• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
That I couldn't get past the first boss on hard! >.<

And my disc somehow got scatched real bad and now I can't play past the first save in the last world (forgotten the name. Tee hee.)

<3

Call me Love, love.
I knew it was something like that.

I managed to finish it on easy, I then started one on medium then half way through started hard. Found I couldn't beat the first boss went back to medium and then couldn't get past the firdt save! And to top it all off my brother wont let me play his copy!

cloudxxzach

That's what I did. beat it on easy then started medium. But I got KH1 b4 I could finish. (yes I ment to say KH1 I got the second one b4 the first...long story)

<3

Call me Love, love.
I first tried KH1 but it was to hard for me. Rofl. Then I watched my brother play number two and I was like 'Hey I wunna play!' So I bought it and finished it in two days.

cloudxxzach

2 days? impressive. It took me a little less than a week...or was it 2 weeks....? cant remember. Kh1 was harder, but I got through it.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I got a bit obsessive. But in the end my brothers were happy to get the console back. XD

I could never get very far in KH1. I think I just hated the story line.

cloudxxzach

I know what you mean by obsessive, I saved the game right b4 my favorite parts... just so I could go back and watch the scenes again (and beat bosses)...then we got internet hooked up. Now I just go and watch them on the internet! lol
me and my sis share a console... but I hog it most of the time. She doesn't seem to mind all that much.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I don't play the PS2 much anymore. Or any of the other consoles,but I think I'm gunna get on there soon. I'm running out of things to do.

cloudxxzach

I play my ds sometimes. But I dont got that many consoles. I play Ps2 most though...
I play my Wii a pretty good bit too.

cloudxxzach

that is nice... but my sis doesnt really care all that much. She'll let me play as long as I want then shell get on(for PS2). Except with Wii...than she want me to share...

daxter fan

I dunno, for me KH2 was a big improvment from the ackward dialoge and boring big worlds that the first one had, and I waited so much for KH2 that I didn't event think about anything bad while playing it. Although... there are some. Atlantica, Axel (That I think was somewhat cool in COM ( although that Nazi Killed Vexen =( ) but was totally ruined and he didn't die off painfully like I wished I could grant him.) and I dunno, you guys said the rest. It's just that from a "fun" game like the KH series, I just don't take them seriously from the first place.
-Dax
--
You will all do me a great favor if you will check my trailer
http://forums.khinsider.com/traditional-media/121212-vexen-s-commemoration-life-legacy-trailer.html
--

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Daxter, don't advertise your work in your posts. It's against the rules and you will be negrepped for it.

That sort of thing goes in your signature.

Also, while I agree that KH1 was boring in some places, it really was the better of the two, in my opinon. The worlds weren't just... there... and useless, like with KH2.

daxter fan

Daxter, don't advertise your work in your posts. It's against the rules and you will be negrepped for it.

That sort of thing goes in your signature.

Also, while I agree that KH1 was boring in some places, it really was the better of the two, in my opinon. The worlds weren't just... there... and useless, like with KH2.

Well I can't bump the thread up, so trying other ways to expose people my work.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Well, we've already had it with KH2 Axel compared with CoM Axel I suppose XD;;; so I can't say I won't do it, but...
Well, with Axel, at least we had something to base our past opinions about as opposed to the rest of the Org that lived after CoM. Thankfully, I never tried characterizing the Org too much, personally :3
That's exactly why I await the bitching with open arms. There was no character build up of any kind on majority of the ORG and everything that's circulated is fan made. So really, the fans screwed themselves with assumptions and fanatics. But they wont admit that, so I lie here waiting for the oncoming onslaught of whining. :<

Man babies FTW *is bludgeoned to death*

Oh and dude, no advertisements outside of sigs. You wont just get negrepped, you can get banned.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, seeing how people can misinterpret a character blindly and painfully even with the character yes being presented, it's only to be expected.

And who can really blame them? They portrayed AkuRoku as hard gays and all of a sudden they have a yaoi shield? FO SHAME, I TELL YOU!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Well, seeing how people can misinterpret a character blindly and painfully even with the character yes being presented, it's only to be expected.

And who can really blame them? They portrayed AkuRoku as hard gays and all of a sudden they have a yaoi shield? FO SHAME, I TELL YOU!
Well that's how it goes, but unfortunately SE has a bad habit of giving in to fans and their whining. :(

Axel's totally homo for Roxas, we know this. He was addicted to the feeling of being close to him. Roxas isn't gay though, he's asexual >>Straight specific (only attracted to small amounts of females, not the female population itself). I call on Sora being bi and Riku being Bi until KH2 where he went full blown, but that's only because the game was set up that way what with Nojima and his fanservice.

Do I think Demyx is some cutesy darling sissy boy? No.

Are Xaldin/Luxord drunks/Nancy Brits? God no.

Is Zexion some Emo? Obviously not.

If anything I actually hope the game kills the fan's Idealism and character portrayal. I hate fangirls. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back