• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis (~Sign-up~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

Heroes (~Sign-up~)

Okay, well my previous two RP's "bombed", so if a Mod sees this, please close those two threads.
Also, I see you guys are very fond of Heroes and Naruto, so I'll be making two new RP's with them...

The worst fears of The Company have come to pass - The Shanti Virus has been released and it has spread through the human population like wildfire costing the lives of the majority of those who have been infected. It has mutated, costing not only the lives of ‘advanced’ humans but also the ordinary. The majority of the world’s population have falsely blamed the advanced humans for all of this, demanding that they be contained so that such a thing may never happen ever again.

The Company has imprisoned every advanced human they could find, even betraying agents who’ve worked closely by their side for their cause such as Elle. They’ve been medicated to suppress their superhuman abilities and kept away from the rest of the world.

What happens next?

Rules:
The regular. (no godmodding and all that)

Template:

Character Name:
Power: To be chosen from this list unless you can provide a good enough reason to allow others. Also, provide the link to your power.
Race:
Nation:
Appearance:(Picture Please, if you can not get one, please leave a detailed description)
Personality:
Bio:(Optional)
Other:

Taken Powers
--------------------
Residual Emulation - Hanabi Yon (Azazel)
Telepathy, Telekinesis, Flight - Faith Crest (AoD)
Umbrakinesis - Alex Lansing (Vexond)
Biokinetic Acceleration - Luke Lance (Zetsumi)
Hydrokinesis and Healing, (Karkinokinesis) - Lucero Tellez (Kago)
Molecular Transmutation/Atomic Transmutation - Zachary Field (ThePowerOfPie)
Invulnerability/Indestructible - Evan Lasting (Cyberseraph)
Superhuman Awareness - Danielle "Dani" Briar (Novei)
Electrokinesis - Matthias (KingdomKing411)
Technopathy and Cyberkinesis - Erik "The Machinator" Shepard (Number XIV)
Pyrokenisis - Terry Randle (Reckless Chaos)
Intuitive Aptitude,Thermokinesis, Hypoperceptability, Spontaneous Regeneration - Damien Victor Donnelly (Fall of Troy)

Btw, if ANYONE has any ideas about a plot or anything, PM me please!​

Last edited:

Azazel

No. It won't even have any relations with the series plot. I just put The Company in to give us something to start off with.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Character Name: Faith Crest

Power: Telepathy & Telekinesis

Race: White Briton

Nation: England

Appearance:
FP9196~Vanessa-Hudgens-Posters.jpg

Personality: Kind, caring and honest. Can be quiet at times, but is driven by determination.

Bio: Faith's parents both had powers when they were alive. Unfortunately, they were killed after she was born. This left her godmother, Patricia Musso, to look after her. She had a normal life until she was fourteen years old. Faith discovered that she was special, the fact that she had powers. Instead of embracing them, she freaked out and had a mental breakdown. She tried to keep them under control and hid them away from the prying eyes of Patricia, who happened to be a scientist that worked for The Company. Patricia had always been cold and cruel towards her whenever she asked questions about her parents as well as other personal topics. However, Faith didn't discover this until three years later, where her real story started. Soon after Faith turned seventeen years old, she caught Patricia with Noah Bennet from The Company talking about their future plans for Faith. In retaliation, Faith left Patricia and made a run for it.

The Company tried to track down Faith, but was unsuccessful when she made it out of England to lay low in Spain. She worked as a lifeguard at a camping resort in Malaga and managed to get herself a new life. Whilst in Spain, she found a friend in Luce, but was unaware that he had abilities like she did. But The Company returned again. Faith took all of her money and made it to Japan, where she found herself at a martial arts academy. She trained there for six months, but had to run again from The Company. She found herself in New York City, where she heard things of others, who could do things like her ... the fact that they had powers. Faith has been on the run for almost nine months now and sees no future in the distance for her in the world that seems to hunt her relentlessly. But was she born to do something special?

Other: Has a scar on back of her right hand after an accident at fourteen years old. Is also fluent in English, Spanish and Japanese. Knows some martial arts, but is only halfway to fully mastering it. Academically, she excels in history and is very knowledgeable in computers.

Last edited:

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Character Name: Montresor
Pseudonym: Poe

Power: Necrokinesis,Necropathy, and Force Fields

Race: Human(White)

Nation: America

Appearance: Poe's head is covered with solid and pure black hair, it's quite messy at times, and even when he manages to give it some amount of care it is still quite distorted. His face is quite pale, the only color emitting from his face would be the deep crimson in his eyes. His skin is not as pale, but still maintains the feeling of paleness. The only thing that seperates the color is the faint hue of yellow in his skin that is not on his face. His casual black shirt and dark grey pants give him a bizarre look in contrast with his rather pale skin, other than that, he appears quite normal.

Personality: Dark, sinister, perhaps a bit impulsive. His now dark attitude to the world in response to his abilities have given him this feel. He feels like a God of Death, when you are able to communiucate with the dead and kill at will, this is a possible reaction. Poe is in search of the full extent of his power's and feels that anyone who is to get in his way is defying a 'Death God' and should die.

Bio: The Premature Burial
It struck midnight as he entered his housing, it was pure black, sight was not possible until he flickered on the light. He flipped the switch, the light came on for only a moment to reveal that somebody was before him, but it immediately returned to darkness afterwards. He screamed in the dark, "Who's there?" No answer emitted. His face exploded with pain and he fell to the floor of his apartment, he was barely alive or conscious, yet he felt a bag cover his face and then it's grip envelop his head completely.

