• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *rp thread*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Renn was the specific being that Irritum had been searching for...

Reforge knew this because of several tell-tale signs. The first was that Renn was obviously an idiot to challenge Reforge directly upon the face of a gigantic monster that had no heart and then proceed to threaten and the re-challenge the same being. Having several conflicting personalities could be an issue, especially when you had no control over them and each one had separate motives. Mentioning Renn had gotten an immediate reaction from yet another personality that was apparently a lot more powerful than the others. At least this is what Cloud was telling Reforge.

Before the situation took an intellectual turn, Cloud was already talking about how powerful Reforge was, mentioning all the things he'd done during the battle as if Reforge could possibly have no recollection of his own actions. It was quite interesting how fast Renn as Cloud had shown up, Reforge hadn't said Renn's name loud enough for anybody to hear it, he'd just been musing to himself. It was even more random that Cloud claimed to have seen Reforge using Renn's eyes.

It could have made sense but Reforge's entire appearance had been changed dramatically. He looked nothing like his humanoid form when Renn had climbed to the top of Corbinek. "Is that so??" Once again this man was claiming that he and Reforge would be rivals. "I have no idea what your real interest in me is, other than some craving to screw around with my already throbbing head." Reforge opened his eyes, showing a grim expression even though both eyes radiated with a pink light, giving no option to see expression within them. It was like the light spilling from both eyes just intensified until Ref closed his eyes again.

"We are NOT going to be rivals. I simply have a lot to do, I need to rival who is at least on my level. I'm a keyblade master and then some but I guess we can have a go." Reforge was already annoyed that Renn had drawn his keyblade and directed it toward his new human body. This guy was definitely a nut. His clashing personas all were on a different wavelength. "I have no reason to deny you if this is what you want but be warned, I'll hurt you if you unable to keep up." Reforge chuckled and turned to Cam with a maniacal smile. "Stand back, you needn't get maimed in the possible crossfire of this skirmish." A pink glow surrounded Reforge's body as he began walking purposely toward Cloud, with two steps taken a keyblade materialized in Reforge's grasp. With three more steps Reforge had grown taller, his height had increased by 6 inches.

Cloud already needed to be on the defense as Reforge rushed at him, ducking low and cartwheeling to the left while balancing and slashing four times with Fortinbras' pink misty edge. Heavy strikes were used to upset Cloud's balance as he inevitably defended and clashed keyblades with Reforge. "I'm already disappointed Renn...can you hear me in there??" Directly leading from the fourth strike at Cloud's side which differed from the previous three Reforge flipped upward, using a thrusting ascending keyblade maneuver on Cloud to knock him upward. Unlike a normal strike from a keyblade to simply cut upward, this one had a punch behind it. This was literal in two senses. Primarily the blow held enough kinetic force to actually launch Cloud skyward; secondarily Reforge's fist actually grew to the size of a tree stump and rammed forward at Cloud in a punching fashion.

Reforge was already amused at how Cloud's body moved, his keyblade was useless upon touching Fortinbras...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Cloud smiled as he was sent skyward. The punch was hard, he'd give Ref that because he saw it's expansion. He knew he couldn't use Ars solum so he decided to rely on his one-two punch, Sacrifice then followed with a subsequent limit storm. But first, Sorry Deadpool, have to use that move you did against the leo... Guillotine axe it was called?
He decided to break his fall with a flipping aerial helm splitting attack that helped him control his landing by distributing his weight across the edge of his keyblade as well as the soles of his feet in his newfound crouching position. He rose again but suddenly he felt something drip down the side of his face, a bead of sweat.

He dashed forward then went straight into a running tackle with his left arm at the lead to break a possible guard by Reforge by tripping him with a swipe of his keyblade. That was the plan but it didn't follow through as thought because Ref was also very practical by jumping back about three feet to avoid his keyblade.

Interesting... He still has a lot left in 'im. Cloud smiled again then realized he had reached combatual bliss. It was then that his keyblade began to grow hot, the keyblade was wrapped in black flames shortly after. However hot though Cloud held his grip on the keyblade however he did see and feel changes occurring to the weapon. The blade was trading in length for width and the handle began to shorten, almost curving to the size and shape of his hand. He decided to take this keyblade transformation and use it to his advantage.

