• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
Okay. So what is the problem then? Aside from you being triggered due to your "irrational" love for her. See how that feels being used against you.
Love is irrational, what can I say? The heart wants what the heart wants and...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think you do, because you wouldn't be going through all these efforts and incapable of accepting others' opinions about your favorite character.
honestly, I'm going through all this because I'm lazy and need momentary escapes from doing calc homework. And I hate hypocrisy.

I have nothing against Riku, Namine, and all of those other "useless" characters I listed. I actually like most of them a lot, its why I play these games. I just choose to judge them based on their individual characters and individual stories instead of what effect they have on the overall plot like you're doing to Xion.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't see anything hypocritical about acknowledging the mere fact that the series and its characters would have been the same without Days. Lea and Roxas would have the same motivations if driven only by one another as they would if they were also driven by Xion as well; we know that's the case because their storyline existed and functioned without Xion prior to her existence. I don't even mind Xion, she's certainly not bland or without character like Kairi, but I do feel she was thrown in to force another Trinity because Nomura was obsessed with them during the side games phase (and yet he doesn't implement Trinity marks anymore, what's with that *grumblegrumble*). Well, I suppose I shouldn't call that a phase since Isa and Lea will be getting a third, too.

At least RAX is the best trinity of the series aside from SDG (Sora-Riku are better than them, too, but then you throw in Kairi and that's one huge anchor weighing that trinity down).

OneDandelion

Awards
Lea and Roxas would have the same motivations if driven only by one another as they would if they were also driven by Xion as well
I mean, c'mon bro thats absurd 😂 edit: and also it would've been boring.

its hypocritical to say the characters in BBS were more significant to the plot than the characters in Days when realistically both of them only served to delay Xehanort's plan.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Love is irrational, what can I say? The heart wants what the heart wants and...

Whatever helps you sleep.

I have nothing against Riku, Namine, and all of those other "useless" characters I listed. I actually like most of them a lot, its why I play these games. I just choose to judge them based on their individual characters and individual stories instead of what effect they have on the overall plot like you're doing to Xion.

Except you didn't prove them useless. And I already told you I don't like Xion's implementation as my main reason. I can't force you to read though.

And okay? Congratulations? Do you.

Last edited:
Back