• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Blues [Sign Ups and OOC][Collab between Evangeline and Darkfyre]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
DARKFYRE YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOINING! I will submit my character I posted on the original High SchoolRP before being told it was well...dead. Please tell me you have a story ARC planned! 8D!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
temp done!

"Inserted here, something funny hmmmm"

Name: Theo Catado
Nickname: Praetor

Origin of Birth: Bronx, New York, USA

Student Council Position: Class Representative

Appearance: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb138/sosajoshua/AnimeGuy.jpg

Theo has the physic of an average guy standing at 5'6. He has light brown eyes that seem to contradict his dim black hair. He wears the school uniform because he has to though if he didn't need to polos and casual shirts would still be worn. When the weather is nice and he doesnt have to go to class he will happily run around with shorts and a shirt that has a dumb or weird catch phrase. He also always has a bag with him, mainly a small bag to carry things in while out and about.

Personality: Theo is a very easy-going guy, liking to do things on his own time. Not that he is a procrastinator but he makes sure to do things when they are most convenient to him and still in enough time for the due date. Theo is also very friendly and once starting a conversation he doesn't stop. Sometimes though he tries to analyze a person to figure out his they are genuine or faking their emotions. For the most part though he gets along with anyone and is willing to help anyone. On rare occassion he can be seen praising himself on small feats but they are only so he can feel proud of himself and he sometimes feelings others do not give him credit when do. He gets annoyed at times when people ask obvious questions or when other cut him off in the middle of sentences.

Theo also has a problem of holding in his feelings against a person he does not like. He will fail to tell them he doesnt like them but should they taunt him his anger builds and is known to burst out at people. For this reason he tries to restraint his anger as he never wants to get angry at the wrong person. He doesnt like his hiding of feelings but has noticed that at times he could be very verbally hurtful to the person opposing him. To calm himself he will try singing a song or whispering a song to himself to distract his attention. However, its key to note that Theo is very sarcastic and has a "smart-mouth" at very inopportune moments. At times this causes a few conflicts with both friends and enemies.

Generally however Theo is a fun guy and loves hanging out with friends and making friends. Also, he can talk a lot.......A LOT if the conversation has any interest to him. He loves joking around as well even though he is far from funny. In joining this council Theo hopes to show people that he is both fun and responsible and create fundraisers that can attract more students to the cause of Bernard.

Classes: M/W: Greek/Roman Mythology, Music (Instrumental)
T/Th:Biology, Pre-Calculus
F: Martial Arts

History: Born in the "boogie down" Bronx Theo is a Nuyo Rican and proud of it. His family to has always been separate to him as his parents divorced when he was young. As he grew up he tried to make them both happy by striving for things they both enjoyed. From his mom he became a trumpeter and his father a boy scout, both things his parents had done in their youth. As a result he became 1st chair trumpeter in his previous school and earned his Eagle Scout award, the highest medal in Boy Scouting. However, his parents made sure that Theo was becoming his own person and when ever he wanted to do something on his own they let him.

Theo found out about Bernard when looking for a school that allowed him to study Classical Cultures, as well as continue playing and practicing his trumpet. In applying to the school Theo showed his musical talents by playing pieces from his favorite movie series, Star Wars. After playing both "Imperial March" and "Across the Stars" he expressed that he knew he still had more to learn and would enjoy putting these new lessons into practice. Impressed with his honesty and playing the representatives of Arts department allowed for a short interview with Theo to finalize his acceptance. It was during this interview that he learned of the Council, and was given the idea to join as a class rep for Greek/Roman mythology as it was his most favorite subject.

Extra: Theo is a mix between a jock and a geek.
Pizza and Mac&Cheese are his favorite foods.
During his down time he loves reading or rollerblading.
He is bilingual in Spanish and English.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
@ Luna - Much better, you have my approval.

@ El Coqui - You also have my stamp of approval, just watch your grammar in a few places is all I ask.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
"Something funny inserted here".

Name: Jack Powell

Origin of Birth: Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Student Council Position: Web Master

Appearance: Jack stands at a height of 5'11, and weights around 180 lbs. He is a pretty muscular looking individual, and does not have an ounce of fat on his body. His skin is a fair color, with no indication of any sort of tan at all. His hair is black, and is long enough to the point where it forms a large bang that covers both of his blue eyes slightly. In the back, and goes all the way down to the bottom of his neck. Despite his early age, he is able to sustain a very light beard, but usually always shaves.

