• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone noticed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This has ben mentioned numerous time before, and the closest the series has come to Black/Negro characters are Xehanort, XH, Xemnas, Number XIV, Master Xehanort, Wakka and the Agrabah Group, although most of them are just dark or tanned well

Kurxi

This has ben mentioned numerous time before, and the closest the series has come to Black/Negro characters are Xehanort, XH, Xemnas, Number XIV, Master Xehanort, Wakka and the Agrabah Group, although most of them are just dark or tanned well
I think that one is due to the shadow. It just looks like the cloak's shadow falling on her.

V

V.A.T.13

There has not been a black disney princess. Shame really. No I never thought it was that big of a deal. As long as they put it in different languages I don't think its a problem
Wait till Frog Princess comes out.

Again, I say, the crew from Aladdin is Arabic. Not "black". Wakka is an island boy. Xemnas and Xehanort is CLOSE to black, but Ansem is an all out negro. XD

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I speak for a lot of users when I say.

No one is mexican
no one is cuban
no one is puerto rican
no one is asian
no one is african
no one is american

WHY?
there's no mexico
there's no cuba
there's no puerto rico
there's no asia (well...except for the land of the dragons...)
there's no africa (umm, where was Deep Jungle based from?)
there's no america

there is no race created for the KH world there for no one has a race. Just skin color and ethnicities to their respective...worlds.

as for the darker skinned characters
you've all mentioned a few and I'll include Rai, he has a nice tan going on ^_^
but you all notice that Kairi is the lighter skinned one of the three, Riku and sora, I would assume are darker because of being on the islands. Look at the official artwork and not hte CG, you can tell from the artwork better.

but hey, I guess it's just how you interpret things...

T

The Medic Droid

It's a japanese game. If you're black, you clearly aren't Japanese.

Omega_Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
not to be racist or anything but there is not a sigle black HUMAN in this game which is kind of strange i guess:closedeyes:

umm...Xemnas/Xehanort is almost black...of course Im black myself but they dont have to put someone black like Mr. Popo(dragonball z) in kingdom hearts to say theres a black guy/girl in there...u can put one like Xemnas that is light-brown

V

V.A.T.13

but you all notice that Kairi is the lighter skinned one of the three, Riku and sora, I would assume are darker because of being on the islands. Look at the official artwork and not hte CG, you can tell from the artwork better.

I thought Riku was the lightest skinned. I trust CG over official artwork because official artwork always changes depending on the mood of the artist.
Sora is slightly tanned though. Darker than Rox.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I speak for a lot of users when I say.

No one is mexican
no one is cuban
no one is puerto rican
no one is asian
no one is african
no one is american

WHY?
there's no mexico
there's no cuba
there's no puerto rico
there's no asia (well...except for the land of the dragons...)
there's no africa (umm, where was Deep Jungle based from?)
there's no america

there is no race created for the KH world there for no one has a race. Just skin color and ethnicities to their respective...worlds.

quoted for emphasis. thanks for saying that tetra ^^

It's a japanese game. If you're black, you clearly aren't Japanese.
xD not 100% accurate on the topic idea but nice thought.

Heartstring

Well, can you picture Master Xehanort saying "S'up, mah brutha!"??
(If anyone is offended by that comment, sorry)
But seriously, he might just have a really good tan (or he's from Cuba).

what does being form cuba have anything to do with your skin color? (mu grandparents from both sides are cuban) Xemnas, Xehanort and mysterious Org member have a tan thye're not black or whatever. Skin color is so overrated

V

V.A.T.13

^ This is unfortunately a false truth. ( I bet that made no sense) Though people SHOULDN'T pay attention to skin color, it will always be an issue with somebody.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Could be because it was made in Japan, I guess.

Though, Ansem/Xehanort makes no sense to me. I mean, what exactly IS he? And white hair + dark skin = Ick.

V

V.A.T.13

^ My grandpa and grandma has white hair and dark skin. Only difference is that they are old.

way to dawn18

:closedeyes:Ok first of all this is a Japenise game. Japan barly has any ethnic groups aside from Japenise. So most of the developers probubly haven't been exposed to alot of the black socioty.

K

kingdomfighter5

race has nothing to do with color of skin in this game what race would the disney characters be honestly why would you even ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back