The crimson flames clawed at Fortinbras as he hammered upon with powerful strikes but his guard never seemed to waver as Reforge concentrated on him. He then followed up by swiftly kicking him to the shin to distract Reforge then used his other foot to jump back as he put his hand into the flames consuming his keyblade. He put his life force into the blade charging for his first attack of the one-two punch then stomped the ground in midair as he raised undying resolve. "Burning soul eater!" The range of this variation of sacrifice was similar to Leon's blasting zone limit break only instead of explosive energy it was the burning flames that were now being released by his keyblade. The flaming pillar crashed against Fortinbras in a burst of conflicting energies. He could feel the fatigue from using Sacrifice too long seep in then pulled his left hand away from the keyblade, breaking the pact of power with his keyblade. The energy dissipated and Reforge was about ten feet away. Now's the time to wait. He soon dropped to his knees but his keyblade was still in his grip. He took a moment to notice that the burning sensation and the crimson flames were gone from his keyblade, leaving a black and red variation of his new keyblade in his grip.

Ebikyou'gami

Here comes the rain Another day, another storm I'v
Website
www.facebook.com
Serana saw the scorpions heading towards her. While doing that she was looking over to where Irritum was watching what he was doing to the panther. Serana would have loved to stay and watch this fight but she had to worry about the scorpions that where heading towards her.
I have never had a problem with any kind of bug until now. She waited until they got a little bit closer. She then started to walk slowly towards one of the scorpions. As she got closer and the scorpion was 10 feet from her she ran towards it and jumped up 5 feet into the air. When she jumped into the air the scorpion's stinger tried to stab her but she sliced it off with her keyblade. Then landed on the scorpians back. The scorpion was lashing around trying to get her off but to no avail. She stood up and stabbed it in the neck. When doing so the scorpians blood splashed all over her.

"well now i have bug blood all over me, the smell is never going to go away". She said trying to wipe the blood off her face.

She pulled out her keyblade then looked behind her and saw 3 more scorpions waiting for her to move so they could catch her off guard.

"Dam I am really going to love my bed tonight".

She looked at the other scorpions trying to figure out which one to kill next. After 30 seconds she choose the one in the middle. She jumped down off the dead scorpion and took 10 steps. The scorpions came running after her

"WHAT THE HELL. They didn't run like this before!!!". She yelled out.

She ran back past the dead scorpion then stopped to wait and see what they where going to do. The 3 scorpions swarmed around her. She stood there ready for them to attack her. The scorpions lunged at her causing her to use her subzero supernova, turning all the scorpions into ice statues.

"That's right I turned all of you nasty things into statues and now i can do this."

She took her keyblade and slashed one of the scorpions head off. I should have done that before then, the scorpions would not have gotten all over me. After that she stabbed the next one in the heart then pulling the blade up through it's head slicing it in half. From it's heart up to it's head. The last one she took her keyblade and gripped it tight. She held it above her head and with a lot of force she drove her keyblade trough the scorpion. Slicing it clean in half.

"Well then that takes care of that." She through her keyblade on her shoulder and walked away.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"I knew it, this is such a massive disappointment for me. Why do I ever even bother with these challenges??" Reforge had to smile, even though his face was as white as a snow, the thoughts forming within his mind were not. Cloud still looked like Renn did, he was wearing an outfit that was form fitting just like the one that Reforge wore. Though in the middle of being attacked by Cloud, Reforge was still eyeing every inch of Cloud in that tight body suit and loving every second of it. A straight dash at his position came next from his adversary, a swift swipe from a tackle was used as a maneuver to try and catch Reforge off guard but that tactic was unsuccessful. It only helped Reforge take in more detail of his sparring partner for the time being.

Cloud's keyblade smashed against Reforge's arm guard causing pink sparks to burst from the blow before Reforge back-tucked to avoid the slash and then back-flipped away a few feet to motion at Cloud to continue. "Surely you can do better than that?? I don't see why irritum would take any interest in somebody like you...I mean you're fairly adorable but the entire nutcase thing is a bit much." Using a taunt was purposeful, Cloud reacted by morphing his keyblade into another form and charged once again toward Ref, using his keyblade in a sword exchange with the Keyblade Master. Each blow caused fire to burst around Fortinbras and it looked visibly beautiful, flames shooting around the edges should have burned Reforge's hand or at least had some other effect that caused damage. It was just what would be expected from such an attack at close range.

Nothing happened to Reforge, his keyblade or the surrounding area however. Reforge continued to taunt Cloud. "Ha, Cloud you're so pitiful!!! I was better than you as a kid!!!" Fortinbras was nullifying the abilities of Cloud's keyblade while visibly keeping the forces the exerted active. It was an illusion that ultimately bested many foes that had challenged Reforge over the centuries he'd been around whether in this world or the next. Cloud was apparently exasperated by Ref not reacting or even really paying attention to him, and to prove this he kicked Reforge in the shin and backed away.

