• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Killer

Have you ever just been in a slump - you just hate everything? If so, what did you do to get out of it? Right now Im in one its been about 4 days and i cant seem to get out of it. Please give me some ideas on what to do

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Have you ever just been in a slump - you just hate everything? If so, what did you do to get out of it? Right now Im in one its been about 4 days and i cant seem to get out of it. Please give me some ideas on what to do
Oh I hate those days.

I wouldnt know what to recommend you.

Maybe go to the gym? Excerise and please yourself with the result?
Take a walk in the forest?
Do what you like to do best?
Meet up with some friends?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, I've never had one of those "I hate everything" kind of days, but I have had those "Don't feel like doing anything, yet bored out of my skull" type of days. Is that similar?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ehh. I'm like that for a few moments, than I'm up again. Try doing something that gets you in an easy going mood, watch some TV, burn off some stress by hitting a punching bag or something. I don't know.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I know what you're talking about, I was in one of those moods a few weeks ago.

Find something to distract you, like chilling with friends or other things (a few good ones have been mentioned)

Silent Killer

yeah - i hung with a friend yesterday - i always have fun with him - like i was good yesterday while with him and this morning i woke up from a horrible dream and have in my same slump since :(

add: and its summer break most of my friends have a life - or other friends

Silent Killer

so i tried doin some of things you guys mentioned and then i came home and its gotten worse - i think i should be worried about this but then again i also think that some of my friends should too

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I had one that lasted 3 months. A load of crap piled up on me at once. My grades were slipping, I missed a shot that would've clinched a win in the playoffs, but instead, I missed it, we were tied up, there were 2 seconds left in the game, and it was a long rebound when the player on the other team got it, chucked it up from past half court, and banked it. Also, the day after that shot, I found out about my dad's drug addiction. I'm still kinda in that slump, but not as much as I was.

What I generally do is hang out with a good friend and talk about things. I might have some shitty relations in my life, but I do have a few good friends.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Clog a MickyD's toilet? ... *crickets* what? It helps! It got me out of my last slump! lol. Either that, or try meditating (it sounds stupid, but if you do that for five minutes a day, it really helps. Just turn on some calming music or the ocean wave sounds (they have that on limewire) And imagine yourself walking on the beach or something else that calms you down, close your eyes and relax. It really does help. Our Social Studies teacher had us do that for half an hour on mondays. (It makes for some awesome naps! C8)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Maybe the problem is that you're trying to have a problem.

Keeping track of how long you've been in a slump? Like, it's one thing to ballpark a number in retrospect, but it's quite another to go, "I've been in a slump for four days... I've been in a slump for FIVE days..."

Sounds like you're seeking attention. "I don't know if I should be worried about this..."

Whenever I get down in the dumps, I remind myself that even if there are really bad things happening in my life, I shouldn't just sit around and whine. Just tell yourself to get over yourself and get up. It's no fun to be upset, so why would you prolong it?

And it's always good to keep yourself busy. Maybe get a job or something.

Devil Saiyan

Well, I've never had one of those "I hate everything" kind of days, but I have had those "Don't feel like doing anything, yet bored out of my skull" type of days. Is that similar?

yep. I've had both of those. usually, bein' around my friends can help me get out of it, but they're not always available (and there may be a few times where they're the cause of the problem). for me, usually bein' by myself for a little while eases it, but maybe somethin' different will work for you. a lot of people feel better when they write down their thoughts, but that doesn't work as much for me

Silent Killer

first off - i do have a job thank you very much - and i keep track of it for my friends sakes cuz the one question i always get from them is "how long has this been goin on?"
and ive been tryin not to think about it - but then again when your friends ask you whats wrong you think about it again and again

D

Deleted member 36435

I get those from time to time.
I usually just go out to my favorite place to eat order my favorite thing and it cheers me up. Bringing a friend helps to.
lol eating solves your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back