• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harry's Potion (another HP fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
and if anyone wonders, I'm a grl too. I act like a guy and i like it. I don't F*CKEN care what ppl think of me, I'M AM NOW A PUNK AGAIN!!!!

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
u may never know, I'm an actor (we call grls actors too now) so u may never know how I'll turn out to be in the future.........I'm just kidding, I'll be straight forever, even if I'll be a famous actor in the future

Elphaba_1

Author
Chapter 7: Of Certain "Female Body Systems" and Certain Annoying Females!

"Professor Dumbledore!" Hermione gasped, bursting into the headmaster's office. "Professor Dumbledore, can I speak to you for a moment?"

Dumbledore looked up from thee book he was poring in to; his hand was halfway through picking a lemon drop.

"Yes, Miss Granger. You may," he said mildly surprised. "I was just reading this chapter about your current state and I think I found a way." Hermione breathed a sigh of relief and so did Harry. Though Ron had a slight disappointed look as he thought the fun was over. (a/n: Because it's not!)

"So we can change back soon?" Hermione asked hopefully while Harry prayed pleadingly. Dumbledore shook his head.

"I'm afraid not yet," he solemnly said. "As I have said yesterday, it will take a week."

Reactions of the trio; Harry stopped praying and looked moody, Hermione had a clashing blend of worry and dispirit and Ron had this grin that he had trouble hiding.

"So...um...how do we change back?" Hermione said, trying to be casual. Dumbledore stood up from his desk and walked over to them.

"It will take seven days, a full moon, bottles of potions and compound spells. But don't worry, you won't have to do anything but wait till I finish its preparations."

Harry sulked even more. Being in a girl's body for more that two days was just pure evil. And I'm surprised that he didn't faint this time. Hermione nodded comprehendedly.

"Though I advise," Dumbledore went on. "...that everyone has to face his or her fears in their lifetime." He beamed amusedly and pointedly at Hermione who paled at the very thought of tomorrows match and didn't even ponder on how he knew. The headmaster walked back behind his desk and sat down.

"Lemon drop?" Dumbledore offered. Ron was about to accept one when Hermione gripped his arm and squeezed it really tight until she made a mark.

"No thanks," she said, shooting a look at Ron. "Thank you sir," she said, ending the conversation and dragging the two out by hand.

"Good luck with the match, Miss Granger and mister Weasley," Dumbledore just said before they left the room. Hermione's worried expression has returned in her face and Ron had both worried but slightly excited on his.

"You seemed rather quiet back there," Hermione commented on Harry.

"Well, there's nothing to say since you are the one mostly talking," Harry said grumpily. Hermione raised an eyebrow and looked at Ron for an explanation for his sudden change of behaviour. Ron just shrugged.

They stepped in to the common room and sat on one of the couches.
"I going to start on homework, ok? I can't believe how really behind I am this week," Hermione said. Ron rolled his eyes.

"The Charms homework is not due till next Wednesday; give it a rest 'Mione," he said, drained of energy. However, Harry stood up and pointed his thumb at the stairs.

"I'm going to rest. Don't feel like doing homework," Harry said broodingly. He shuffled his feet up the stairs and once he was out of sight, Hermione turned to Ron.

"What's his problem?" Ron shrugged again. At the top of the stairs, they heard anguish frustrated cry then saw Harry stormed to the right where the girl's dorm is. (a/n: Or was it to the left?) Anyways, then heard a slam. Hermione and Ron faced the unlit fireplace then again turned their heads as they harked another shriek from the girl's dorm.

"What now?" Hermione asked exasperatedly as she and Ron sprang up from the couch and ran up the stairs. She first burst into the room and saw a fear-stricken version of herself.

"What's wrong Harry?" She said, alarmed. If Harry shrieked liked that, there must be something horrible that happened.

"There's blood on your jeans! See there's a spot on your--" Harry ranted on hysterically. Ron was at a lost for words while Hermione went over to Harry and surveyed the spot of blood. After sometime, she regained her composure with dismay and awkwardness plastered on her face. At least she found an explanation for his strange demeanour earlier.

"Um Harry. I don't know how to tell you this..." Hermione grabbed his--or her--tee, leaned over to her ears and whispered something inaudible. Judging by Harry's eyes, she said something gruesome.

"It's that time of the month....f-for a girl...."

It can not be confirmed for sure, but wizards and muggles from Northern England and Southern Scotland could've sworn on that particular day an ear splitting and bloodcurdling scream was heard clear as crystal and they assumed the thunderous thud was someone fainting dead away.

Harry's eyes fluttered open and saw his two best friends head's above him.

"What happened?" he groaned. Hermione and Ron helped him up from the floor and let him sit on the bed. It was probably the second time he was unconscious on the ground in two days.