"Ow!!! Heyy!!! Why'd you have to go and do that for??" Reforge laughed, in fact it was more like a cackle plus there was an obvious sarcastic tone to his voice while he feigned being in pain from the blow. He pointed and laughed at Cloud in an exaggerated way, bent half way over laughing while still holding onto Fortinbras. "Oh I pissed him off now, what is he going to do next?? Hahahaha this is great!!!" Cloud held his blade straight up, generating quite a bit of magical force through the keyblade and swiped down at Reforge with it.

The flaming pillar of magic looked dangerous as it crashed into Fortinbras which Reforge had tossed from his grasp to meet Cloud's keyblade before the attack got too close. Fortinbras was basically pushing against an extension of the physical form Cloud's keyblade manifested because once the force of the attack touched Fortinbras it was nullified just like it had been before. It seemed that Cloud was unable to hold the connection with his weapon. His attack ceased and within seconds of this happening Cloud dropped to one knee. "You put way too much power into that attack kid, definitely not smart. What did you assume I'd be overwhelmed??" Reforge floated forward an cut the distance between he and Cloud by five feet. "Did you expect me to do something just as flashy in exchange??"

Reforge dissipated Fortinbras in the same time frame he started a running dash toward the crouching Cloud, throwing from his hands small clumps of frozen rock that burst apart to shower Cloud's position in a freezing mist with additional damage to be taken from the rocks rupturing to begin with. For his recent attack the pink aura outlining Ref's form had vanished. "This is so fun..." Reforge stopped a mere foot from where Cloud had been kneeling with his back facing the multi-persona man and then turned at an impossible angle as the mist started to blow away, causing possible extra battery to Cloud while the aura returned. Reforge's entire body seemed to squish into itself and then shape into a ball with Reforge's arms sticking from the sides.

"And we have liftoff!!! Whooo yea baby, yea!!!"

One bounce rocketed Reforge's ball shape into the sky where it started to spin around rapidly, reshaping into Reforge whom looked down at Cloud. "We might as well end this, I need to rest and move on from fighting for awhile. I'll show you my other keyblade though. You're deserving enough." A blackened outline formed in front of Reforge and filled itself in to be a black silhouette outlined in pink. When Reforge touched it the keyblade appeared completely. "This is the Naught Kingdom Key. Now I'll show you what it does." Reforge clicked his tongue and started to fall from the sky like a falcon targeting its prey that was moving in for the kill. Even as Renn/Cloud might move Reforge adjusted his trajectory and angle to zoom down and into Cloud's personal space. Frost had built up all along the Naught Kingdom Key even as Reforge slashed at Cloud's legs, "Blizzard Blade." Ice particles streamed from the blow while Ref continued to attack, "Blizzara Blade." The next series of four slashes caused Reforge's keyblade to get denser and a lot colder to the ouch, each separate slash added bursting icy matter to every blow.

Reforge's blows started to speed up as he heightened the tier of spell produced using the Naught Kingdom Key, also causing a secondary keyblade that looked identical to the one he used, only formed from ice and magic to appear in Reforge's right hand. "Blizzaga Blade," Reforge slashed in an x-pattern at Cloud's chest using the dual keyblades, ice exploded all around Cloud's body with a synchronous freezing base of damage that sprayed ice matter all across Cloud unless he managed to avoid it. Reforge chuckled and sprung up into the air, levitating upside down as his eyes opened. "Now for this finish, I call this Shiva's Retribution!!!" Ice javelins rained down upon Cloud for several seconds, breaking, and spraying ice magic all over him. Reforge snapped and caused an eruption of all the previous ice matter produced by each attack up to Shiva's Retribution.

