• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Sadly, KH2 was lacking the engrossing storyline that KH1 had. KH2 is still good but it's story line seemed way too predictable while KH1 had more of a dark and mysterious side. Also, you didn't earn HP or MP by leveling up like KH1. You earned it by completing specific boss battles. This bugged me so much because to have full MP and HP i had to complete Space Paranoids and Pride Lands

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The lack of half of the Organization.

I agree, we barley saw them, we see them for like 3 seconds and *poof* they're gone.

Thank god Days is all about the Organization. We'll be seeing them every scene.

Plenty of them being pointless, of course, without even reason for going there. Nothing related to the plot happened in Atlantica, Pride Lands...yeah, it's been said.

Lion Sora is hard to handle. Sucks you can't use drives there, either.

My ears bled from the music in Altantica.

Indel

This is probably mainstream, but the game was too easy for Proud Mode.

Riku191

every1 knows its to easy but i think the game was rushed theres so little content in kh2 its to short and the lack of extra things to do ex: kurt ziza (not saying he should be in it) but they could have threw in some other bosses duncha think ? like maybe another FF boss sephy isnt so special...something unique and out of the box plox!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Sadly, KH2 was lacking the engrossing storyline that KH1 had. KH2 is still good but it's story line seemed way too predictable while KH1 had more of a dark and mysterious side. Also, you didn't earn HP or MP by leveling up like KH1. You earned it by completing specific boss battles. This bugged me so much because to have full MP and HP i had to complete Space Paranoids and Pride Lands

i like japanese dialog, it was more mysterious sounding to me, although english actors made in a way that it was really predictable to hear what they asre goin to sau by just hearin two words.

MP lving and HP lving annoyed me in kh1.

and remember that kh2 was edited, so there are some plot elements that were pretty much unpredictable, but since the english one removed it and now we have a pretty boring game

Z.e.X.i.O.n

The game itself was easy. There was no real difficult worlds or bosses. For example in KH1, Cerberus was really hard compared to your level. But in KH2, he's waaaay easier, especially for the fact that you got reaction commands to stun him.

It's only in KH2FM+, with the addition of Critical Mode, that the game actually did become harder.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Not to mention none of the bosses really gave you a challenge, except Xaldin.... God why didn't we get Crictical Mode?!

VenAqua

The only bosses that I had to beat after more than 1 attempt was Xigbar, Xaldin & Demyx. All the others were too ez.

VenAqua

I expected to see more Roxas. And wanted more of a wtf moment or a twist in the plot which makes you feel you've reached the end but... you've found the main guy.

naxes

Ariel's voice pissed the hell out of me...i fell asleep during the cloud/ariel dialogue .. it was slow and boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back