• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Your bio is MORE than enough hun. Lolz....it look awesome.

Now we just need a couple more girls and we can start.....

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want in on this and its YOUR rp that means its the shit automatically

Name: Boa Miperre

Appearance: Boa is a pretty girl and she looks pretty innocent most of the time as the features of her face give off both a young and serene appearances for others to look at. She has soft cheekbones and a pale complexion that make her seem like an angel at a first glance. Either than or people end end staring are her more than large breasts which she ends up thinking is rude as hell and just might slug ya for it..... She tries not to wear clothing that is overly revealing, but umm oops.

Personality: She can be a bit crude at times, though her personality is a bit warped, she tends to flow with active valor in daily activity, which is definitely something that reflects upon her early child hood up to her present age. Boa isn't conceited, nor over confident, she just seems to believe that she will be okay, even when the odds might be against her, which may be a bit off....

Characteristics: Asshole

History: Not much to say about Boa. She is well off in many aspects and she wanted to do something that was different from the norm and all of her stuck up friends. There is just so much she wants to do this summer at camp and as long as she enjoys herself and at least ends up happier than before it will all be okay. Other than that Boa just might be struggling to find love, or figure out if she is IN love with this boy she knows.....He loves me, he loves me not. What are you doing right now Shane??

Last edited:

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ok Tetsu lol here is my temp:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shane Keenan

Appearance: Shane stands at 6’1” with not the greatest body build. It’s fair, but it’s nothing to brag about. His skin is mostly pale with barely any coloring anytime of the year. His eyes are ever changing from a dark shade of blue to a sky like blue, depending on the day. Sky blue: Every 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th day of the week. Dark blue: Every 2nd, 4th, and 6th day of the week. Spencer is partially blind in his left eye, mostly in a sense that he uses his right eye to see 85% of what he sees. This causes common pain in his right eye, from eye strain. His nose is fairly small width wise and doesn’t point out too far. Just a fair sized nose, you could say.

His hair is black with white highlights. The white hair is usually seen in the back or on the right side. His hair is pretty long, almost shoulder length and his bangs usually aren’t in his face other than certain occasions. His hair is spiked in certain areas. Suck as the back, with a pattern of white and black spikes. He wears usually a nice black jacket so he can hold his hands in his pockets while walking. Under his jacket, he wears assorted band T-shirts. He wears shirts for bands such as "We Came As Romans", "Becoming The Archetype", "Between The Buried and Me", "The Mars Volta", and "The Blood Brothers." He wears tight dark jeans as well, usually to correspond with his shirts, because he is going for the "rocker" look. He also wears regular black converse with checkered black and white laces.

Personality: Shane has a loving personality. He cares for all living things and all thinks they should get a chance to show their worth. He is not a huge fan of bugs, but he likes to keep them alive never the less. He shows true admiration towards his friends and family. He cares about them a lot and he makes it very clear. He can be very cold towards people, but he is unable to be truly angry at someone most of the time. It's very hard to explain how he feels about many people in his life that make fun of him. He loves everything acting and music related. He sings and play guitar and drums just like many of his idols. His lyrics are mostly about love and heartbreak. Even if he has never really experienced such a thing, he loves to write about it. He loves writing as well, writing his own poems and short stories. Shane also is very goofy, cracking very many jokes and silly one-liners. He really is just an over all good hearted guy.

Characteristics: Stupid (In a funny sort of way XD)

History: Shane came from a nice home. His parents were always nice to him and kept his life happy most of the time. He felt spoiled by his parents for all the love they gave him. As soon as four years old, his father played bands such as Rush and Pink Floyd. That inspired him to want to play the guitar. At the age of six, his parents purchased him a guitar for his birthday and he has been playing ever since. As times progressed, his tastes changed, but he still finds himself going back to those bands just for a nostalgic listen. School life was very easy for him, he always made lots of friends with his nice personality that everyone seemed to like. As middle school went by, he noticed something, girls didn't really seem to like him very much for some reason. For all of the eighteen years he had been alive he had never had a single girlfriend. He knew how to treat a girl but they would just never notice him. He would usually not go to school dances just because he didn't have a date.

This left a constant question in his head, why didn't girls like him? He thought he looked good enough and his personality was fine. I guess girls just didn't enjoy his stupid jokes probably. Either way he was always happy just living a single life among all of his friends. It was kind of sad, but he was perfectly content with just writing music, hoping someday he could have someone to write songs about. After he graduated from high school, he heard about an awesome summer camp going on this summer. He decided to go just for something to do. Maybe he would be able to meet new friends there, and possibly...just possibly get a girlfriend? I guess the answers lie ahead on his journey to summer camp!

Extra: His voice range is incredibly high. And he can scream and growl. Death growls can be a specialty but screaming is more of his thing. Either way, if you live with him you will probably hear low guttural chants or high ear piercing screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that was fine XD

Last edited:

Neglect

Since Zex is in the picture, that must mean we're allowing one more girl, correct?

Dee

Bronze Member
I want in on this and its YOUR rp that means its the shit automatically

Name: Boa Miperre

Appearance: Boa
has a pretty girl and she looks pretty innocent most of the time as the features of her face give off both a young and serene appearances for others to look at. She has soft cheekbones and a pale complexion that make her seem like an angel at a first glance. Either than or people end end staring are her more than large breasts which she ends up thinking is rude as hell and just might slug ya for it..... She tries not to wear clothing that is overly revealing, but umm oops.

Personality: She can be a bit crude at times, though her personality is a bit warped, she tends to flow with active valor in daily activity, which is definitely something that reflects upon her early child hood up to her present age. Boa isn't conceited, nor over confident, she just seems to believe that she will be okay, even when the odds might be against her, which may be a bit off....

