• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Routes 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You receive a special Gummi piece that enables instant Berserk Mode once you clear them all 100%

And yes, that damn Heartless in Assault of the Dreadnaught is absolute hell D:

kingofgame981

Awards
Shinkirō;4926391 said:
You receive a special Gummi piece that enables instant Berserk Mode once you clear them all 100%

And yes, that damn Heartless in Assault of the Dreadnaught is absolute hell D:

Well, to bad if we have that mode, cuz it's relly boring when starting with Breserk... It's like you're god...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve never even bothered to try and complete all the routes. My brother did though. I`m just not into the whole gummi ship idea. It`s fun once, but not twice.

K

kauzu

I FINALY beat all of them 100% tonight. You get this crown gummy thing. The only problem is that its COMPLETLY USELESS. It puts you in berserk mode automaticaly, awsome right? Well, theres always a catch. In this case, the catch is that you get 1hp. As in if ANYTHING hits you you die. Now I love gummy ships as much as the next person but you would have to have seriously no life if you manage to get through even the easiest level without a single hit. Of course you do get the neat little chip and dale medal thing. Not that it really does anything of course.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i had 100%, it took me 2 months to have 100% only on the Gummi Ship missions

Crystal

Silver Member
My Gummi ship mission has not been complete, probably only 70%.
I was just rushing to complete the game, never bother much about minigames.

Key

Exile
Awards
I had to make a CUSTOM gummi ship with a billion shield things and a crapload of HP to kill that Heartless at the end of Assault of the Dreadnought.... i maxed out my gummi cost or whatever it's called..... never got 100% though. :/

Gram

Banned
Awards
never bothered to get 100% on the routes, i hated the first run thru didnt want to go multiple times.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why I actually like the gummi ship in KH II (in comparison to KH I) I still don't got 100% on all routes, especially on several Type 3-Missions I lack some treasures and I also did not defeat Final Hunter yet.

But I do like to design gummi ships...as a star wars fan I actually created an Acclamator-Cruiser as gummi ship or my best and most successful design yet, a Venator-class Star Destroyer...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back