• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got another problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Alright, if you didn't read my other thread, read it first. I'll quote it later or something.
Anyway, the girl that was a bitch to me I said I stopped talking to her. Well she texted me a couple nights ago saying she got a new boyfriend and hoping the best for me. And then a couple days later I asked if she knew where the girl I liked was (cuz she texted me Wednesday night but just stopped suddenly and won't reply back, btw my ex is a friend of the girl I like) but she said no so I asked if she could text or call her but she was busy even though she was talking to me. So then today I asked for an apology from her for everything she's done to me. Long story short, we got in another fight which I didn't wanted, said more things I regret, and we both threatened each other (in an extreme way). But we both apologized for everything, then she said to leave her alone, which I will now. So again I don't know what to ask for. My ex could tell all the things I've said (to the girl I like and to anyone at that), and then my life could get completely ruined. So I don't know what to do, please help

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Okay, this girl is a total bitch. She's probably mad at you and that's why she wont let you talk to that girl. Plus, since those girls are friends, she probably doesn't want you going out with one of her friends since she'd mad at you. You should have asked her why she said no to your question. Then, if she gave you alame excuse you'd no she's lying so you wont go out with her friend. She's probably doing it on purpose. At least that's my theory.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I wasn't really asking for help from her, but I guess you're right
^I was hoping you wouldn't say that :(
Maybe I should just give up on relationships cuz apparently my ex knows a lot of people at school and can turn them all against me, I"m thinking that's what I'll do

Last edited:

Baiser!

Website
www.myspace.com
I read your other thread;
first let me start off by saying-- girl 1 seemed like she just dated you as a side thing
and when she found out you were gonna be going to her school she freaked because
she obviously isn't the type of person ready for a mature relationship... or even a decent one.

she seems very disrespectful, and I say you just completely stop talking to her.
Also, if you are still trying to talk to her and possibly be on a friendship level with your ex,
then stop going after her friend. I had an ex boyfriend who hooked up with my friend, thought
it wouldn't have much effect at first, caused me and my friend to drift and a lot of bitterness
was formed towards the guy I dated.

I think the real choice here is deciding whether or not you want to remain a friend
to your exgirlfriend, OR do you want to go after her friend WITHOUT her help.
Cause if you trying to get with her friend with the ex's knowledge and help... it looks like your just
trying to spite her for dumping you and getting a new boyfriend.

Even if thats not your motives, from another perspective--
Thats how it would look like to me if I was in your ex-girlfriends position.
now why would a girl allow you to go after her friend if she believed you were just
trying to spite her for her getting a new boyfriend? no friend would do that.

just figure out where your priorities are.
That's my only real advice, hope I helped. :X

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Dude, apologizing her wasn't even worth it and it was her fault. And I know what it's like having people against you and that's tough but seriously, that girl ISN'T worth it. So yeah, just keep avoiding and ignoring her. I advise you talk to your other friends about it and see what else they have to say. That, ignore and avoid the girl, and if she starts making trouble for you again, then you'll know this time that it's her fault and not yours. But to be honest, you're gonna have to realize your mistakes, move on, and find somebody else. Harsh that sounds, it's the truth. You don't need those people...not if they are gonna treat you like that.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I read your other thread;
first let me start off by saying-- girl 1 seemed like she just dated you as a side thing
and when she found out you were gonna be going to her school she freaked because
she obviously isn't the type of person ready for a mature relationship... or even a decent one.
You got that exactly, she even said to me all she wanted was a summer fling at one point

she seems very disrespectful, and I say you just completely stop talking to her.
Also, if you are still trying to talk to her and possibly be on a friendship level with your ex,
then stop going after her friend. I had an ex boyfriend who hooked up with my friend, thought
it wouldn't have much effect at first, caused me and my friend to drift and a lot of bitterness
was formed towards the guy I dated.
I"m actually never going to talk to her again, I might depending if she comes up to be friendly for a change, but unless that happens, I'm NEVER talking to her again

I think the real choice here is deciding whether or not you want to remain a friend
to your exgirlfriend, OR do you want to go after her friend WITHOUT her help.
Cause if you trying to get with her friend with the ex's knowledge and help... it looks like your just
trying to spite her for dumping you and getting a new boyfriend.
Well unless my ex tells the girl I like everything that's happened

Even if thats not your motives, from another perspective--
Thats how it would look like to me if I was in your ex-girlfriends position.
now why would a girl allow you to go after her friend if she believed you were just
trying to spite her for her getting a new boyfriend? no friend would do that.
I"m not really trying to spite her, I just wanna forget everything and completely move on

Dude, apologizing her wasn't even worth it and it was her fault. And I know what it's like having people against you and that's tough but seriously, that girl ISN'T worth it. So yeah, just keep avoiding and ignoring her. I advise you talk to your other friends about it and see what else they have to say. That, ignore and avoid the girl, and if she starts making trouble for you again, then you'll know this time that it's her fault and not yours. But to be honest, you're gonna have to realize your mistakes, move on, and find somebody else. Harsh that sounds, it's the truth. You don't need those people...not if they are gonna treat you like that.
I realize she's not worth it anymore, I"m never talking to her again
I"m gonna talk to my friend about everything tonight
Yeah, I hope I just don't accidently bump into her at school or anything
Yes, I"m accepting that that is the truth
You're right, I"ve been through so much. Actually one of my ex's friends is like the nicest girl, she'll probably never be mean to anyone, so I still talk to her every once and a while
Asking for an apology is like...like...like, doing something that a dumbass would do.
Lol yeah I screwed up on that, when don't I?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, and she said she won't tell anyone what happened cuz she said she's not that kind of girl. Or she feels somewhat bad for me and wants me to be happy idk.
So I'm never talking to her again unless she comes up to me being friendly, cuz I"m not a rude guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back