• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great games with crap mini games thrown in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karutomaru

Banned
Sonic and the Secret Rings has a few stinkers in its party mode minigame collection. Really the entire party mode feels a little tacked on, but it's better than nothing.

Karutomaru

Banned
∞;5079461 said:
Also, Mass Effect.

If you wanted to gather minerals (which are always in a big pile in front of you when you're to mine them) or checking a corpse (a fukken dead thing), you need to play a decryption minigame (which is actually just press-a-random-button-with-good-timing).

Then why don't you just build some SCVs and make them gather minerals for you?
s1naruto

Llamapox

I liked FFX's blitzball. But among the heinous crimes X-2 committed, i think its blitzball was one of the worst mini games ever.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've never even heard, in real life, Mass Effect, or video games, the acronym of SCV anyway.

Karutomaru

Banned
*sigh* SCVs are Terran units from Stracraft that repair mechanical units, harvest minerals and vespene gas, and build buildings. I guess you don't play.

Jolts

Pokemon. Not only voltorb flip, but poffins are never fun to make and the wifi plaza games are terrible.
The first Sly Cooper game also has the worst mini games, the driving ones set you up for failure with the worst controls and you're so much slower than everybody else.

deep_but_stupid

Blitzball. Hated it so much.

And so so much a mini-game, but phils training in KH1 its pointless and i just cant do it. Also grandstander, i can do it but it gets boring. And KH1 gummi ship stuff. so boring.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
αsiя;5079140 said:
Kingdom Hearts (series).

True, but I'd take the Winnie the Pooh minigames over the horrid Singstar-wannabe Atlantica (KH2) ones any day. For once, a world that I can despise more than 100 Acre Woods.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
i <3 voltorb flip.

But anyways, some KH mini games are... well... stupid. :| No matter how much I'll always love tigger, his mini game from 1, was screwed over from hell. it was terrible.

And yea, toontown, (yea) has gotten so many crappy mini games since i left (about 2004 I'd guesssss) it bugs me. Jungle vines is so terrible, when i get it, (it's totally random) i open up wordpad or photoshop and play. it's that terrible. >.< Treasure dive and toon escape are just as bad. >.< Very very hard.

.. and then honestly, that's where my list ends. <:

Radon

mofo
Bioshock security hacking. Blegh.

Also Zelda ST bunny catching was pretty gay.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Human golf, bunny catching, ray surfing, and Spring Mario in Super Mario Galaxy. I was in it for the platforming, not the added "intuitive" controls.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think there was a R&C game that had a bad controlled minigame (I like my blaster runs hot) thing in it but I use to say "All extra mini-games are good mini-games".
It's just a + to have extra stuff then you don't have to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back