For his attire, he usually tends to be semi-formal. Constantly he is seen wearing a button up shirt, usually white, and a pair of nice looking jeans, blue or black. Almost always he will wear a pair of white sneakers, and depending on the occasion, he will wear a pair of black leather dress shoes. On his left wrist, he wears a digital/analog watch, given to him as a parting gift from his grandfather. Around his neck, he also wears a metal bead necklace, with a shield pendant with a cross on it. On the back, there is a bible verse.

Personality: Generally, Jack is a nice guy at heart. When he's trying to make new friends, or talking to ones that he isn't too close too, he tends to be warm, listens, and tends to stray away from sarcastic insults. If the person is close to him, he has a tendency to be almost abusive, slapping that person around, hitting them when they make a witty remark, and using his insult based humor. Of course, he completely means well with this, and never hits them too hard, and of course always laughs about the insults he tends to make. Overall, many of his friends consider him to be quite the nice guy.

When it comes to matters that require utmost seriousness, he is basically just that. Very rarely though, he will make a sarcastic remark about it, but he'll quickly take back what he said if it offends another. Depending on what the situation is, he has zero tolerance for people that do not take any bit of it seriously, and can go on the offensive.

If Jack hates somebody, Jack hates them. Period. He has an absolute zero tolerance for them, and wishes nothing to do with them. It would take divine intervention to have him stop hating that person, and usually that never happens. To this day, he has only turned his hate around for one other person. Despite their previous differences, he cherishes that person's friendship, and hopes that he does not go back to his intense hatred some day.

Despite his seemingly happy personality around people, when he's by himself, or tired, he becomes mellow, and almost depressed, even. During these moods he tries his best to avoid people, to avoid seeming weak. Sometimes he feels the need to tell people about these things, but fights these urges, and continues to bottle up himself from the world.

Classes:
Algebra 2, Tuesdays and Thursdays
World Literature, Mondays and Wednesdays
Chemistry, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Digital Imaging, Mondays and Wednesdays
Martial Arts, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays

History: Not much is known to others about Jack, except he comes from a somewhat small and boring town in Southeastern Pennsylvania. He grew up there since he was born, making friends, attending public schools, all that sort of stuff. He showed to have an incredible aptitude when he was young, but his parents never decided to explore it. It wasn't until his last year in middle he school he was offered advanced courses, and eventually he proved to be good at it. After a while, he was offered a scholarship to St. Augustine, and although his parents protested, he agreed to go. Being on his way, he left everything behind, although he still writes to his family and close friends, to attend the boarding school.

Extra:
-Jack has a zero tolerance policy for bullshit and liars. They automatically make his shit list.
-His favorite foods range from a variety of things. Mainly, he prefers the food he ate as a child, like pizza and fish sticks, but greatly enjoys things like steak, crab legs and lobster tail
-He doesn't like having that much attention drawn to him.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
@ Nightmare - Looks alright to me.

@ Darkfyre - Reserve a spot for a good friend of mine, please.

EDIT: On that note, there is ONE (if I counted right) spot left.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Hope you don't mind, but because someone else that is joining with me (assuming they get a spot) I would like to change to web master, if it's alright with you.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Oh, my apologies. No need to give me special treatment, was mostly curious if the Treasurer spot was reserved or not by someone else. I shall use this as motivation to finish my temp before someone else takes it ^^;;

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Because Darkfry is a complete idiot that suddenly wants perfect rp'ers to rp his (likely) plotless High school RP

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
It could just be my mindset for the my future career, but please touch up on the grammar. I saw WAY too many mistakes. And these ain't just minor things. These are mistakes that would make me fail my English Composition 2 class.

Until then, your template is NOT accepted, Raiden.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
It could just be my mindset for the my future career, but please touch up on the grammar. I saw WAY too many mistakes. And these ain't just minor things. These are mistakes that would make me fail my English Composition 2 class.

Until then, your template is NOT accepted, Raiden.

WOW really, over grammar? I've seen worse RP'ers on this forum and this is perhaps the first time someone rejected me over something as stupid as grammar. I just wrote something up for the sake of having a spot, not so you can get your hands on an absolutely perfect template. It's funny how I'm the one who actually thought of up resurrecting this RP and denied cause my writing isn't perfect. If it gets the point across I don't understand why you should be bit-ching about it Darkfrye. Keep your future English career in your personal life, it really destroys the fun when you have a stick up your a.ss cause you won't rp with people who writing isnt perfect or in your level. Good job ruining this RP for me cause of your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back