• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got another problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Thanks, I actually really do love the place, but I"ve been there since the end of August. And plus I'm gonna ask the girl I like to homecoming today
EDIT: I would've doubled posted but whatever. So yeah, girl I liked never liked me (and said probably never will), and my ex briefly mentioned our fight to her but me and the girl I liked are still friends. So I guess my problem's temporarily solved but not in a good way, I"ll leave this open in case any other problems head my way.
EDIT 2: Alright well I mentioned my ex to my friend and asked how it went (he was once friends with her and knows her from middle school), then he randomly texts her saying all these lies that I"m talking shit about my ex which I wasn't. Then suddenly she texts me and I kept saying I wasn't but of course she wouldn't believe me. So then her friend calls me and shes arguing to me about everything I've done to her (being mean back, threats, etc) which I came back with everything she's done to me (being mean for no reason, threats, etc). I guess long story short, her friend surprisingly understands my situation. Um, what else... um so yeah, still kinda miserable, get a weird feeling everytime I see my ex, and she lied and told quite a few people about our fight. Yeah pretty much it for right now (my friend suggests I bring an airsoft gun to school lol). And my ex's friend said she doesn't mind helping me make it through everything so I talk to her once or twice a week or so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back