• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► Google Fiber

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
They'll prolly install these optics whether people want it or not at some point. Vote Google for president of the universe.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm honestly completely ok with this if it were to expand everywhere. Paying nothing for the current internet I have (after construction fees) sounds really nice.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm honestly completely ok with this if it were to expand everywhere. Paying nothing for the current internet I have (after construction fees) sounds really nice.

Meh. That free internet is only 5Mbps, which is okay considering it's only a one time fee of $300 and you're guaranteed it for at least 7 years. But when there is 1Gbps available... 5Mbps is just a fraction of that.

Awards
1gb download speed??

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

State

Awards
Google possibly monopolizing the internet service providing industry? Pfft, you have GOT to be kidding me! They would never, EVER do that; they're God's agents. :>

Trag

Bronze Member
Uh well it's kind of something people should care about, although I'm not surprised at that response, as that's how most people think.

State

Awards
I don't get why people would be against faster internet.
I also don't get why people are against monsters like Walmart and Walgreens monopolizing various industries, but oh well~
Anyways, if the Google monopoly is great, then I won't complain. :v

Trag

Bronze Member
lol fuck privacy guys, google is amazing and we should question nothing.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If this shows up in my area.. holy crap. Given my crap internet I'd pay so much, SO MUCH for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back