• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi-Larious Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soramstr

[video=youtube;FAmj6Udpluw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAmj6Udpluw[/video]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kairi's terrible running animation.

In HD.

I knew this day would come.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ahh, dang. I was drinking when Kairi's running scene was repeated over and over. I nearly spurted lemon tea everywhere.

But I think they have this thing about movement in KH1, especially walking. Compared to in Re:CoM where it looks way more normal, Sora's walking gait is weird... my friend remarked that it's like he had just been circumcised or something and was trying hard so that his weewee doesn't rub against his pants. It really bugged me.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Ahh, dang. I was drinking when Kairi's running scene was repeated over and over. I nearly spurted lemon tea everywhere.

But I think they have this thing about movement in KH1, especially walking. Compared to in Re:CoM where it looks way more normal, Sora's walking gait is weird... my friend remarked that it's like he had just been circumcised or something and was trying hard so that his weewee doesn't rub against his pants. It really bugged me.

PFFFT!!!!!!!!! xDD

That's a good observation of Sora's walking! xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Video made her sound like she was hyperventilating.

soramstr

Its something that stuck with me the first time I played this and back then I was 11 and didnt have the means to record. Also, I never saw anyone post something like this so its nice to see ppl getting a kick out of it

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Better, in what sense? In running better than Kairi, or better than her in making us laugh?
Ha, well I most certainly can't run fast (but I probly look more normal! X3) and that's pretty funny, so I don't think I could make anyone laugh that much! But laughter itself? We all laugh differently, and some just sound weirder than others!
What do YOU sound like when you laugh? ;D

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I noticed this from day 1. It's ridiculous, yet cute.

There's no balance in that gait

And considering how much their melon-heads weigh, it's a wonder they don't just fall on them like a sledgehammer.

Ruran

Awards
For some reason Kairi has always had the most awkward run/walk. Sora and Riku moved oddly too but there's something about Kairi's run that seems off in particular. They fix it somewhat in KH2 if only because they have her run upright as opposed to KH1 where she leaned forward and it looked like she would topple over and because her head wasn't as big, but then it looked like they tried to make her look as girly as possible. Bonus points for holding hands with Namine as she does her super girly run.

*wants so badly to make a Kairi running video with inappropriate music*

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
God this is hilarious. Why didn't I notice this before. Wait....., I did. XD Still funny.

Ruran

Awards
What is with Square and making girls run weird? -points to Yuna, Vanille, Kairi, Namine, and mostly: Yeul. god. That seeress' duck run...- Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Paradox Ending: Beneath a Timeless Sky - YouTube

attachment.php

I noticed that as well, for some reason a lot of Square girls have the most awkward run. The only time they don't is when they're purposely made masculine (e.g. Lightning).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back