Characteristics: Asshole

History: Not much to say about Boa. She is well off in many aspects and she wanted to do something that was different from the norm and all of her stuck up friends. There is just so much she wants to do this summer at camp and as long as she enjoys herself and at least ends up happier than before it will all be okay. Other than that Boa just might be struggling to find love, or figure out if she is IN love with this boy she knows.....He loves me, he loves me not. What are you doing right now Shane??

ACCEPTED.....p.s.) I love you....!

Ok Tetsu lol here is my temp:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shane Keenan

Appearance: Shane stands at 6’1” with not the greatest body build. It’s fair, but it’s nothing to brag about. His skin is mostly pale with barely any coloring anytime of the year. His eyes are ever changing from a dark shade of blue to a sky like blue, depending on the day. Sky blue: Every 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th day of the week. Dark blue: Every 2nd, 4th, and 6th day of the week. Spencer is partially blind in his left eye, mostly in a sense that he uses his right eye to see 85% of what he sees. This causes common pain in his right eye, from eye strain. His nose is fairly small width wise and doesn’t point out too far. Just a fair sized nose, you could say.

His hair is black with white highlights. The white hair is usually seen in the back or on the right side. His hair is pretty long, almost shoulder length and his bangs usually aren’t in his face other than certain occasions. His hair is spiked in certain areas. Suck as the back, with a pattern of white and black spikes. He wears usually a nice black jacket so he can hold his hands in his pockets while walking. Under his jacket, he wears assorted band T-shirts. He wears shirts for bands such as "We Came As Romans", "Becoming The Archetype", "Between The Buried and Me", "The Mars Volta", and "The Blood Brothers." He wears tight dark jeans as well, usually to correspond with his shirts, because he is going for the "rocker" look. He also wears regular black converse with checkered black and white laces.

Personality: Shane has a loving personality. He cares for all living things and all thinks they should get a chance to show their worth. He is not a huge fan of bugs, but he likes to keep them alive never the less. He shows true admiration towards his friends and family. He cares about them a lot and he makes it very clear. He can be very cold towards people, but he is unable to be truly angry at someone most of the time. It's very hard to explain how he feels about many people in his life that make fun of him. He loves everything acting and music related. He sings and play guitar and drums just like many of his idols. His lyrics are mostly about love and heartbreak. Even if he has never really experienced such a thing, he loves to write about it. He loves writing as well, writing his own poems and short stories. Shane also is very goofy, cracking very many jokes and silly one-liners. He really is just an over all good hearted guy.

Characteristics: Stupid (In a funny sort of way XD)

History: Shane came from a nice home. His parents were always nice to him and kept his life happy most of the time. He felt spoiled by his parents for all the love they gave him. As soon as four years old, his father played bands such as Rush and Pink Floyd. That inspired him to want to play the guitar. At the age of six, his parents purchased him a guitar for his birthday and he has been playing ever since. As times progressed, his tastes changed, but he still finds himself going back to those bands just for a nostalgic listen. School life was very easy for him, he always made lots of friends with his nice personality that everyone seemed to like. As middle school went by, he noticed something, girls didn't really seem to like him very much for some reason. For all of the eighteen years he had been alive he had never had a single girlfriend. He knew how to treat a girl but they would just never notice him. He would usually not go to school dances just because he didn't have a date.

This left a constant question in his head, why didn't girls like him? He thought he looked good enough and his personality was fine. I guess girls just didn't enjoy his stupid jokes probably. Either way he was always happy just living a single life among all of his friends. It was kind of sad, but he was perfectly content with just writing music, hoping someday he could have someone to write songs about. After he graduated from high school, he heard about an awesome summer camp going on this summer. He decided to go just for something to do. Maybe he would be able to meet new friends there, and possibly...just possibly get a girlfriend? I guess the answers lie ahead on his journey to summer camp!

Extra: His voice range is incredibly high. And he can scream and growl. Death growls can be a specialty but screaming is more of his thing. Either way, if you live with him you will probably hear low guttural chants or high ear piercing screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that was fine XD

Love it......ACCEPTED!

Since Zex is in the picture, that must mean we're allowing one more girl, correct?

YUPP YUPP! So there will be 14 kids in all.........

Dee

Bronze Member
Cool.....I looked at it and its great!

Sowwy for the wait you guys, but we still need 2 mor girls I believe.....

Dee

Bronze Member
One character per persn love. But if we dont get any others girls soon you can. ^^

D

Deleted member 74488

Well then I just say we open this shiz and wait for them to see it through that :p

Dee

Bronze Member
LOLZ!!!!!! Srsli you guys.....I'm glad you're so excited. I thought no one would really join. xD This is my first time starting an RP.....

And if we started w/o enough girls, two boys will be alone......lolz. Thats not fair.

Neglect

LOLZ!!!!!! Srsli you guys.....I'm glad you're so excited. I thought no one would really join. xD This is my first time starting an RP.....

And if we started w/o enough girls, two boys will be alone......lolz. Thats not fair.

Hm. You're right; I'll be patient.

Dee

Bronze Member
Hm. You're right; I'll be patient.

Exactly, now if don't get any girls by 12pm Sunday my time......we can go ahead and find two more girls. Chi-Chan.....one of them might be you hun. ^_^

Do you mind making another temp and PMing me it?? Just in case we need another girl? It doesnt have to be super-long.

D

Deleted member 74488

Its the end of sunday here! Just let me make the profile *Puppy dog eyes* xD

And I have a solution to all your problems. We call it;

Threesome xD Just kidding! Just kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back