It would take at least thirty seconds for all of the ice magic and other residual forces to die down so respectfully Reforge floated back down to the ground and sat in the air with his legs crossed, a giant smile upon his face. "Hmm maybe I went a bit far?? I'm winded myself. These battles are just so exciting for me after being held up in Valhalla for such a long time. I just dislike people claiming to be my rival is all." Reforge waggled his eyebrows at Cam, "So you ever been to the white expanse before??" His arm moved to point at the girl wrapped in light whom was resting upon a pedestal much like a statue. "That's where she is for now..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
It was quite a stroke of luck that Cloud had survived Reforge's attack. The first series of attacks were exemplary by Cloud's standards, a multi-tier combo of ice based attacks that showed just how skilful Reforge was, Cloud couldn't block or counter Blizzaga blade or Shiva's retribution although he managed to dodge the concussive lower blast of ice magic, however he was caught again by the ice javelins of Shiva's retribution and tried to raise Undying resolve to block a few while a few others dug into his legs and even into his heels and arms... however none seemed to touch the X-shaped scar on his chest and seemingly around it. But the eruption finally forced him to give in. He thought he was going to die as he collapsed to the ground. I have to... get... stronger...

NaminetheArtist

something snapped behind her. Celestine whipped around, fingers wrapped tightly around her dagger, ready. There appeared to be nothing there. Her grip loosened and she relaxed a bit, but was still tense. It had been like that every time. The heartless seemed to be watching her, waiting for that precise moment when she would drop her guard. Then they'd attack. True, she hadnt seen them for a couple of days, but they were probably hiding. She sighed. It was an extremely hot day, and her black jacket and long jeans didn't help. She wasn't even really sure what world she was in. She didn't get to choose what world she got to go to. She'd arrive at a world, search around, then find a portal and go to the next world and do the same thing, over and over again. No matter where she went, Rayna wasnt there. Rayna. The only reason she was traveling from world to world. Plus, she wanted to explore. See what other worlds were out there. She'd gotten to help some people too, rescuing them from the heartless when they attacked. From the stories Celestine had heard from others, apparently the worlds used to be swarmed with heartless. Now you could rarely see them. But they were a lot more powerful. And smarter. "How did the heartless number reduce?" She'd asked them. Sora was always their answer. Celestine had heard many stories about him. The teenager who wielded the special key, the one who had saved the worlds, the one who always helped others. She had also heard things about another boy, another teenager named Riku. He had assisted Sora. He also could wield that special weapon, though it looked very different from Sora's. Sora. In Traverse Town she heard that he came there a lot, but she had never seen him. She wanted to meet him. Maybe she could go with him to other worlds to protect them and keep the peace, and long the way they would also find Rayna. She was looking for Rayna, but mostly for Sora. Maybe she'd find a portal that would lead her to him.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A bit more time had passed since the group had come to the plains so the horde of monsters was nearly taken care of. He, Vento and Serana had were very experienced in what they did, whether it was the control of their own specific abilities or that of getting a task done. "Things look good around here but intel mentioned that there was a den somewhere on the west side of these plains. Apparently the mother spider, Queen Araene is holed up inside her den and unless we take her down she'll end up spawning even more of these wretched creatures." Before that could be taken care of Irritum had to question what exactly the two people at the edge of the forest were doing.

"As if they can't clearly see that we are out here in this half forsaken place killing heartless. What are the worlds coming to??" Irritum scowled before turning fully toward the direction of the forest where the two were trying to hide. It was an unnecessary action on the Azure One's part but he might as well have some extra fun. He wanted to test the longevity of the two. If the male was the kind of guy to defend those around him, Irritum was confused as to why he would be so close to a battle zone and not jumping into the fray. Location turned out to be key to most situations of worlds that were being affected by the heartless which were getting stronger and more powerful even if their numbers has dwindled and yet the two at the edge of the forest were more than questionable.

Irritum glanced toward Serana and pointed to the west, "Heyy Serana what are you doing?!?!? Don't just stand there!!! Go toward the den and I'll meet you over there." Irritum floated lazily up into the air where Vento was, he'd been on the aerial assault for most of the mission but his personality was needed for what the Azure One had planned next.

"Vento?? Come over here will ya?? We should go talk to those people at the edge of the woods, obviously they are scared or lost."

Both tails bobbed up and down behind Irritum when he spoke to Vento, his piercing gaze was normal but his intentions were a lot different. "Sometimes I have no idea how things are going to work out in the future. If I were a woman I would probably better off." a rare smirk etched itself onto Irritum's lips, "If that were the case I bet we'd be married already." Too much truth was held within Irritum's words. Love was an odd notion for the half man, half lion being, especially when it came to Vento. The two were so close they could finish each other's sentences. Such a friendship was uncanny.

Serana, Vento and Irritum were a force that could take a world by storm and then turn it inside out. Together they were unstoppable, together they stood as a shining light which the darkness trembled against in their wake. "Hahahaha, I'm a changed man, if I keep going like this I'll end up like Reforge."

