• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello everynyan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHAT'S UP

• Total voters

Gram

Banned
Awards
tumblr_m9ccycQuqJ1qcscch.gif
Welcome to khi~ I myself wasn't a SE baby but because of kh I've dabbled since 2002.
I know the feel, I'm 22 and still dont know what to do with my life. I don't really have any talents or interests to follow to find a place. ^^"
I put a staggering amount of no product in my hair every day~
Dont let khi fool you, though one thinks they've conquered it. In reality it's conquered you~ 句_句

All joking aside welcome, hope you have fun cause now that your here there is no escape~ The consciousness that is khi has captured soul and will slowly erode your mind with updates, forum "discussions", staff oppression, and bad jokes.
7eAMtsM.jpg
so welcome again, your one of us now and there is no escape.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome, and be warned, you can never leave now! I've came and went for years now, and you'll always get sucked back in. You've sold your soul, just grow to accept it.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You know what? I love you new person. You're going to fit perfectly here. The name is King Sora X, but people around me just call me King or Ken. Nice to meet ya.

Back