• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, I'm new! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wolfedogg

Well, I played and beat KH1 and KH2 a while back and didn't even touch them until a couple days ago and now I'm obsessed with it again. I just barely found out about Birth by Sleep, 368/2 Days, and Coded, and now I no longer regret buying a DS! Well, just saying hi for right now.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hi hi :D Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you :D

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Have fun. Post alot.

Welcome to KHInsider.com

If you need help with anything, PM me.

Darkest_Hour

Yes, welcome to khi, where you could rp with what seems like the best of the best, the gods of the gods, and the most longest posts I've ever encountered. I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I am. Oh, and don't get confused with the red colored member names, they aren't mods. I recently just found that out, myself. The jokesters almost had me scared when they tricked me. So don't get confused. If you would like to talk or anything, just give me a pm. Well, see ya around.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Yes, welcome to khi, where you could rp with what seems like the best of the best, the gods of the gods, and the most longest posts I've ever encountered.

*cough*Shad and KenT*cough*

Anyway, welcome to KHI!

This place is full of characters, so don't go pulling any emo crap. =D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wasn't there already someone here with the name Wolfdogg that got banned?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...not that I can ever recall...

And welcome to KHINSIDER forums, enjoy your stay, post often, and have a great time here!

Back