Sometimes it was fun to scare people just by giving them a twisted display of your abilities. After all the hard work on the plains that day, Irritum was more than okay with messing with the two he floated toward. The trees nearest their position started to sway back and forth the closer Irritum got to them, both shaking and rattling with a fervor that was abnormal as their was no wind in the area. Every foot closer Irritum got to the two a blue radiating aura expanded over Irritum's form. His glowing eyes blazed with magical light that made him look even more terrifying on top of the trees violent movement.

Three steps away one tree groaned and snapped in two, causing orbs that glowed blue to be drawn into Irritum's hands. "Heyy you two, why are you creeping in such a creepy forest??" The orbs lost their glow, revealing that in fact, they were Prapples, a blue fruit that was ripe and sweet this time of the year on Tuurkalumys. "Prapple anyone?? You both look like you could use some sweets..."

Ebikyou'gami

Here comes the rain Another day, another storm I'v
Website
www.facebook.com
"Alright calm down MERLIN. I still smell like these bugs!". Serana shouted to Irritum.

"Hey Vento we should get going before MERLIN gets gumpy".

Serana started to walk to Irritum was. While doing so she was thinking about her dad and the conversation she had with him before she left home.

"Serana you will be a great someday, you just have to believe in yourself and it will happen." He placed his hand on her heart.

"But dad everything is getting bad now. I mean you and mom have to leave this town. I don't want to know what else is happening in other places." Serana looked around her childhood home. She knew she would never see this home or city ever again.

"Please let me know where you and mom are and if you are safe".

"Serana you don't have to worry about me and mom. That is my job".

Serana then began to think about her brother. When he was 15 he had to make the same decision she did. But her brother chose against it, then became defiant.

"NO DAD!".

"DO NOT YELL AT ME. I am not going to make you do anything you don't want to."

"PSHHH have Serana do it then".

"She a your little sister, and i am not going to give her that choice."

After that he walked out the door and never came back. Serana does not dislike or hate him. She just wants to know why he left like that after yrs of him playing, protecting, and loving her for so long. That is a question that has been left unanswered for so many yrs. She doesn't even know if he is still alive.

Her flash back disappeared and she came back to reality. As she started to walk a little farther. "What is that". When she looked up in the sky she saw a heartless hawk.
I don't know weather to walk away slowly or stand still. She decided to move slowly but that made it worse. With every step she took the hawk flew lower and lower. Then it vanished "umm really where is it i know its here some where!". Then it grabbed her with it's sharp talons, by her shoulders and flew off. She was trying to get to her keyblade, but with every move she made the talons dug deeper and deeper causing her to bleed. "Great now i am bleeding and I can't move my arms!. Oh My God this is really high off the ground".

She started to think about what she could do. But if she could get free from this, it would possibly be fatal.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
OCC: If I made a mistake, then tell me.

Vento often felt very unmotivated after a battle with a weak opponent. That bird-like heartless he did away with was the exact situation he always finds himself in. Never a challenging fight when he really wants it. People just expect Vento to fight weak people. That’s how the norm is and he just goes with the flow, much like the wind he commands.

As the fights that Irritum, Serana, and Vento had started to fade down, Irri called Vento over. He said something about talking to the scared civilians. Vento thought against it, but that was just for a few seconds. The rejection of it was just too much work. Vento just had to go with the flow. Irri went on about how if he were a woman, he’d be better off. Vento couldn’t help but let out a very ‘you’re probably right’ grin then chuckling-like laugh. Then when Irritum said that they — Vento and Irritum — would be married by then. Vento blushed for a bit, but then he admitted it to himself, silently.

Vento always felt this mutual attraction to Irritum, but the two of them are such good friends, nothing happened from it. In any case, the two of them proceeded into the forest to which the progression of distance happened within seconds. Vento didn’t really see how Irritum did it, but Vento used the wind currents to project himself in a horizontal gliding way, and within the seconds of doing so, the two of them came face-to-face with a few people who were, in Irri’s eyes, creeping in a creepy location. He then proceeded to get two prapples. They were among Vento’s favorite fruit of the current season.

“They sure look delisious..” Vento’s stomach was growling. Keep yourself together stomach. Forcing himself to keep his mind off of food, Vento tried to think of something that was more or less unrelated to food; he couldn’t. His stomach was growling and growling. The more hungrier that he got, the louder the sound had gotten. A few moments passed, and the vibration from his stomach scared off a few birds. “Say, Irritum. Got any for me? I’m freaking staving.”

