• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, I'm almost painfully new.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
Hello, my name's KJ! I'm a freshman in college with affinities for sarcasm, gymnastics, synchronized swimming, Cirque du Soleil, and Harry Potter. Also, I finished playing KH1 literally five hours ago. My situation is somewhat unique in the sense that I don't actually own a PS2, 3, or any other platform to speak of, but started playing Kingdom Hearts while babysitting after hearing great things about it from lots of different people. I liked it wayyyy more than the kid did (he was too young to really get what was going on, but by that point I DID NOT CARE), and eventually I snagged my neighbor's PS2 and copy of the game, and here we are.

Basically I'm in it for the story, as I am with most things, and that's what I love most about KH. I love the concept, the plot, everything. Hopefully I'll come up with a roundabout way of playing KH2 in the near future, but in the meantime this looks like a solid bunch of people. I'm excited to get to know you all!

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Wow... cool situation actually lol. But anyway, welcome to KHinsider Forums!

I hope you have a great time here with us. Have a look at the FAQ so you can get a feel for how we work around here.

If you have any other questions about anything, or just want a buddy, feel free to PM me sometime ^^

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Hello, my name's KJ! I'm a freshman in college with affinities for sarcasm, gymnastics, synchronized swimming, Cirque du Soleil, and Harry Potter. Also, I finished playing KH1 literally five hours ago. My situation is somewhat unique in the sense that I don't actually own a PS2, 3, or any other platform to speak of, but started playing Kingdom Hearts while babysitting after hearing great things about it from lots of different people. I liked it wayyyy more than the kid did (he was too young to really get what was going on, but by that point I DID NOT CARE), and eventually I snagged my neighbor's PS2 and copy of the game, and here we are.

Basically I'm in it for the story, as I am with most things, and that's what I love most about KH. I love the concept, the plot, everything. Hopefully I'll come up with a roundabout way of playing KH2 in the near future, but in the meantime this looks like a solid bunch of people. I'm excited to get to know you all!

I like very few of your affinities. But welcome anyway.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Interesting way of getting into the Kingdom Hearts series Semi.
Anyways, post lots and have fun!
All the people here are really great.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Welcome, mate.

You might want to watch out what you read on this forum though, if you want to avoid spoilers for KH2. By now, this board is full of them.
Better try to snag a copy of the game as soon as possible, if you want to join the discussions in the KH sections. :3

Otherwise, hope we'll see you around in the Non-KH sections too.

Rix

:)
Awards
Welcome to KHI ^_^ But don't expect KH2 to be as good as KH1 though.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Welcome! You seem like you'll be a good member here. :3
And I love Cirque du Soleil!!!! Omigosh. <3
Please stick around, and be wary of the spoilers~ ^^

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
Thor - to each his own. I'll deal. XD
Reflection - YES, it's pretty rare to find someone who enjoys it enough to say so! And as for spoilers, eh, they're unavoidable at this point. I'll just learn what I can and play the game as soon as I'm able.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Thor - to each his own. I'll deal. XD
Reflection - YES, it's pretty rare to find someone who enjoys it enough to say so! And as for spoilers, eh, they're unavoidable at this point. I'll just learn what I can and play the game as soon as I'm able.

If you can, you might want to get a copy of either the GBA version of CoM, or the remake for the PS2, Re: CoM before you play KH2.

It will answer things in KH2, though it's not necessary, since I didn't play CoM until after KH2. However, if you own no consoles, you'll be borrowing a lot, considering the new ones coming out for different consoles.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Read the FAQs, though you don't sound like you'll have many problems here. Most people don't tolerate stupidity on here, so it'd be best if you stayed away from acting stupid. You don't sound like you're one of those types, though, so you'll do fine.

Back