• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~[Happy Birthday Central]~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Already a year older again I guess...<__<

Oh, and the OP could use an upgrade me thinks as some more people have already shared their birth dates. ^__^

happy birthday sephy! dont worry, thirty is the new twenty.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Happy birthday, Keyblade Master!! Continue being badass and crush everyone including your friends lol with your infinite knowledge on KH! xD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Happy birthday, Sephiroth0812!

*can't think of anything clever or funny to say*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Happy birthday, Sephy !

Happy Birthday to you. :)

Mine is on February 26th. ^-^

happy birthday sephy! dont worry, thirty is the new twenty.

Happy birthday, Keyblade Master!! Continue being badass and crush everyone including your friends lol with your infinite knowledge on KH! xD

Happy birthday, Sephiroth0812!

*can't think of anything clever or funny to say*

Oh, happy birthday Mr.Sephiroth0812!

Thanks friends. ;)
It's really appreciated. ^__^

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Oh dear! I'm a day late, so happy belated birthday!

Additionally, gotta represent my own month in here. My birthday is March 6th.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh dear! I'm a day late, so happy belated birthday!

Additionally, gotta represent my own month in here. My birthday is March 6th.

Jeez, thank ya, I need to pay more attention to this thread...<__<

---

Speaking of paying attention, today is the birthday of our resident Princess of Darkness, DarkGrey Heroine, so y'all can get in for the next round of birthday wishes. ;)

So Happy Birthday DarkGrey and may you get to shine despite all Darkness! ^__^

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Jeez, thank ya, I need to pay more attention to this thread...<__<

---

Speaking of paying attention, today is the birthday of our resident Princess of Darkness, DarkGrey Heroine, so y'all can get in for the next round of birthday wishes. ;)

Ventus shouting out vanitas lmao, its great when shit comes together.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards

tumblr_inline_mr8ug9aeR61qz4rgp.png
!!!!!!!!!!!
Sephiroth0812 called me Princess of Darkness
26fd127070c1821b7760a5c049361027070633a6_hq.gif

Princess of Darkness
Princess of Darkness

Holy χ-blade omg This... THIS...

Thank you, Master! I feel honored and your message is .. accurate... for how today has been... despite all the good vibes I got from KHI and friends, the university teachers today were behaving like they were all on their period, and let me tell you that only 1/4 teachers we had courses with today was female. Actually, only one of them was awesome like always, the Artistic Anatomy teacher, but it was a bad day for everyone, really...
Shine despite all Darkness, oh, sometimes I feel I'll never shine..
tumblr_inline_naw2tcDqbc1qky09n.png

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ventus shouting out vanitas lmao, its great when shit comes together.

*dopeslaps chuman*
Seems I need to remind you to pay not too much attention to my avatar but rather to my username. ;P
tumblr_inline_natsaoeQBA1sticel.gif

Got it memorized?

tumblr_inline_mr8ug9aeR61qz4rgp.png
!!!!!!!!!!!
Sephiroth0812 called me Princess of Darkness
26fd127070c1821b7760a5c049361027070633a6_hq.gif

Princess of Darkness
Princess of Darkness

Holy χ-blade omg This... THIS...

Thank you, Master! I feel honored and your message is .. accurate... for how today has been... despite all the good vibes I got from KHI and friends, the university teachers today were behaving like they were all on their period, and let me tell you that only 1/4 teachers we had courses with today was female. Actually, only one of them was awesome like always, the Artistic Anatomy teacher, but it was a bad day for everyone, really...
Shine despite all Darkness, oh, sometimes I feel I'll never shine..
tumblr_inline_naw2tcDqbc1qky09n.png

A fitting title I thought, as you've shown the more positive sides that certainly exist in the element. ^__^

Even more reason to not let such things take you down. It's tough especially when such things happen on a special day. University teachers also have much stress to deal with so I doubt that most of that behaviour was intentionally malevolent, but it is of course not really ok to load off the stress relief on the students.

