• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi I'm new :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Naryx15

Yup, I'm new here (well, kinda)
I like Kingdom Hearts A LOT and I'm still learning how to work this place-thingie :3
Hiiii people! xD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Why hallo there! Welcome to KHinsider Forums!

I hope you have a great time here ^__^

If you ever need some help, or just want a buddy, just send me a Private Message, or whatever, mmmmmmmk? =)

Muse

you look atrocious
Welcome to KHI! =D

I think you're the first newcomer in a while that actually likes KH. XD I've seen about three of them say they don't care for it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I've done this like 50 times today =___=

Welcome to KHI, and since you're interested in KH (for however long) I highly suggest you read the sticky's in each kh section to get a handle on things so you can prevent a costly mistake, for example: Xehanort if Terra, thread. Also checking out the FAQ is a good way to start (which can be found below the banner and in my sig).

But the basic rules apply to having a happy long lasting forum life: Pay attention to the rules, don't anger the staff, respect others with the same level of respect they give you (lol common sense), no double posting and please try to stay on topic as much as possible.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me via pm or visitor message, or you could pm other staff members as well. Good luck to you.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Welcome to KHI, and since you're interested in KH (for however long) I highly suggest you read the sticky's in each kh section to get a handle on things so you can prevent a costly mistake, for example: Xehanort if is Terra, thread. Also checking out the FAQ is a good way to start (which can be found below the banner and in my sig).

But the basic rules apply to having a happy long lasting forum life: Pay attention to the rules, don't anger the staff, respect others with the same level of respect they give you (lol common sense), no double posting and please try to stay on topic as much as possible.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me via pm or visitor message, or you could pm other staff members as well. Good luck to you.

Correction? =D

Welcome to KHI. It is good to see someone that likes Kingdom Hearts join, because there dosn't seem to be many people on here that like the game. I like it, along with final fantasy, Oblivion, MGS, Ratchet and Clank and many more, lol. Have fun 'ere.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Welcome!! You might want to drop by the Newb Adoption Agency to meet some cool people and get a head-start. :D

Good luck!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Welcome to KHI, and since you're interested in KH (for however long) I highly suggest you read the sticky's in each kh section to get a handle on things so you can prevent a costly mistake, for example: Xehanort is Terra, thread. Also checking out the FAQ is a good way to start (which can be found below the banner and in my sig).

QFT

Anyways, as long as you be sure to read the stickies and FAQ. You should have a great time. Enjoy your time on our pwnsome forums and welcome to KH Insider.

Toilet93

Welcome to the forums !! Lol i'm new here also
But !! I'm the same as u !! Other than being a complete noob , i'm also a KH-Fan
Currently waiting for Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep(PSP Version)

Back