• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here are my drawings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Those drawings are outstanding!!! <3 *u* love the details and the panels! You are so talented! It's too bad you didn't post them on here, but thank you for providing the link! Really like the black and white 'kingdom hearts couples' and the Halloween one.

Miminezz

Those drawings are outstanding!!! <3 *u* love the details and the panels! You are so talented! It's too bad you didn't post them on here, but thank you for providing the link! Really like the black and white 'kingdom hearts couples' and the Halloween one.

Thank you! I really would have loved to post my drawings on here, but they're too big! I'm working on some new things, so maybe I can resize those! <3

Awards
tumblr_mazb0zuqUY1qcbljfo1_500.gif

You're rinounahearts? I've admired your art for quite a while, I think it's amazing!

Miminezz

Haven't posted anything in a long time.... The drawing itself is rather old, but the coloring is recent.

15hii6u.jpg

Also, I drew this comic after seeing the reaction some fans had to Riku's hair cut.

15yu3nt.jpg

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ooh lalala~ <3 A bunch of hot babes you drew, Mimi. :D

I can't decide who I like better. Aqua or Namine are my top two favorites. <3 They look like they're ready to go out clubbing or maybe, work at a maid cafe.

I love your drawings. Many thank you's for sharing it with us. I always like seeing different art styles.

Miminezz

Ooh lalala~ <3 A bunch of hot babes you drew, Mimi. :D

I can't decide who I like better. Aqua or Namine are my top two favorites. <3 They look like they're ready to go out clubbing or maybe, work at a maid cafe.

I love your drawings. Many thank you's for sharing it with us. I always like seeing different art styles.

Lol, I'm happy you like them! I have stacks of drawings that I haven't even scanned yet, so hopefully I'll have some time to post more!

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Loved them! Aqua <333333 TuT

The comics was very well done and I lol'd at the line about Riku's popularity being tied to his hair. x'D

Miminezz

lol Loved them! Aqua <333333 TuT

The comics was very well done and I lol'd at the line about Riku's popularity being tied to his hair. x'D

I'm glad you loved them! I added that line because that's how it seemed like to me. So many people (mainly girls) were like: "Nuuuuhhh, Riku, your hair....!!!! D8"

I personally loved Riku's haircut. <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
lmao I know what you mean, the first time they revealed short hair riku on this site; I swear I had never seen so many disappointed fangirls in my life. x'D

Miminezz

lmao I know what you mean, the first time they revealed short hair riku on this site; I swear I had never seen so many disappointed fangirls in my life. x'D

I can't tell you how many times I heard my friends complaining about it. One of them actually cried. No joke. |:x

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
That is some cleeean lineart. *jelly* Mine always has smudges and erasure marks cause I like to draw HARD >O

Your characters look nice. Some panels looked more proportionate than others, but overall good job! And feed dem childrens a freakin' sandwich! Good lawd, they is starvin', child.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Tell me about it. But they all got over it eventually. :)

Here's some more Aqua for you! :D

rab1mu.jpg

This is my idea of Aqua's KH3 costume. Of course I have no idea what Nomura may actually end up designing, so I drew this! XD

That Aqua is gorgeous <3333 really loving your design. =D

Miminezz

That is some cleeean lineart. *jelly* Mine always has smudges and erasure marks cause I like to draw HARD >O

Your characters look nice. Some panels looked more proportionate than others, but overall good job! And feed dem childrens a freakin' sandwich! Good lawd, they is starvin', child.

I'm very careful when I sketch, but when I'm doodling there's always a mess! XD

I tried to make the panels even, but alas, I failed. ;_; And as for these girls' figures, take that up with Nomura! I was looking at official art as reference for these ladies and that's how skinny he makes them! D:
Except Aqua, she's got normal proportions! <3

Edit: Thank you Gram! I had no idea how to make a new outfit, so instead I took elements from her current outfit and changed them up a bit! <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Haha. That's JRPGs for ya. If they're not muscular, they look starved out!

I actually was referring to the content within the panels and the relative proportions within. Like the one panel Roxas talks about Riku's popularity and his hair being connected, Roxas's head looks huge or Naminé's looks small (can't tell which) when compared to the rest of the cast. Btw, I love Riku's short hair too. <3

Interesting Aqua design, btw. It looks like a neato Kairi/Rinoa inspired look.

Miminezz

Haha. That's JRPGs for ya. If they're not muscular, they look starved out!

I actually was referring to the content within the panels and the relative proportions within. Like the one panel Roxas talks about Riku's popularity and his hair being connected, Roxas's head looks huge or Naminé's looks small (can't tell which) when compared to the rest of the cast. Btw, I love Riku's short hair too. <3

Interesting Aqua design, btw. It looks like a neato Kairi/Rinoa inspired look.

Xion has the smallest frame out of all the girls. Every time I draw her, I have this urge to feed her the fattiest foods ever.

Oh! Yeah, I'm not a mangaka, but I tried my hardest! >:D Oh Riku...you and your luscious hair...making fangirls world-wide cry. XD

I hadn't thought of that design that way, but now that you bring it up, I can see it!

I did my own KH3 design for Roxas and Namine too!

1rw8yx.jpg

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
What do you use for you drawings? What kind of tablet? If anything I would suggest turning your pixel density up (unless you are using pad and paper, in which case your line work is really good...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back