• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what video you like better?

• Quisnam Protero Damno

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • E, Tu Brute

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • None

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Halo 3

THEY GOT RID OF THE BATTLE RIFLE?!?!?! I THOUGHT THAT THEY JUST ADDED THE ASSAULT RIFLE. . .

That's retarded. . .I liked the BR more than the AR. . .god. . . .Bunge just lost some respect from me. . . .

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

THEY GOT RID OF THE BATTLE RIFLE?!?!?! I THOUGHT THAT THEY JUST ADDED THE ASSAULT RIFLE. . .

Thats what I heard. The BR were allot better. More accurate, and also good for sniping. Who knows, we might get lucky and they'll put it back in at the last second. :/

Lord n00b

The flood playable? I hope not.

Never really liked the flood at all. On top of that, when your on that elevator in Halo 2, the Flood kept scaring me.
I haven't played in the basement with the lights off since.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

The flood playable? I hope not never really liked the flood. Plus the Flood creeped me out when I played in the basement with the lights off.

Reminds me of the first time I encountered the Flood. I was in the basement and the lights were dim, and I was playing the swamp level of Halo 1... Very freaky. But I dont think Flood will be playable.

I still want to know if we can play as Brutes though...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Would be very bizzare to have The Flood being playable. But imagine if the player being the 'Carrier' Form of The Floor, one hit from the gun, you're dead or you're now switched to one of the 'Parasite' Form. ^ ^

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour

Noice. I've seen screenshots, the game looks beautiful. Playing as brutes would be incredibly interesting, I think anything added to the multiplayer mode would be wonderful.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

I find it funny how the game is nowhere near as hyped as Halo 2 was.
People must have learned their mistakes =D

What are you joking? Its about these most hyped game for the 360!

Would be very bizzare to have The Flood being playable. But imagine if the player being the 'Carrier' Form of The Floor, one hit from the gun, you're dead or you're now switched to one of the 'Parasite' Form. ^ ^

Combat forms maybe, but not carrier forms. It would take just one shot to kill you making it inpossible.

Hey, Haywire! ^ ^It would be more better if we can get to play as a Hunter, Grunts or even, Johnson! ^ ^

Hunters? Ah hell yeah. But Johnson is invinsible, so I doubt him.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour

Yeah, isn't there supposed to be a beta demo of Halo 3 on the crackdown disc? I think it's only available via Xbox Live download, which I don't have live so... >.<

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

There's an option in the Crackdown menu's to download the Beta. So you need the disc to play it. But, it comes out in the Spring, and you have to download it off of Live,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back