• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
At least Pete made the worlds slightly more relevant, but it's a stretch.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Half the Organization was dead. I don't see how that could have been amended.

I think the Organization members we HAD should have been developed more. They at least should have had a few "plotting scenes" like in Chain of Memories between Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, and Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen.

cloudxxzach

Half the Organization was dead. I don't see how that could have been amended.

I think the Organization members we HAD should have been developed more. They at least should have had a few "plotting scenes" like in Chain of Memories between Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, and Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen.

I was mostly referring to Demyx and Luxard, Xaldin(dont know how to spell it), and Zigbar.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The level design was just awful. D: Everything was completely linear. And there were dozens upon dozens of invisible walls. x-x I miss in KH where you could go anywhere that you could jump or glide to. You could run on roofs in Traverse Town, fall from the treehouse to the jungle in the Deep Jungle, glide to a hidden alcove in Agrabah, and climb up huge areas like Hollow Bastion's castle or Oogie's Manor. =/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why'd you get rid of it in the first place, let alone buy it a second time?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
The level design was just awful. D: Everything was completely linear. And there were dozens upon dozens of invisible walls. x-x I miss in KH where you could go anywhere that you could jump or glide to. You could run on roofs in Traverse Town, fall from the treehouse to the jungle in the Deep Jungle, glide to a hidden alcove in Agrabah, and climb up huge areas like Hollow Bastion's castle or Oogie's Manor. =/

YES.

Darksage09

Most of what some of these people are saying is true, it didnt have much of a challenge really. seemed too easy, even in proud.

jpl9330

Personally, I agree with the complaints of difficulty being too low. I was utterly disappointed by the difficulty level, Sephiroth in particular, you should not be able to take him down without having to heal... so disappointing...

VenAqua

I'm annoed that Critical mode was in FM+ only and that was nearly an actual KH1 challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back