He was violently thrown into the back of a truck, he could hear the reckless and quick steps on the quick journey into the truck this person had made. His hands and feet had been tied as well, he realized this as the truck sped off into the abyss of darkness. He had been riding for hours, but the feeling of panic and suffication made the trip feel like weeks. The truck stopped and he was slung to the ground to squirm like an insignificant insect.

Another hour passed in the dark outside world, whoever had done this to him was now digging deep into to dark earth. He could hear chuckles, and then, the bag was ripped from his face to reveal the face of his best friend. Heh ad betrayed him, and now, what was he doing? He glanced to the right and his face became overwhelmed with horror and shock, it grew pale, his skin slightly paler. His former friend had dug a hole, and with another quick series of chuckles, this friend had kicked him into the hole and begun to bury him. All he could do was scream into the hopeless night as the dirt fell on his chest and slowly layered his face and filled his lungs. He died that night.

Then, a few minutes later, he awoke. He had died, and now his life had been returned. Somehow, he escaped the grave, it was said that a force field was created out of absolute randomness, his power was awakening with surprise, yet at the right time. He left that grave and caught his friend attempting to leave, just in time. His crimson gaze burned upon his former ffirend who had now cowered to the ground. His friend's face filled with tears as he spoke his final words, "She was my wife", he died that night as well.

Other: Poe's friend gave him his premature burial because Poe had sex with his friend's wife. Poe continued to do this over a few weeks of time, and it wasn't long before the wife's husband (Poe's best friend), found out. In anger, he plotted and performed the task of killing his friend. He could not forgive or even confront Poe, and this lead to Poe's powers awakening, and the friend's death.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I want to join. I'll post my template later.

EDIT:

Character Name: Alex Lansing

Power: Umbrakinesis

Race: african american

Nation: USA

Appearance: Alex is 6 feet tall and weighs 170 pounds. He has a muscular body from lifting weights and working out. He has light brown eyes and short black hair.

Personality: Nice person but gets easily fustrated when something goes wrong. He has a "everything happens for a reason" attitude and usually plans things out before he makes a conclusion.

Bio: Alex was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He was born to a mother who has powers and a father that didnt. When he was 15 he started to realize that he had a special ability. His father would make Alex misuse his ability by forcing him to still. When his mother found out she divorced him and moved away. When he was 18 The Company began to capture people with abilities and taking them away. That's when his mother left. She was tired always running and hiding, she turned herself in but she told Alex to never give up and stay far away from The Company. Although Alex has control of his powers he doesnt possesse the ability to do everything his mother could. Unlike his mother who could control hers and others shadows, travel through shadows, trap others in shadows, and create shadowy objects, Alex is only able to travel in shadows. Now Alex does nothing but run from The Company and try to help others with abilities run from The Company.

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
I'll join. Reserving Biokenetic Aceleration. No touchie-touchie my power. Wiriting bio ASAP.

Also. **** you, Rem.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you necessarily have to have a power from the list you provided? I dunno if the power I'm thinking of actually exists on that list, or in any sort of media. ^^;

If not, I claim Electrokinesis! 8D;

Last edited:

Number XIV

I have a very unique character idea... and potentially, very powerful. He/she (haven't decided) would be an extremely complicated character. I expect you to just shoot me down, but the idea is so badass, I just have to try.

Basically, their ability would be spirit channeling. Not in the traditional sense- basically, they would start off totally powerless and useless. But if someone died, their powers and consciousness would be absorbed into him. And that would stack. So any time someone died, he would gain their powers, but also, his mind and personality, and even appearance, would be altered by who they were. After absorbing a couple people, he'd probably be completely unrecognizable.

He would only be able to absorb those that had regrets, though, so that would mean two things- one, that he would never kill someone just to add to his power, because fusing with someone who is trapped between heaven and hell would be absolute torture for him, and two, if anyone decided to have their character "at peace" when they died, he wouldn't absorb their soul.

But yeah, he/she would be insanely fluid in character development. Might not even keep the same name or gender throughout the RP.

So, no, right? Cause I'm happy to design another, more reasonable character... but that one seemed so cool, I had to try.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Oh my god. I'm definitely joining. I'll PM you about my character choice. I don't have a template yet, but I'm SO being a villain. Holy shit. EEEEEEE < my fangirl yelp. That's how excited I am right now.

Also, I call Mechanical Intuition. MINE. :D

Last edited:

Azazel

Damn, necrokinesis is very powerful...

Rem you're accepted. Necrokinesis and Necropathy is kind of a package, so I'll let you have both. I'm kinda weary about Force Fields, but meh.Also I'm limiting necrokinesis. You have to physically touch the person for 3 seconds.

Vexond - Accepted

Rena - If you have a suggestion for a different power just PM me about it

XIV- Lol, I actually replied saying you could have it, but I thought it over and it is a bit over powerful, not to mention unfair to everyone else that's participating in the RP. But then again RPs are all about creativity, and you were creative enough to think of that. Lol, but I'm still gonna have to decline. Sorry.

Zetsumi and Kago - Reserved

AoD- I didn't expect people to join this quickly either. I didn't really expect anyone to join, lol. But if everyone gets their templates together, I'm sure we can start very soon. I'm also anxious to start.

Last edited:

Azazel

Hmm. Sure Cyber. I'll accept it. BUT...

Lets say you get hit, you will still be thrown back as a recoil.

(EX. If you get punched, your head still gets jerked to the side)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back