• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

got a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess ashe

hey i'm playing KH2 (dont worry havent given up on KH1) and have a few questions so if anyone could answer them i would be very much grateful.
1. when do i get to see Roxas again? he just disappeared on me and now i'm sora.:frown:
2. that guy with the guiter in the underworld called sora roxas, why?:confused:
3. in kh1, riku is protayed as a bad guy but in kh2, he is good. which is he?
4. king mickey was dressed in the black organization cloak when he saved sora from the nobodies, why? is he part of the organization?
5. when in port royal (or something like that) when fighting the pirate in the dark cave place, how comes when i didnt die but jack did, i loss?

those are all the questions i have so far, i would be very grateful if someone could answer them, please:biggrin:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
hey i'm playing KH2 (dont worry havent given up on KH1) and have a few questions so if anyone could answer them i would be very much grateful.
1. when do i get to see Roxas again? he just disappeared on me and now i'm sora.:frown:
4. king mickey was dressed in the black organization cloak when he saved sora from the nobodies, why? is he part of the organization?
5. when in port royal (or something like that) when fighting the pirate in the dark cave place, how comes when i didnt die but jack did, i loss?

those are all the questions i have so far, i would be very grateful if someone could answer them, please:biggrin:

Just jumping by shortly (is at work *ggg*).

Question 1 and 2 are actually linked, and include a very heavy spoiler. Read at your own risk:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

3. Riku is a good guy, in KH 1 he was blinded by jealousy and manipulated by Maleficent and Xehanort's heartless (aka Ansem, Seeker of darkness).

4. That black coat helps people to mask themselves from being detected by others. Mickey uses it so that he can't be tracked down by the bad guys.

5. Story-reason, you have to keep Jack Sparrow alive.

Shire Folk

That about sums it up, plus this.

4.) The black cloak also provides protection from the corruptive effect of pure darkness when travelling in the corridors of darkness. If they stayed in the dark corridors too long or used them too much without the cloak, they could lose themselves to it. That's also why King Mickey and Riku wear the cloaks.

Someone correct me if I misinterpreted what Roxas was told in Days about the cloak or if I'm just pulling that out of my a**.

Nixu

Spoilers below!!!

1. On the last level.
2. Roxas is Sora's nobody (Roxas was part of O13.)
3. Good guy who made some bad decisions.
4. At the end of KH: CoM, Riku and Mickey put on Organization cloaks (why, I don't know. probably because they look cool).
5. In certain games, one of the loss conditions of certain battles is that a another character is KOed/ killed (this is probably the case.)

Maxyli138

Just jumping by shortly (is at work *ggg*).

Question 1 and 2 are actually linked, and include a very heavy spoiler. Read at your own risk:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

3. Riku is a good guy, in KH 1 he was blinded by jealousy and manipulated by Maleficent and Xehanort's heartless (aka Ansem, Seeker of darkness).

4. That black coat helps people to mask themselves from being detected by others. Mickey uses it so that he can't be tracked down by the bad guys.

5. Story-reason, you have to keep Jack Sparrow alive.

Adding on to what Sephiroth said (KH2 spoils below, you can skip it if you want, but since you asked I'm giving you the answer):

1. Even though Roxas has no physical form anymore, he is still considered alive. Just in Sora.

2. The guitar [sitar] guy [Demyx] called Sora Roxas as an attempt to call out to the Roxas inside Sora and tell him to come back. OF course, Roxas probably couldn't hear him.

3. At the end of KH1, Riku feels remorse about what he's done and goes on the good side to help save Sora and everyone else.

4. Mickey is also able to travel through dark corridors safely. And he looks super cool.

5. It's just one of those special battle rules that you ocassionally have.

princess ashe

ah thanks guys, great help. another question linked to the guiter guy in the underworld, why was he trying to call roxas out?

Ven1028

The goal of the organization was to get roxas back, they were seeing if he was still able to communicate in some way i believe because demyx had a note that said "if subject fails to respond, use aggression to liberate his true disposition"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Had Roxas been less dormant inside Sora, he might've responded to Demyx. As he wasn't, however, Demyx needed to resort to violence - which also didn't work.
Roxas only seemed to surface when Sora was close to HPO (and one time Sora himself was under intense emotional stress, which no doubt helped), and when Axel died.

Shire Folk

It seemed to me that he was that dormant throughout most of the game because he had pretty much resigned himself to his fate, as it were, with what he said at the end of the prologue. I figured he was either sleeping in all the empty space in Sora's head (that us fanfic authors always have him joke about), or he just didn't care about what Sora was doing. His friends though were enough of an influence on Sora's surroundings for Roxas to actually pay attention to what his other was doing and emerge a little.

Crystal

Silver Member

I think before you reach the Castle in TWTNW, you will meet Roxas and the ending of KH2.
He stay inside Sora because he is Sora's Nobody.

That's Demyx right? :3
They called Sora as Roxas because Roxas was Sora's Nobody.

Riku is a good guy.
Maybe curiusoty harms him?

I remember somewhere saying that black cloak is use to protect themselves in Darkness.

Shire Folk

I remember somewhere saying that black cloak is use to protect themselves in Darkness.

I said that above because I'm pretty sure either Axel or Vexen tells Roxas that they wear the cloak to protect themselves from the darkness that they're exposed to when they use corridors of darkness. Either way, I know that it was mentioned somewhere in Days, but I've got Pokemon Black in my DS and I'm too lazy right now to dig out Days and go through all the cutscenes and everything again to find out.

princess ashe

I said that above because I'm pretty sure either Axel or Vexen tells Roxas that they wear the cloak to protect themselves from the darkness that they're exposed to when they use corridors of darkness. Either way, I know that it was mentioned somewhere in Days, but I've got Pokemon Black in my DS and I'm too lazy right now to dig out Days and go through all the cutscenes and everything again to find out.
lazy bum.....................................

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I said that above because I'm pretty sure either Axel or Vexen tells Roxas that they wear the cloak to protect themselves from the darkness that they're exposed to when they use corridors of darkness. Either way, I know that it was mentioned somewhere in Days, but I've got Pogeymans Black in my DS and I'm too lazy right now to dig out Days and go through all the cutscenes and everything again to find out.

It wasn't mentioned in Days. It's actually mentioned in Re:Reverse-Rebirth, when Diz gives Riku and Mickey the coats.

Shire Folk

Oh. I knew I saw it somewhere, just figured that it was mentioned in Days somewhere because it's the Organization game and those are their cloaks.

Wait a second. I'm pretty sure I spelled 'Pogeymans Black' back there, not 'Pogeymans Black'. Why did it change on me? Will it do the same thing if I start typing the Digimon theme song? Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the Champions!

-EDIT-Argh! It did it again! I can't type the word Pok-e-mon on this forum!-EDIT-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back