• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I totally agree! I had the hardest time with Vexen! It was really funny, because for me the Marluxia battles were a piece of cake, but Vexen and the last Larxene battle were a PAIN! >.<
The last Vexen was horrible! But the last Larxene was easy. The second time was hard...

Finrear

For me it was Ursala. I might have just been at a low level but her tentecals were annoying

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok so after also finishing Reverse Rebirth... I'm sorry to both Ansem and Zexion, the Repliku IV fight for Sora is still the biggest bitch in the game.
Mostly because Riku's leveling up system makes the fight a lot easier and shorter for me.
Always, always, always raise his attack power when possible 8D 30+ attack power = Ansem down in 2 minutes or less.

Good tip! ^^ I haven't played through all of Reverse/Rebirth yet. (been lazy and haven't picked up the game in a while XD) So...Thanks!

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Riku vs Riku Replica at Twilight Town.
So damn hard.
The next hardest was Ansem.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I think my hardest fight was the third time, if I remember right, that i fought the rikue replica as sora. His little warp-space attack get me at times innumerable.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
My hardest boss was Axel II or Larxene, they both were very annoying and i used the vexen card in both to stay alive. Marluxia on the other hand didnt even challenge me at all, kinda dissapointing for a final boss

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Wow, this brigs me back. I freakin hated Ansem during reverse Rebirth on the first playthrough. But I definately had problems with the IV Riku replica battle. I almost wanted to shoot myself it was so frustrating. And I'm sure I had trouble with Vexen. The bitch...

GuardianofKH

Riku after DI. have not defeated him yet >.<. I think o.o, 1 week since i played it. Got a bad memory sometimes
My deck is a lot of 9 attack cards, high ranked fire magic, healing, an items. XD. never used zeros.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Am I the only one who got stomped, crushed and thrown into the air by Riku replica of TT in R/R? I was utterly crushed by him, even worse than Zexion, because even though the TT deck was decent, it was hard to fight with 1 8 card and a handful of 7s while he was using 9s like no tomorrow. It took real sleight play to properly win him.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For me, Vexen or Marluxia because they took me forever to beat. >_<
Vexen, especially it was like I couldn't do anything about him until I leveled up a whole lot.
Plus his ice-attacks were a killer to some of my cards. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back