• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest kh1 boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOUD598

phantom, sephiroth, riku(2nd time) you fight him when he is ansem possesed.

Runty

I found most of the game pretty easy. The hardest thing was probably Sephiroth, and that would only be due to his Sin Harvest. But either way, I can beat Sephiroth before lvl 66 without using any items. Other than that, I can't think of any of them to be really hard.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Sephiroth, no questions asked.
2. Riku the second time at Hollow Bastion. I memorized everything they say. o_O On accident.
3. Phantom
4. Kurt Zisa!
5. Ice Titan, kinda easy, yep. But hard and fun at the same time! :3

S

Soraman_07

sephiroth is definitley the hardest but i beat him at lvl 76 and it was my 3rd try....i know someone has done better than that but it aint bad

B

BladeMasterX

The Most Hardest Boss, very simple, it's Sephiroth of course! Who is more tougher than Sephiroth? uh....do you know. There is not, however the Ice Giant was pretty hard for me. I spent most my time doging everyhing than attacking the thing.:mad:

S

Soraman_07

If you all think that Sephiroth is hard, he is really not after you first beat him. The first time you face him, you have no idea what to do or what he is doing. Then the next few times you face him, you know what he does and how to dodge his attacks. After you learn everything he does and you beat him, then he is easy to beat again because you know how to beat him. It takes me about 15 minutes or less to beat him now(but not on expert). If you gave me 24 hours to beat Sephiroth, i would beat him atleast 96 times because i know how.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
the phantom was the hardest boss, i still cant beat him, and sephiroth was really easy the second time u play him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back