• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great games with crap mini games thrown in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
∞;5079461 said:
Also, Mass Effect.

If you wanted to gather minerals (which are always in a big pile in front of you when you're to mine them) or checking a corpse (a fukken dead thing), you need to play a decryption minigame (which is actually just press-a-random-button-with-good-timing).
Not to mention horrible control scheme for the rover. Also, there's a shit load of planets and most of them you just drive around, find a body or a giant rock or a pod and, like you said, hit random buttons with good timing.
And don't get me started on ME2; this times you actually need minerals for something besides a side quest, and process of getting them is sooo monotonous. Not to mention, there' more iridium than anything even though you're desperately in need of platinum or palladium for an uprage that's actually useful. Great game. crap mini game.

KH games go without saying.
100 Acre Wood =\
Singing Atlantica =\
Traverse Town Shit =\
Gummi Ship - eh it's okay at least

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
The sex minigames in God of War are truly cringe-worthy.
O____O

I see little to no point in why they decided to put those in the series. They aren't fun or sexually appealing, to me at least. Besides, you only do it once in a location that you can't go back to. Finally, there is only ONE of these, the only minigames, in each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back