• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest kh1 boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
When I played the game on Normal I had trouble with the usual...Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Sephiroth, and Ansem when you jump into the big torn island thing at the end of the game(I hope everybody knows what I'm talking about! o.0;) I started a new file on Expert and suddenly all these super easy bosses become SUPER DIFFICULT!! I had lots of trouble with Big Ursula for some strange reason. It took me forever to beat Maleficent the Dragon too. I started to memorize what they said before the battle too! I had to arrange my abilities and accessories around before I could finally beat her...oh I used Tinker Bell too. She didn't help much because the whole tail swipe thing would happen and then my life would just go way down(that's where Cura comes in handy!) Riku 2 took some time too. I trained a bit and got the Metal Chocobo key chain, and then I beat him. Sephiroth was so hard on Normal for me...I can't imagine what he's like in Expert! After I learned how to deal with Sin Harvest he got surprisingly easy though. Wow...you guys are such great players. Damn Soraman, I didn't think anyone could beat Sephiroth at lvl.77, but I guess it's possible!

I

ibeatsephy

riku the second time u go to hollow bastion. maybe i was just lowlevel, but it took me FOREVER

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Riku II, sephiroth and ursula 1st as i forgot what the king told me (saved it day before). They were difficult to me. Time consumers kurt zisa, ice titian and ansem. Riku II was hard but fun. I think doanld and goofy wouldn't make much difference had they been in that fight. Wish they were present to help me wear down seph sometime and maybe make sin harvest attack someone else. Beat seph 1st time at level 56 or something relatively close but it was due to sheer determination and constant retries.

JoeysGirl

Sephiroth is definetely the hardest! ( i never beat him but then again i havent played KH in a while) The second Ursula was the hardest disney boss. the phantom was easy, kurt zisa was pretty hard, ice titan wasnt so bad once u knew what to do.Ansem was SOOOOO easy! i was so mad that i beat him on the first try. i thought he would at least be a little bit of a challenge! i had nightmares about the ending for a while (hey i didnt know there would be a sequel and even if it was easy i was still sad that it was over lol)
oops g2g bi

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Sora Keyblader said:
all the bosses were so freakin easy for me
same here, they WAY too easy. Really, the whole game was easy. hope KH2 is alot harder.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Damn Machinany Gun! Lvl 56...that's determination right there! Heh...if Donald and Goofy could help you fight Sephiroth they probably wouldn't do much. The usual...charge at him and die. They do lessen the chance that Seph will perform Sin Harvest on Sora though! I thought Ansem in the cave thing was hard. I don't really know why but it just took be FOREVER to beat him. I'd always come super close to killing him and then my Hp would just disappear. The whole boat of darkness thing was easy though. Ansem would just float there and I'd just keep hurling the Keyblade at him. I think his beams inflicted more damage on Sora than he actually did!

Kiwi +

Awards
sephiroth and phantom were the hardest. all others were okay and manageable to defeat. :/

khfreak5

It's between Zurt Zisa, the Phantom, and Sephoroth. Sephoroth is my #1 hardest battle.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i cant beat kurt zisa,phantom and sephy
need help

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Overall, Sephiroth was my hardest boss fight, in KH1. He killed me 20 or so times before I could beat him, though part of that was my fault, for taking him on so early. I later learned that maybe having a certain life saving ability might help. That and I learned how to use Elixirs asap, once he does that infamous attack.

As for my recent Expert mode run, the hardest boss so far was Chernabog. He killed me six times before I could beat him. I was at level 55.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

Four year bump :\

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
My hardest is and always will be freaking Xemnas. I mean, his only real weakness is gravity and gravity break (zantensuken stuns him, but it takes too long to hit). And that leaves him so many chances for him to hit, especially once he gets you with the action bar screwup move, you're pretty screwed once that happens. And he has too much hp. Losing half your health per hit is no fun either.

And THAT really is an epic bump.

Prajna

The hardest optional boss is obviously Sephiroth, the hardest strory boss is I think Riku the second time in Hollow Bastion.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Apparently I read somewhere that for Maleficent you can just camp somewhere near her back leg and spam strike raid and ethers until she dies (she can't hit you from there). At least, that's what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back