• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here are my drawings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
It just takes practice! My only critiques to offer at the moment are: your necks seem slightly (and by slightly I mean ever so) long. Like Nomine has this weird tilt because of her neck being slightly wrong. And maybe a little large on the heads, but not terribly so. Maybe its just the hair giving that impression. I guess how I think about it- even though anime tends to be technically disproportionate, it's still proportionate with itself. If you get what I mean. When you start interjecting your own style, it starts to throw off the disproportionate proportionality of anime.

Miminezz

It just takes practice! My only critiques to offer at the moment are: your necks seem slightly (and by slightly I mean ever so) long. Like Nomine has this weird tilt because of her neck being slightly wrong. And maybe a little large on the heads, but not terribly so. Maybe its just the hair giving that impression. I guess how I think about it- even though anime tends to be technically disproportionate, it's still proportionate with itself. If you get what I mean. When you start interjecting your own style, it starts to throw off the disproportionate proportionality of anime.

Okay, thanks for your pointers! I appreciate them! :D

Shasta

Awards
Wow, I just dropped by and I'm honestly astonished at your artwork! Your style is no doubt inspired by Nomura! Wonderful drawings, keep up the great work!

Miminezz

Wow, I just dropped by and I'm honestly astonished at your artwork! Your style is no doubt inspired by Nomura! Wonderful drawings, keep up the great work!

Thank you! It is heavily influenced by him, so much so that even when I draw my original characters they look Nomura-ish. XD

23kx1r4.jpg

Shasta

Awards
Thank you! It is heavily influenced by him, so much so that even when I draw my original characters they look Nomura-ish. XD
Trust me, I know the feeling all too well. Very nice woman there! Her proportions are off though, her head is alot larger than the rest of her body, gotta balance everything out. Still very outstanding!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wow I didn't know you were FAMOUS-

but seriously, really nice drawings. I like how everyone's hair is a little more pronounced than ususal

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I was just kidding about the famous thing haha

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Aqua is gorgeous and stunning. I'm seriously impressed that you drew this all on paper. Do you use a pen at all the make their clothes stand out more, Mimi? :)

The hair is a lot more livelier and realistic. Haha you should be famous for drawing so well.

Your original character is beautiful too. Was she based off yourself at?

Miminezz

Aqua is gorgeous and stunning. I'm seriously impressed that you drew this all on paper. Do you use a pen at all the make their clothes stand out more, Mimi? :)

The hair is a lot more livelier and realistic. Haha you should be famous for drawing so well.

Your original character is beautiful too. Was she based off yourself at?

Thank you! <3 I sometimes do use pen, but not all the time! :D

I think hair is the most time consuming aspect of my drawings, next to shading. Oh lordy, I don't know about that! XD

Thanks, I wish I was that pretty! ^///^ But no, she's not based on anyone, much less me! XD

Shawty

Awards
Oh wow! I should've visited this thread earlier! You definitely have skills!

I love your last drawing, the face is drawn amazingly well and I like the way her hair flows. Very nice work, I'm excited to see more!

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I love the eyes one that last one. You can really see the detail. You're a great artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back