"You screamed then fainted," Ron answered. He was grinning the grin that always got on Harry's nerves.

Harry then remembered. Blood....time of the month....girl.... He groaned again, only louder. He did not know how to handle menstruation, mens. For short, for he was a guy trapped in a girl's body. (a/n: Does this make him sound like a lesbian? Never mind, don't answer).

"But don't worry. I already put on the 'white-pad-like-thingy'--" Hermione said hurriedly, somewhat staring pointedly at Ron. "--while you were out cold". Harry gawked at her, now noted the added feeling in the cough cough you-know-which-female's-part. Ok, very awkward typing.... So she did something while he was in a coma, did she?

"But Hermione," Harry whined. He seemed so desperate not to experience mens. "How did this happen? I'm a guy!"

"You may be a guy, but you are inside a girl's body so it doesn't change the cycle," Hermione replied. "Now, just change the pad every four hours and then wash--" Hermione then explained how to handle mens and proper hygiene to poor Harry who was getting more and more disturbed the further she went. After all, it was his first time.

"Hermione, stop. You're scaring me please," he cut her off.

"Very well then. Any problems just ask me. Now let's go."

"Where?"

Hermione trotted to the library with her bag swinging by her side and two reluctant best friends dragging their feet behind her. Before that, I want to add, she already took a bath and you know how that one turned out. She put on a black shirt that seemed tight she found inside his trunk and a pair of jeans. Ron too showered and grabbed the first piece of clothing he saw which was a white long sleeved button shirt but only had time to button it halfway (a/n: female readers, let's all take a moment to enjoy this vision! *drools*) up when Hermione pulled his arm and hauled him and Harry downstairs.

"By the way, you owe me ten galleons." Ron muttered to Harry.

"What for?"

"Dumbledore said no."

"But he didn't exactly say no. He said 'I'm afraid not'!"

"It's still a no."

"Not exactly!"

"It is!

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Shut up!"

Hermione snarled before she entered the library. "You two are acting like children! And I wouldn't be caught doing that!" She glared at Harry who closed his mouth as he was about to say "Is not!" Harry just shut up, fished out ten gold coins and dispensed it on Ron's hand who was having that heckling grin again.

They passed the shelves of dusty ancient books. Hermione took different books out from its places and handed it to Ron.

"Harry, could you please save a table for us? We'll be there in a second," she said as she presented a particularly heavy book to Ron who was an inch close to collapsing with all the books he was carrying.

Harry traipsed to an empty table with slight difficulty. Walking with a...erm, "pad" in between his legs wasn't his idea of comfort.
Before he could even reach the oak table, someone clapped a hand over his mouth and the other hand grabbed his stomach and pulled him in a deserted aisle of books. Harry struggled as he tried to bite the hand that muffled out his cries of "let go of me". Finally, the unknown person stopped dragging him and spoke in a soothing dead familiar voice.

"Sssh. Mya, don't worry it's me."

Harry stopped his attempt of breaking free. He knew that voice too well. He had heard for seven years and just last night. The hand dropped from his mouth to his waist. Harry dreadingly turned around. His fears were confirmed, he was facing his platinum blonde enemy and he forced a smile.

"Hey, Draco!" Harry said, sounding falsely cheerful then serious. "Hehe, what are you doing here?"

Draco again pinned Harry to a bookshelf. Harry closed his eyes, hiding the look of horror. The moment his back hit the books, he knew what was coming next.

"I always know you're here in the library around this time. Madam Pomfrey healed my leg in just a couple of minutes. So where are Potter and Weasley?" Draco said. Harry gulped.

"Um...b-back there l-l-looking for books."

Draco smirked as he drew closer. Harry's knees were shaking as he sucked his breath in. Draco's lips brushed lightly on Harry's then shoved his tongue inside that nearly choked him. He also slipped his hand inside Harry's (or Hermione's) tee and Harry twitched fiercely that he almost jumped out. Do I else need to explain the feelings? Ok then he twitched, shuddered, quivered, and was extremely annoyed. So, the snog session only lasted for thirty seconds because the real Hermione is looking for her body.

"Hermione? Where are you?"

Draco immediately parted lips, much to Harry's extreme relief.

"I better go," Harry muttered and loomed out of the dark aisle, sticking out his tongue. There he saw Hermione and Ron looking for him.

"K, guys. I'm here."

"Where have you been?"

"Uh....somewhere?"

"Right....Where?"

"Tell you later."

Harry had no choice but to start his homework or else if he didn't, he would have to bear a long sermon from his own body. He felt a pair of eyes boring in his neck and he knew who those silver grey orbs belonged to. Coming out from the dark aisle, Draco stealthily left the library but not before giving Harry a flying kiss and his trademark smirk. When he was out of sight, Harry ducked under the table and gagged.