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
~Where do I go from here~

Cam respectively kept his distance from the battle waging before him. The more he watched Reforge battle it out with Cloud made him realize Reforge had more power than anyone combined. Maybe even more powerful than the legendary keyblade hero Sora. The air felt a bit more chilly after all the ice attacks Reforge had used against Cloud. Cam blew on his hands to warm them up, seeing the battle had ceased when Cloud collapsed to the ground. Moving forward a few steps, he gazed at the levitating Reforge with the big smile on his face. Would it be rude to ask him if he's a god? With that thought in mind, he shrugged his shoulders and listen intently to what the man had to say first.

"What's the white expanse? I've never heard of it before." Cam answered honestly. "How do I get to where she is?" Hoping he could learn more about the girl was from. Why her keyblade had been causing so much mayhem. And if there was more to Hikari then meets the eye. Among other things that he was beginning to suspect of. "Say Reforge, are you a god? You're really powerful. I just have to know." Cam joked, covering up the frown making its way on his face with a laugh that didn't reach his eyes.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Recognition? -~

Serah stared at the combatants, uncertain how exactly to feel about what she had witnessed. Glancing at Zidane in curiosity of his opinion, she watched the way his muscles tensed even as he silently unsheathed his dagger and holding it in a battle ready stance. "Heyy you two, why are you creeping in such a creepy forest??"

She didn't mean to, but Serah found herself clinging to Zidane's shirt; even as the man pressed his lips together in a tight, thin line. "Um, well, you see..." She stammered, uncertain how to continue that sentence, she shut her mouth and turned her gaze downward; choosing to avoid eye contact in the hopes the stranger in front of them.

"I would have helped you guys out, but I was a little more worried about her."

That made her briefly turn her gaze upward, watching as Zidane climbed to his feet; blocking her from view as someone else came up and started talking to the other one. She perked up slightly at hearing the first stranger's name, tilting her head to the side, Serah wished that she was able to stand without hurting herself too badly. Sighing softly, she took in a deep breath before she climbed to her feet, stumbling slightly as a stab of pain shot up her leg.

"Take it easy, there's no reason to push yourself." Zidane whispered to her, looking over his shoulder with concern clear on his face.

Smiling gently at Zidane, she said politely, "Thank you, I'll make sure to take it easy." After she finished speaking, she limped toward Zidane's right side and came to a stop, leaning ever so slightly against the thief. Staring at Irritum, she asked, "Are you the Azure?" Then, remembering his earlier questions, she said in answer, "I arrived here a little while ago and I showed up in that forest; tried finding my way out but I didn't have much luck with that until I met up with Zidane. And sure, I'll try a...prapple was it? That is if it's okay with you."

She paused a moment, only to add as an afterthought, "It's my fault Zidane didn't help you, I sprained my ankle while running away from some monsters; so because of that, my age and not knowing if I can fight, he didn't want to leave me alone on the off chance some more monsters showed up." She shrugged as she finished explaining, hoping that between the fact her ankle was obviously swollen, hinting at the sprain, and that she was obviously young; it'd get the two adults off of Zidane's back.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
People had the minds to ask you the oddest things when they see a display beyond what they might be used to, Reforge could tell from the question asked by Cam. In the past day Reforge had only done so much to even be considered a godly being but he was also aware that Cam wasn't being serious as the warm smile plastered on his face told otherwise. He was fine with the implications if that was the idea some individuals had about him though more specifically he was a bit amazed that in the separate worlds many beings were weak; Their hearts had waned over the years with no exposure to the forces that would make a being be able to obtain the forces that Reforge had at his own disposal.

An idea came to Reforge on the spot. "What would you consider a God?? Me?? Does power alone make one a God??" Reforge was perfectly fine with speaking freely about these matters with Cam. If he wanted information, by all means Reforge was going to give it. "No I'm not a God but I used to be a very long time ago." Inside of his response Reforge caught further intentions from Cam, the colored pools that were Cam's eyes hadn't matched with his smile, thus meaning there was some kind of underlying agenda to be had. Ref thought for a moment about what he'd say to Cam about the White Expanse. The concept in itself could often be very confusing to those whom had never experienced a place like that before.

"In fact the true name of the expanse is Valhalla. Valhalla is both a dimensional aspect and a place where the souls of powerful beings that have died often end up due to the strain their essences flood out upon expiring." Reforge wasn't sure that Cam was even following anything that he said and paused for dramatic effect.

