• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Its the end of sunday here! Just let me make the profile *Puppy dog eyes* xD

And I have a solution to all your problems. We call it;

Threesome xD Just kidding! Just kidding!

Its only the beginning here in NY love. Cute face....*laughs* PD eyes don't work on me. Well don't worry about making it now.....we'll wait till later on to see what happens.

THREESOME!!!!!! Lolz....*pounces*

D

Deleted member 74488

That pink text makes me want to gauge my eyes out. Updating this post with a template later.

Name: Logan Dunstan (Nickname: LD)
Appearance: Logan is a boy of fair complexion, with thick and smooth dark brown hair that falls short two inches from his shoulders. His eyes are a dazzling cobalt, which hover below his fairly slim eyebrows. He has a slender nose, which is somewhat pointy but not to an entirely noticeable extent. His jaw is also slender, with a favorably concave implication though complementing to his overall facial structure.

Logan, a physically adept individual, possesses a torso and lower body with fitting qualities. A strapping young lad, his biceps and triceps are visibly robust when not concealed by some article of clothing. He bears a six-pack, well-built and also visible without the necessity of flexing. His breasts are tense and obviously inherit a masculine protrusion, as to match his overall athletic overtone. His feet are a size 10 ½, fitting to his height of 5’11. His toenails are kept well-trimmed, and clean.

Weighing 140 pounds, Logan naturally prefers a random assortment of small sized shirts and skinny jeans of various colors. His favorite pair is his purple pair of skinnies, and he’ll commonly be seen wearing these on occasion. His shirts are either plain or depict some silly cartoon or witty subtext accompanied by a picture. He enjoys wearing sneakers or converse, almost always black or gray in color. A prominence in his adornments is his silver ring, which is fitted to his index finger on his left hand. Logan always wears this, due to its connection to his late father.

Personality: Logan comes off as pessimistic at first, due to his overall carelessness of others and lack of trust for people in general. He dislikes the dishonest, and will provoke people to act as themselves rather than tie themselves to a social label. He is capable of being caring and insightful, though this is often overshadowed by his careless and witty persona.

Characteristics: Carefree

History: Logan was the first and only child of an alcoholic mother and a drug-abusing father. Often prone to neglect and hatred, Logan escaped his troubles by leaving his for sometimes a succession of weeks, and divulging in illegal substances with his friends such as marijuana and ecstasy, which eventually led to him dropping out of high school. Logan had grown to hate his parents, though his father sought redemption and repairment of their relationship following his parents divorce six months earlier. This reconcilement was short-lived, when his father died of drug-related causes two months later. Devastated by his father’s death, Logan returned to his old lifestyle, sinking even further into depression and heightening his general dislike towards life. He would soon be introduced to a camp by a friend of his, a friend who saw his problems and sought to help Logan stabilize himself, escape the drugs and build a future for himself.

SIDE-NOTE: Though not necessary, if one of the RP’s participating males/females would like to hold a past relationship with Logan preceding the events of this role-play and the one responsible for introducing him to the camp, please do post in response. (The friend is referenced in my character’s bio)

Can the girl I am hoping on making be this guys buddy? xD

xD *Dodges pounce* ;D

Dee

Bronze Member
Sure, if you end up making another temp that's fine.

*pouncesagain**landsontopofyou* GOTCHA!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 74488

No offense my dear buddy, but it will happen. Why and how? For I shall use my scary tactics to murder anyone who dare comes within 5 feet of my characters position xD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Pulls ears* *Gets back up* :D

Dee

Bronze Member
*isscared* OKAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! *backsaway*

Haha....OUCHIES! *pokesyouintheeye**runsaway*

D

Deleted member 74488

:D

Making my Template now as someone seems to be filling in the other girl :D

Dee

Bronze Member
Okies, if another girl doesn't show in a bit then its all you Chi-Chan.

AS might be getting Frozy to join.....hopefully.

D

Deleted member 74488

You have one choice.

I'm doing this template now. Accept it or not xD Immmm impatient I know. I'm sorry :(

But isn't Frozy on Holiday?

