• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with last xion battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i need help with the last xion battle. I'm on normal have Duel Gear+ (dont plan on replacing tht anytime soon) and 20 potions. I usually died from her laser attack tht comes out of her antlers or wutev they r. I did the lower difficulty thing but died after she got dwon to her second bar of health when she does that attack where everything likes light and shit. Any strategies
facepalm

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Get Pandora gear +, trust me it helps a lot, when the light attack comes just run up to her. Also gilde and auto life helps a lot. Also why do you need potions I only use those on challenges with no recovery magic? I feel potions in this KH are almost about useless. Especially mega potions. Go with cura level 5 x5-9. Oh don't forget your doge roll!

Key

Exile
Awards
Get Pandora gear +, trust me it helps a lot, when the light attack comes just run up to her. Also gilde and auto life helps a lot. Also why do you need potions I only use those on challenges with no recovery magic? I feel potions in this KH are almost about useless. Especially mega potions. Go with cura level 5 x5-9. Oh don't forget your dodge roll!

do this. also, i suggest equipping thundara and leveling up as much as you can. when she starts using the magnet thing that pulls you to the middle, use air slide/glide to get back to her and just keep hammering her with your strongest keyblade.

basically, if you stay close to her for most of the fight, you'll be fine.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Her saying "Is that all you got?!" is like a sign that she's gonna do that laser thingy(which killed me like, a million times). So when she says "Is that all you got?!" you should try gliding away.
And using your limit is the best way to beat her. Equip a lot of limit recharges.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
wut bout the ultimate attack when she makes the thing that sucks u in and like everything turns yellow and like u lose lots of health.

Gram

Banned
Awards
my advice stay close 2 her, when u c her use any light attack use guard.
and she tries 2 pull u in the center of the area GLIDE out.

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
hmmm another trick tho it requires a lot more effort is to continue playing multiplayer mode and earning the mission crowns when you get a certian # think its like 365 or something you can get Master crown from the moogle shop
the ability of this is tow nullify elemental effects and the damage of attacks with the "nothing" element which xions second form beam attack and the majority of her final form attacks seem to be made of in short you simply won't take damage from her hard hitting attacks :96:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i kicked her ass with low health and no limit easily from the beginning of that last battle, i guess i just got seriously lucky
but anyway i would listen to everyone's advice, especially the one with the pandora gear thing, it will really help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back