• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis (~Sign-up~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm sure Azazel will post Season 2 soon. Plus, he was online a lot yesterday, so he knows that we're anxious for Season 2.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
I can't really use my character at the moment, so I'm requesting a new one for the time being.

Name : Doyle Art Shine

Appearance : Picture.

Personality : Doyle is a very kind man. His actions reflect his intentions the most, as he is very generous, conscious, and respective of the people around him. A single noticeable trait is that he tends to avoid confrontation, maybe this being a direct result of not caring about anything but the wellbeing of mankind.

Ability : Flight.

Biography :

Doyle grew up in San Francisco, California. His life there was intensely normal, he went to high school, learned how to drive, and the like. At the age of sixteen he began to experience a strange happening, one that would ultimately end up throwing him into the heart of danger. He levitated from his bed as he tumbled off and stopped before the ground caught him. It was a miracle, to say the least, but slightly frightening. Since then, he's honed his abilities of flight and mastered them as he would the movement of his arms and legs and hands.

Just short of two years ago, he found himself being pursued by a strange organization called simply The Company. A man by the name of Noah Bennett had been chasing him. Thrown into a chaotic style of life, he decided to confront him in order to understand why it was turning out the way it was and what reason they had for even paying attention to him. Noah fixed his tie eerily and answered with a low, deep voice..

"You're special, Doyle. We can help you."

At that, a tall man walked in the room, dark skinned, without a hair on his scalp. Scared, Doyle lifted off the ground and boomed away, leaving nothing more than a quiet unresting cloud of dust before them both. After this, he was captured three days before the infection hit.

+++ Three Weeks Ago +++

A man cupped his head in his hands, cradling back and forth, humming a faint tune. His desperation and despair was obvious of him, as the dark shadows of the just previously lighted room enveloped him. To his surprise, he wasn't rewarded with a lonely solitude like he had cherished for the past year, but greeted by a man in front of him. He looked up to see the face of his savior. "David.."

"Get up, Doyle. We have a job to do."

And that's when his life came swirling back in, overrunning his sadness and granting him the right to express a positive emotion. A smile.

Current Location : New York, New York.

Fitting? He interacts with previous characters already, so I figured it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
May I ask when revelations will be up? I haven't been active in the past three weeks, but I have a couple days to be. Until Friday, at least. Then it's back to seldom posting and brief skips of in and out activity. I have something planned with Gabriel and Doyle being intertwined by their pasts.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
You should have made another sign up thread for season 2. It was a couple of people that wanted to join for the 2nd season.

And I want a 2nd character. I'll post her bio and stuff when you say its ok.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I was just thinking the same thing. You should attract some more people. No need to repost templates of course, but for those who wish to join the second season there should be a thread.

I second this idea. People will still think Genesis is going on, or they'll think that only the people that signed up for Genesis can be in Revelations.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
May I ask what is going on before I join? I'm debating whether I should be a villain or a hero.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
There is only one villain that isn't an NPC ( non-playable character ) and that's mine. But he wont be around for a little while.

Still, the more the merrier on either side. Oh, and don't let not knowing what happened previously stop you from joining. It doesn't really matter if you know or not. Not much happened anyway.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just made a hero that won't be around for long. Maybe your character could just kill her and take her powers, Abbazaba. I don't plan to have her here forever. Her name's Karen Whitney and she has visions of the future as well as creation and manipulation of ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back