• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone noticed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesMohs

A lot of the race of people in games is who does their voice.
If a white person does a voice over for a character, that character is mostly likely going to be white.

* if someone says that they make the characters before they pick voices, i just want to say they have to have some kind of idea of who they want to do the voice overs.

& for any other comments...

I speak for a lot of users when I say.

No one is mexican
no one is cuban
no one is puerto rican
no one is asian
no one is african
no one is american

WHY?
there's no mexico
there's no cuba
there's no puerto rico
there's no asia (well...except for the land of the dragons...)
there's no africa (umm, where was Deep Jungle based from?)
there's no america

there is no race created for the KH world there for no one has a race. Just skin color and ethnicities to their respective...worlds.

as for the darker skinned characters
you've all mentioned a few and I'll include Rai, he has a nice tan going on ^_^
but you all notice that Kairi is the lighter skinned one of the three, Riku and sora, I would assume are darker because of being on the islands. Look at the official artwork and not hte CG, you can tell from the artwork better.

but hey, I guess it's just how you interpret things...

^ what she said.

K

kingdomfighter5

many of the disney characters are voiced by some awsome multi raced actors and actresses they also voice in kingdom hearts

Zipporahss

OKAY, I agree with you all but be realize that in Japan how many Blacks are you going to find? Not much so that's how I always saw things, in the world of Japaneses things.

majax4

I thought all the characters were japanese. At the end of the game at the final scene sora looked japanese.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
sorry, but as soon as i read the first post, what popped into my head was "HOORAY FOR MEXICAN XEMNAS!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!"

V

V.A.T.13

^ er, I'm too lazy to wiki it, but what the hell is a Naskapi?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I guess you could pin the whole no black people thing on Disney. Try naming a movie that stars a black person. Not trying to be racist or anything.

V

V.A.T.13

I guess you could pin the whole no black people thing on Disney. Try naming a movie that stars a black person. Not trying to be racist or anything.
Frog Princess. :'D

we're First Nation People VAT!
Ohh...Still don't know what that is.
and u insulted my people! may all who are around u DIE 1 by 1...
I...did?
Well thats too bad.
y'know, when u someone says their not Racist they are racist
Everyone is racist then. Even you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back