Dee

Bronze Member
I think she is.....lolz.

Pfft. Did I say do it now!?!? I said you could wait.....xD. But whatever....

I'M OFF YOU GUYS.....*yawns**waves*

Dee

Bronze Member
Sorry KSX, no more guys positions available.....they ish all taken.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Ok Tetsu lol here is my temp:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shane Keenan

Appearance: Shane stands at 6’1” with not the greatest body build. It’s fair, but it’s nothing to brag about. His skin is mostly pale with barely any coloring anytime of the year. His eyes are ever changing from a dark shade of blue to a sky like blue, depending on the day. Sky blue: Every 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th day of the week. Dark blue: Every 2nd, 4th, and 6th day of the week. Spencer is partially blind in his left eye, mostly in a sense that he uses his right eye to see 85% of what he sees. This causes common pain in his right eye, from eye strain. His nose is fairly small width wise and doesn’t point out too far. Just a fair sized nose, you could say.

His hair is black with white highlights. The white hair is usually seen in the back or on the right side. His hair is pretty long, almost shoulder length and his bangs usually aren’t in his face other than certain occasions. His hair is spiked in certain areas. Suck as the back, with a pattern of white and black spikes. He wears usually a nice black jacket so he can hold his hands in his pockets while walking. Under his jacket, he wears assorted band T-shirts. He wears shirts for bands such as "We Came As Romans", "Becoming The Archetype", "Between The Buried and Me", "The Mars Volta", and "The Blood Brothers." He wears tight dark jeans as well, usually to correspond with his shirts, because he is going for the "rocker" look. He also wears regular black converse with checkered black and white laces.

Personality: Shane has a loving personality. He cares for all living things and all thinks they should get a chance to show their worth. He is not a huge fan of bugs, but he likes to keep them alive never the less. He shows true admiration towards his friends and family. He cares about them a lot and he makes it very clear. He can be very cold towards people, but he is unable to be truly angry at someone most of the time. It's very hard to explain how he feels about many people in his life that make fun of him. He loves everything acting and music related. He sings and play guitar and drums just like many of his idols. His lyrics are mostly about love and heartbreak. Even if he has never really experienced such a thing, he loves to write about it. He loves writing as well, writing his own poems and short stories. Shane also is very goofy, cracking very many jokes and silly one-liners. He really is just an over all good hearted guy.

Characteristics: Stupid (In a funny sort of way XD)

History: Shane came from a nice home. His parents were always nice to him and kept his life happy most of the time. He felt spoiled by his parents for all the love they gave him. As soon as four years old, his father played bands such as Rush and Pink Floyd. That inspired him to want to play the guitar. At the age of six, his parents purchased him a guitar for his birthday and he has been playing ever since. As times progressed, his tastes changed, but he still finds himself going back to those bands just for a nostalgic listen. School life was very easy for him, he always made lots of friends with his nice personality that everyone seemed to like. As middle school went by, he noticed something, girls didn't really seem to like him very much for some reason. For all of the eighteen years he had been alive he had never had a single girlfriend. He knew how to treat a girl but they would just never notice him. He would usually not go to school dances just because he didn't have a date.

This left a constant question in his head, why didn't girls like him? He thought he looked good enough and his personality was fine. I guess girls just didn't enjoy his stupid jokes probably. Either way he was always happy just living a single life among all of his friends. It was kind of sad, but he was perfectly content with just writing music, hoping someday he could have someone to write songs about. After he graduated from high school, he heard about an awesome summer camp going on this summer. He decided to go just for something to do. Maybe he would be able to meet new friends there, and possibly...just possibly get a girlfriend? I guess the answers lie ahead on his journey to summer camp!

Extra: His voice range is incredibly high. And he can scream and growl. Death growls can be a specialty but screaming is more of his thing. Either way, if you live with him you will probably hear low guttural chants or high ear piercing screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that was fine XD

Nawh. I think he'd be perfect for Bailee =)

D

Deleted member 74488

Hey Neglect, is my girl allowed to find your character passed out on a bench before his father died xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back