"What's wrong, Harry? And by the way, where have you been? And why is my shirt all crumpled at the side?" Hermione seemed to can't take it any longer. She gazed intently at Harry who stopped gagging and didn't bother to bury the angry look on him.

"Let's just say a certain blonde git, boyfriend of yours was asking for his daily dose of snogging from me. Unfortunately, I am in YOUR body and then you know what he did to me? HE KISSED ME!" Harry shouted as he stood up, attracting attention and receiving glares from Madam Pince and his body. Realizing where he was at the moment, he sat down quietly muttering an apology.

"He did?" Hermione whispered then blushed as Harry placed his butt back on the chair. "Oops! Sorry! I guess I forgot to warn you about going to the library at this time." Harry closed his eyes and counted one to ten to control himself from bursting again.

In Harry's mind, half of his brain was concentrating on the homework he was currently doing and the other was thinking of ways to get back at Hermione for the date thing, Malfoy, and the boxers remark. And coincidently, so is Hermione. Though Hermione thought of her revenge before Harry finished thinking of his.

"Harry will be so sorry that it was me he switched bodies with because I have a plan...."

Hermione rubbed her hands together in an evil menacing way and background shows flames of fire and an evil menacing eyes flashing behind her while she cackles in an evil menacing manner. And she's wearing a cape!

"Uh...Hermione?"

"Yes Ron?"

"Why are you wearing a cape, rubbing your hands and laughing evilly?"

"No reason."

"Oh ok."

So Hermione went back to her homework, pretending that she did not *see above paragraph for what she was doing. I'm tired of typing that* (A/N: Sorry for being so random!).

By the time Harry, Hermione and Ron finished all their homework, it was already time for dinner. After Harry and Ron stood up from their chairs, they sounded off a crack in their backs by stretching really hard. Hermione just gathered the pieces of parchment, put the books back, and didn't bother stretching, as she was used to it. When they arrived at the Great Hall, Harry and Ron bolted down their pork chops and then waited for their other best friend to finish.

"How do you do that? Doing homework and not getting bored?" Ron said facing Harry but then remembered.

"Practice and practice" Hermione answered sarcastically as she ate the last forkful of pie.

The trio then stood up and walked out of the hall. Though Hermione gave a short glance to her supposed-to-be boyfriend before leaving. Draco was watching the three of them with no expression his face but a smirk appeared when Harry followed Hermione's gaze and realized that the smirk was directed to him. Harry dully returned a smile and when his back was turned he growled softly. As soon they reached the common room, Harry faced his other two best friends.

"I'm going to rest early ok?" he said. The only reply he got was a nod. He dashed up to the girl's dorm and threw himself on the bed. Unfortunately, there are two living human organisms in the dorm that will probably not allow him to sleep just yet.

"Hello Hermione!"

Harry opened one eye and saw two girls next to him.

"Hello Lavender, Parvati." He rolled over to his side so he won't have to deal with them. Having mens didn't improve his mood and at that very moment, he just realized that his respect for girl's and them on their time of the month has deepened. He didn't even close his eyes yet when Lavender pulled him and made him sit.

"What!?"

Without warning, Lavender and Parvati jumped on his bed and started shooting of their mouths. And very typically like a girl, well some...., they talk (or gossip) in a "valley girl" tone.

"Hermione, girl, I was just like thinking, what do you like think of Jamie? You know, like the one in Ravenclaw. Isn't she like a scream? I like heard from Ann who eavesdropped on Jessica who was like talking to Yvonne who--" Parvati ranted on excitedly. Harry was having this utmost perplexed look and he had never ever been more confused in his whole entire life. They just woke him up to gossip!? He was just watching the two giggle madly and rave on about this Jamie person.... And the valley girl thingy was just getting deeply on his nerves.

"So, what do you think?" Lavender panted, slightly out of breath.

"Uh," Harry was speechless. What on God's green earth are they talking about? So not to disappoint them, he settled with a "wow", with three question marks. Amazingly, one word made them continue, though they added ditzy hand gestures to tell their "story". A sweat drop was forming behind Harry as they huffed about boyfriend stealers or something.

"--and then Danielle was all like 'better stay away from my man' and then Jamie was like 'he's like so not yours'--"

"Um girls...."

"--and Earl was like there, and he had like heard the whole thing!"

"Excuse me...."

"And then you'll like never guess what! Earl just said that he was going out with Mia instead! Does that mean he and Jamie just like broke up!?"

"Parvati? Lavender?"

"Oh and speaking about cute guys like Earl, don't you think that shirt Ron wore today like looked totally hot and sexy on him?"