Even in the deepest Darkness there can be a small light, and furthermore, even a small light shines brighter on a dark background. ;)

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
A fitting title I thought, as you've shown the more positive sides that certainly exist in the element. ^__^

I honestly feel majestic right now reading this
Volcano-Explosion-Anime-Victory-Gif.gif

Darkness just needs to be understood, it's such a human thing after all and its traits, extreme sometimes as they are, can become part of an artistically very expressive existence... One just needs to tame it

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I honestly feel majestic right now reading this
Volcano-Explosion-Anime-Victory-Gif.gif

Darkness just needs to be understood, it's such a human thing after all and its traits, extreme sometimes as they are, can become part of an artistically very expressive existence... One just needs to tame it

Haha, well, it might not come over in debates so much but I actually never really blame the Darkness as an element for "bad things" or designate it as inherently evil, although it is undoubtly dangerous due to its properties, but so are many chemicals that can be useful otherwise.
Batman for example is also heavily connected with Darkness, but he's far from evil.
It's just an undeniable fact that many of the "extreme" and most hurtful actions are either associated with or surrounded by Darkness somewhat, at least in KH, so I'm generally more sceptical and cautious towards such beings rather than outright antagonistic and sometimes they tend to positively surprise.
Both Riku and Ansem the Wise might be probably the best examples for how I deal with such types of characters as I absolutely loathed them in their first appearances (Riku in KH 1 and Ansem/DiZ in KH 2), not because of Darkness itself but because how they acted, and yet I warmed up tremendously to both characters when it was shown they regret what they have done and try to make amends.
Anyone capable and willing to do as such that isn't just lip service deserves a second chance in my book, no matter how much "Darkness" there may be.
That being said though, I do not see much opportunity for someone like Xehanort in that regard...<__<

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Leave it to Sephy to turn a birthday thread into a discussion on the nature of darkness. =w=

Anyways, happy birthday, DGH!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Happy Birthday to you, DGH! :D

And Sephy, I believe that discussion should be moved to a new thread. :p however, this is interesting indeed. Also, I really love that while you're using Ven as your avatar and saying things that Vanitas does. I dig it!

Btw, when are you going to update Hearts in Union? :3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And Sephy, I believe that discussion should be moved to a new thread. :p however, this is interesting indeed. Also, I really love that while you're using Ven as your avatar and saying things that Vanitas does. I dig it!

Btw, when are you going to update Hearts in Union? :3

Ah, we just got carried away somewhat, lol.
o_0 When do/did I say things that Vanitas does? Last time I checked I'm neither a violent stalker nor do I aim to hurt people just for the fun of it...0_o

I originally planned to do that last weekend, but since we have three birthdays in the family in December (mine included), there's even more busy stuff to attend besides work in that month.
Let's see if I can swim free enough to put the new chapter up this weekend.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Oh, I didn't mean to turn this thread into a discussion on the nature of darkness, a few replies were just natural to come and then the subject is closed in a nice way.
I like how you wrote your point, Seph, I felt just the same about Riku and DiZ, and I also think that one would be a fool not to be skeptical when meeting/approaching a creature or person tied to the Darkness,
because c'mon, you never know what you can get~
tumblr_inline_mwbs1tk0iA1rdsmav.png
Anything from an impulsive volcanic Vanitas to an impulsive volcanic DarkGrey, wait...

I don't know where Master Sephiroth talked about Vanitas, Roxie o A o ... Though for the obvious reason that our avatars and signatures are two opposite halves of the same heart, perhaps it kinda looks interesting when we interact xD

Thanks for the birthday wishes = w = Now that it's over finally, I can say, KHI was really sweet to me, you're all a part of my heart ♥

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Ah, we just got carried away somewhat, lol.
o_0 When do/did I say things that Vanitas does? Last time I checked I'm neither a violent stalker nor do I aim to hurt people just for the fun of it...0_o

I originally planned to do that last weekend, but since we have three birthdays in the family in December (mine included), there's even more busy stuff to attend besides work in that month.
Let's see if I can swim free enough to put the new chapter up this weekend.

Lol, that is understandable. Of course I'd read your stuff in a heartbeat! :D

No, no! D: that is not what I meant, but Dark Grey corrected me above. I screwed up when I am lacking total sleep, so yeah. But I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy Birthday Roxie1563! Hope it's a good one and all of your wishes comes true! :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, Happy Birthday to you!!

....Oh sweet, I'm next on the list! Almost forgot!

Back