• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guitar Hero 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Mode to You Play Most of All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Purple Feather

So I just beat TTFAF expert, hyperspeed level 3, I don't care if you don't believe me, i'm making a video when I get my xbox back, I was in the red almost the whole song.

Oh my, that is quite difficult to do. Grats to you :thumbsup:

I've never really played the series, but I've always wanted to see a Dragonforce song on one of them. I guess this is it ^^. Great band and song.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh my, that is quite difficult to do. Grats to you :thumbsup:

I've never really played the series, but I've always wanted to see a Dragonforce song on one of them. I guess this is it ^^. Great band and song.

That song just pumps me up whenever I hear it. Welcome to the forums by the way!:thumbup:

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
ryuuzaki said:
I think you're lying, someone boasting about saying TTFAF isnt that hard is crazy. Although it wasn't as hard as Jordan, the beginning was hell.

See, i just believe the opening is the factor of whether you can do it or not. If you can't land the opening your not going to be bale to do the song, I just said it is easy in the fact really all you have to do is hammer downs and pulls almost the whole thing. I am not saying it in the way that "OMFG ITS LIKE THE UBER EASINESS, I PASS WITHOUT FAIL!" I just don't think it's completely gonna nail you the whole time, but you doing it on LVL 3 Hyper is an awesome feat, I won't plan to do that for sometime =P

Manchester Black said:
Definately wasn't gonna be me. I can't even get Raining Blood above three stars on Medium.

Yeah that song was quiet difficult, nail the first two Star powers and add the SP when you start failing, and you should get by. It's either that or slow down on Mosh 1.

---------------------------------
Any songs ppl FCed yet?

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
See, i just believe the opening is the factor of whether you can do it or not. If you can't land the opening your not going to be bale to do the song, I just said it is easy in the fact really all you have to do is hammer downs and pulls almost the whole thing. I am not saying it in the way that "OMFG ITS LIKE THE UBER EASINESS, I PASS WITHOUT FAIL!" I just don't think it's completely gonna nail you the whole time, but you doing it on LVL 3 Hyper is an awesome feat, I won't plan to do that for sometime =P

Yeah that song was quiet difficult, nail the first two Star powers and add the SP when you start failing, and you should get by. It's either that or slow down on Mosh 1.

---------------------------------
Any songs ppl FCed yet?

I fc'ed Slow Ride, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Story of my Life, and Lay Down on Expert. Rest is kind of hard XD (Cliffs of Dover is the best song btw.)

S

Shadow Soldier

^It doesn't matter really. They're all the same version, 70 songs or so, the only difference is probably the guitar, maybe the graphics.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The only song I've 100%d .. damit, I can't remember what it's called. I'll figure that out later. :) But i got my Perfectionist, bronze, silver and gold streaker achievements all in one song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back