"WHAT!?"

Lavender and Parvati finally stopped talking and stared at Harry as though they only noticed him now. Harry was looking very shock at the moment.

"Ron is my best friend! You think he is hot and *shudders violently* sexy!?" Harry said his mouth agape. Lavender placed a comforting hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Look Hermione, I know he's like your best friend and all but....He gets hotter and hotter like everyday!" Lavender squealed, fanning herself.

Harry just sat there with his mouth wide open. He now had goosebumps all over his skin. Now he took Hermione's warning seriously as he didn't before. He had this desire to leave the room silently and never come back to the dorm.

"Is that you girls all ever talk about? Boys!?" Harry clamoured.

"Oh no. We also talk about clothes, music, make up, and the boys from other houses!"

Just to make matters worse, Lavender and Parvati didn't stop there. "And do you want to know what we think of Harry?" Parvati asked slyly. At this, Harry paled and shook his head quickly, not wanting to hear their opinion.
"Ok we'll like tell you anyways," Parvati said, ignoring him and of course completely unaware that the real Hermione is downstairs.

"He--is--so--FINE!" Parvati said with a compromising hand gesture. You guys can think of your own, I know I can...

"You know that tight black shirt he is like wearing right now? It just makes me want to....you know!" Lavender made a rather indecent hand gesture, no not the middle finger, and sighed dreamily that made Harry give out a deafening shriek. He also jumped off the bed and backing away as though the two girls are going to attack him.

"Ok! Enough! You guys are freaking me out!" Harry said shrilly. Lavender and Parvati jumped off the bed too and longingly described Harry's features.

"Sorry Hermione, but you like got to admit! Those abs and biceps are yummy!" Parvati said while Lavender nodded in agreement and licked her lips *author now shudders as she types this*. Harry again screamed resoundingly. How many times had he screamed in fear today? Out of instinct, he hotfooted over to the door and when he was just about to wrench the door open the girls called him back.

"Hermione, wait! Promise you won't tell them please?" Harry nodded quickly, desperate to get out of the room and sleep somewhere else. Snape's dungeon would be nice compared to these two.

"Oh and don't tell Dean that we think his--" Harry tore the door open and flew out of the room. Upon slamming it, he leaned and breathed heavily on it.

"Note to self, never EVER talk to these girls again! And I thought snogging Malfoy was scary," he said out loud to one. He shakily stepped down the stairs to the common room and when he reached the fireplace, he sat next to Ron with the same, or more, shock when Cho Chang kissed him.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Hermione asked concernedly, sipping the tea she had conjured earlier. Harry's eyes were wide open and fearful and twitchy. But good thing he is not temporarily mute unlike last time.

"Remind me to never be within ten feet of Lavender and Parvati."

Hermione and Ron exchanged looks.

"Oh and Ron, burn that shirt. I don't like it," Harry added. Ron looked down at the white shirt he was wearing and plucked it.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" He said. Hermione had a questioning look. Harry sighed then shuddered at the answer he was about to give.

"Lavender and Parvati thinks you look hot and sexy in it." Hermione gagged and choked at her tea then spluttered it out. Since when Ron was hot and sexy? Though Ron had a different reaction. His eyebrows were raised, a slight grin was erupting and his face was matching his hair furiously.

"Really? Maybe I should wear this more often! I-I mean...." His voice faltered as he saw the looks on his best friends' faces, most especially Harry's. "I should wear this less....often?"

"What else did they say?" Hermione said changing the topic before Harry can leap up and pound Ron to minced meat. Harry struggled to say something, and then decided to tell everything what they said.

"Um, ok it's like this. I was going to sleep when they woke me up to tell me some useless gossip and then somehow their topic led to Ron then me and--" Hermione stopped him with a raised hand.

"Hang on. Do tell me, did they say that your abs and biceps are....yummy?" She said curiously. Ron let out a snort and a loud snigger but ceased immediately as Harry gave him a just-say-the-word-and-you-can-die glare. After that, Harry answered Hermione's question by nodding mutely. Being told that his abs and biceps are *you know!* seemed to scare him shitless.

"How did you know?" He said moodily. Hermione shook her head.

"They say that every hour. You may not hear it, but they do." Harry sighed and slump in his seat, he tiredly stood up and made his way to the portrait and was about to open it when Hermione called him.

"Where are you going Harry?" The raven haired boy slowly turned and replied dully,

"To the Forbidden Forest. With those two big mouthed girls in the dorm, I'll be lucky to blink at least once. Good night guys, I'm going to sleep."

~*~*~*~*~

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Ummm... I think my favorite is none... But I still like the story..... I'm scared of Harry potter now.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back