• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what video you like better?

• Quisnam Protero Damno

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • E, Tu Brute

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • None

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Do we honestly need this thread anymore? I mean, it's over a year old, and we can just as easily use the Microsoft thread. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Why, thank you Brutal.

I realize now that it is appropriate to have a Halo discussion thread because other games have discussion threads too.

S

Shadow Soldier

Solid, we already discussed this, in fact I think everybody on these forums who seen your video has, your Machinima, is not funny.

S

Shadow Soldier

And I can't tell, but did you use that little cheat where you can lower your gun? Like in Red Vs Blue? If not, then do so. If you did, then it didn't seem like it.

G

GATTAI

Halo 3: Recon.

You guys think they'll change the gameplay a little? Because think about it, you're not Master Chief anymore, you're some UNSC soldier that doesn't have those physical enhancements that MC does. There's got to be a lot of differences in how he controls now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Other than speed and endurance not much else should be affected.

G

GATTAI

Strength, jumping height, etc.

Master Chief IS a Super Soldier, and I don't think the UNSC has the same shields as the Spartans do.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Sorry, meant to list those.

Other than that no other differences.
And as for the shields, they could be weaker, rather, Master Chief has better resistance to pain.

Though I'm leaning on the fact he could have better shields since the enemies seem to follow the same trend IE grunts having punny shields compared to the elites etc.

Awesome Roxas1

The ODST will just be slower not be able to jump as high and he won't be able to take as many shot's but than that just makes it more challangeing.

G

GATTAI

Chief is more of get in there and rape your ass with millions of bullets kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back