• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone noticed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neaxon_11.

not to be racist or anything but there is not a sigle black HUMAN in this game which is kind of strange i guess:closedeyes:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
There's been a thread about this before, btw.

What about Xehanort/Xemnas/Xehanort's heartless. They're all fairly dark-skinned, their ethnicity could be considered different from the rest of the characters.

Ethereal

I don't think anyone in KH is white or black, lol. They're natives of their own fictional hometown. But yeah, Aladdin is arabic XD

If you mean there's a shortage of people with darker skin then yeah, your right~.

Dragoryu

Xemans/Ansem
Walka..(Sorta..not really)
Aladin group

They're not really black, just dark-skinned.
Yeah, there was a thread like this before. This one person came and flamed everyone, saying they were ignorant white kids, just because they didn't think it should matter. I don't think it should matter either, I mean it's just a game.

Dragoryu

It got kind of funny after a while. Unfortunately, I was too late to say anything to the guy. He was already banned.

V

V.A.T.13

This again?
Black-ish ppl: Ansem(h), Xehanort, Xemnas
Wakka: Island boy
Alddin and co: Arabic or w/e

Everyone else cept Disney charas are asian.

Why isn't there more black people? Because Square doesn't care.
Should they care? No.
You might as well ask why there arn't any hispanic, italian, or w/e people.

Race isn't a big deal.

shadow_of_light

okay, yes i may be black myself, but i don't find this to be an issue. race simply does not apply in the kh series. like its been said before, the "race" of the characters for each world simply revolves around what the setting for the movie was. i don't see why anyone would havea problem with this. i mean, for some ppl who are extremely pciky, even if they put in barret wallace from ff7, they would then say there wasn't enough of us in there. so just drop it... please do NOT let race become an issue in things where its simply a reason to rant......... -_-;;

Denki-Kurai

Threads like these make me lol.

okay, yes i may be black myself, but i don't find this to be an issue. race simply does not apply in the kh series. like its been said before, the "race" of the characters for each world simply revolves around what the setting for the movie was. i don't see why anyone would havea problem with this. i mean, for some ppl who are extremely pciky, even if they put in barret wallace from ff7, they would then say there wasn't enough of us in there. so just drop it... please do NOT let race become an issue in things where its simply a reason to rant......... -_-;;

Agreed. It makes no difference what race they are. the game will run the same. It's not like the villians are saying "Get that annoying white/japanese kid!"

*RevenantSora

What about Jasmin she is like Mexican I think..Well I don't think it matter what color you are..Your equally special and should be treated as and equal..I could be Blue and it wouldn't matter nor should it..Everyone should have the same rights and freedom..Everyone is a person right? So I think it doesn't matter..

Awards
What about Jasmin she is like Mexican I think..
You Mean Arabic?
Well I don't think it matter what color you are..Your equally special and should be treated as and equal..I could be Blue and it wouldn't matter nor should it..

Yes it would matter. You would be some form of genetic smurf baby and would have been tested on plenty of times.

I guess I never really noticed that there weren't any straight black people in this game. Maybe Ansem and stuff were enough cover to keep my mind unoccupied about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back