepted, you need to make the personality more realistic. It's unheard of(At least to me and some others) for someone to be "cold" one second and they by more hyper than a kitten on Acid. There's that and we're just not fully sure what you mean by "cold". Essentially rework the personality. And if Eva and myself are just misinterpreting things, just reword it to make it make more sense.

Until then, the template is NOT accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back