He floated over to Renn whom was still laying in a heap on the ground. It was a bit sad in Reforge's opinion considering the fact that the two had only battled for a very short period of time. A few simple combination attacks and it had all been over. Just from that he'd been called a God. Memories of all the empty time spent in Valhalla made Reforge's drive to produce a better future even more grandiose so he continued explaining the White Expanse to Cam. "Valhalla exists on a different plane of reality altogether that technically runs parallel to us yet is still connected. One that lies between the real worlds and absolute nothingness. Time never flows in Valhalla because it is a timeless, lifeless place."

Reforge felt like he'd be explaining for ages to Cam without actually getting anywhere that made a bit of sense. "The White Expanse is a world that that holds the key to any number of possible future, past and even current timelines as it is connected to every age, and every timeline." Another glance over at Renn caused Reforge to finalize his idea."Let's go back to you asking me if I'm a God because I'm powerful....are you wanting a serious answer or was that a joking matter??" Ref knew the answer already, he'd seen the intentions inside the question directly after Cam asked but for a short time Ref could still humor the man.

Reforge tapped his foot on the ground, "Does the idea of a God among entities interest you?? Maybe what you seek is in a place that is far beyond anything you've imagined previously. You've certainly witnessed a lot already today." He was referring to Empress Danu's appearance in Midgar and the massive forces that she had displayed. "I'm not going to make you any offers just yet but I'll leave you with an open option if you wish to learn more. Be warned however, once you go beyond this boundary...nothing for you will be the same. EVER." Cam would be quick to find out exactly what Reforge was implying by his last statement. Reforge waved goodbye and placed his hands in the air and made a ripping gesture. The very fabric of the realms was torn asunder by the motion to produce a hazy space before Reforge and Cam. White smoke spilled out the tear for several seonds before Reforge did anything else.

Anybody around other than Cam or Renn would be unable to see the small tear but would still be able to see Reforge take a step forward and completely vanish as his entire essence was consumed and drawn into The White Expanse through the smoke.

