• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I'am new here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jimmlee

Hello everyone, i am new you can call jimmlee. Woot this is my first post, i love kingdom hearts and i always
will no matter how old i get. Kingdom hearts was the first game i bought for my ps2, i wasn't sure if i really
wanted to buy it but after seen the opening i knew i made the right choice.

kokkie

I'm also new. I decide to sign up her for kh inferno but i need 5 point so i will be spamming around.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hey man welcome to khinsider... don't forget to look into the RPG we got in this website... it's right inbetween Chat and Members List in black bold letters at the top of the screen :D it's tons of fun and we need alot of more people to play it... and hey if you start i can put in a good word for you if you wanna join DoO clan

xDENLINx

Heck! So many new people! Welcome all! Hope you guys enjoy it here, and if you need any help trying to figure things out you can always vm me. Catcha's around :)

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
There's newbies everywhere.
The sky is shitting them out.
Well welcome then.

Back