After being transferred and his essences were reconstituted, Ref stood on the top of a roof that faced outward into Valhalla, fully expecting Cam to show up any 'second', since he'd left the path open "It sure feels great to be back here. Though lonely for the most part I admire such a realm's beauty a lot more than most of the still existing worlds."

~~~~~

This Zidane man must have had it in him to help anyone he came across from any type of danger if he was able to do so. There had been various signs of this upon Irritum and then Ventos' arrival. The first would be that Zidane had drawn his blades and was ready to attack at a second's notice, which was something that Iritum had respect for. On another note it made Irritum question the validity of the girl. If she was too weak to defend herself at all, getting involved with her might be a hassle if all Zidane was able to think about was her the entire time.

The girl being shadowed once more by Zidane when Vento finally decided to make his way over to them was nearly a scene to cause hysterical laughter on Irritum's but his normal scowl held fast and he just stared broodingly at both Zidane and then the girl after she finally came out from behind her protector. Irritum eyed the girl curiously, she had a resemblance that was particularly close to Lightning, a warrior that Irritum had been introduced to by Reforge when they had been in Valhalla. The only oddity about the girl's appearance was that she seemed to be several years younger than Lightning had described her being. It must have been something about the timelines being twisted and the reality brought upon by the different worlds.

"Yes and yes." Irritum replied to both Vento and Serah, "I am the Azure One..." A loud, well placed growl came from Vento's stomach to interrupt Irritum's reply. "Geez you always forget to eat Vento, sometimes I feel like if your brain didn't automatically make you breathe, you'd be dead already." That was saying a lot due to Vento's mastery over wind and air itself. "Anyway there are enough prapples for everybody and then some. This forest is famous for the size of its prapple trees. This fruit is great for bodily growth and even has restorative properties. Its the entire reason we took the job to clear out the plains so that more harvesting can be done here in the forest." Irritum levitated a prapple in front of Vento first and then placed the other one atop his hand in front of whom he assumed was Serah.

The Azure one turned back to look at the plains and didn't see Serana anywhere in sight. "The hell??" Irritum rolled his eyes and shrugged, staring hard at Serah before moving his lips, "You're Serah aren't you?? How did you even end up on a world so far out in the middle of nowhere??" Squawking made Irritum turn his gaze back to the plains and up into the sky...where he could see a giant hawk heartless flying away with his apprentice. "I just don't understand how things like this happen to her so often. All that magical talent and a great keyblade but barely anything to show for it after years," the Azure One frowned.

"Thunder Magnet." The hawk's body took a jolt, also being rattled the sound made by the spell as it was pulled lower to the ground where Irritum directed his spell to take place. The spell was completely successful on the hawk, Serana had been torn from its grasp and fell toward the ground. Irritum didn't bother to see what was going to happen to her, Serana should have been able to handle herself from that point. "Are you two headed into the city beyond the planes or are you merely trying to find an escape from this place??" Irritum wiped his brow and breathed out deeply. Thunder Magnet was a weak spell but casting it from his location to where Serana was being flown away had been more taxing for the Azure One.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
-I'm... alive?-

Renn's arm shifted toward his body as his eyes opened. "Grrr... why am I hurting so much? did Deadpool get overwhelmed by that Leo heartless we were fighting?" His arm buckled and he fell back on his stomach... He recalled his magic... He could use it to get to his feet. But he had to focus... "Drift.." He grunted weakly he commanded the magic to target himself. Using the magic he rose slowly in the field produced by the spell, he came to his feet after about 5 seconds but as the spell ended his legs buckled and he fell to his knees. "That's a start... now... Heal!" The green light cascaded upon Renn healing his minor wounds now his life was no longer in danger he could focus on recollecting what happened to him.

Let's see... I remember calling out to Deadpool to calm himself against that Leo heartless... But he refused to and unleashed dark step. Wait... no... He released Cloud as a result! Cloud finished the Leo... But why am I so injured? Oh.... He... picked a fight with Reforge... that powerful keyblader on top of that Lightside named Corbinek... He lost and we barely survived as a result. We must rebind Cloud quick!

With that thought He cast himself into the shared consciousness of their mind. "Deadpool? Deadpool!" Renn called out.

He heard a voice calling out to him... a familiar voice. "1.0... Is that you?"

"It is!" Within their shared consciousness Renn embraced his mind-brother. Tears came to his eyes but soon his eyes turned cold and Deadpool's eyes went wide. "You idiot! if you had kept yourself calm we would've won and kept Cloud contained now he could take control at any moment and we don't know what he'll do with his power!"

"You sure?"

A shiver went down Renn's spine as he heard Cloud's voice. "why do you say that? You're the one who almost got us killed!"

"Said the witty brat who challenged Reforge to a heartless killing contest."

"Because I knew that neither Deadpool or I couldn't win in a one-on-one fight with him."

"True Renn but still... it was pointless to try... I realized that when I was beaten... I also realized that we have to work together... play to all our strengths to increase our power as a whole."

"Are you try to make peace with us so that we won't rebind you?"

"Partly... When you caged me up you sealed off a part of ourself and our unity. But I didn't realize it at first I was just angry at you for sealing me. Now I do and I want to stay available to you as an ally... I'll only seize control within good reasoning.

Renn looked at Cloud and they looked at each other for what seemed to to be minutes. Renn bowed his head because he had found sincerety in Cloud's eyes. "Fine..."

Upon that Renn returned to his aching body and examined himself. He had slash and puncture wounds across his arms and oddly weren't bleeding but were slightly cold to the touch. "It was ice magic... the freezing temperature must have sealed the wound to prevent me from bleeding out Gah!" He gripped his chest then noticed the big X-shaped scar on it. "same as the other wounds yet it's still pretty cold..."

That was caused by Blizzaga blade...

Renn then followed. "Great... Better heal it now." He cast cura again as his wound were wrapped in new skin... But the scar left by Blizzaga blade was only reduced. "I'm glad you can't really use magic Cloud... otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this..."

He propped himself up with his keyblade and limped through the streets of midgar

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
~Where no man has gone before~

Cam placed his hands in his front jean pockets, hunching forward like an old man as he contemplated the question Reforge presented him with. Strands of blonde hair began to fall across his eyes, blocking his vision; that he let an audible sigh escape his lips as he reached up with a free hand and pulled his hair back with ease. "At first, yeah I would have," Cam let his hand fall back to his side, gazing over at Renn. "But, power alone isn't enough to start calling yourself a God. Anybody could gain as much power as you do. Just takes time and patience."

It occurred to Cam, Reforge sound more like a human being despite the power he displayed only a mere short minutes ago. To even go so far as to admitting, you were once a God, left Cam puzzled. What could of changed Reforge into what he was now? Something he'd have to ask him later.

The more he listened to Reforge talk, the harder it was for him to understand. The Valhalla didn't sound like a safe place to be, let alone to go traipsing in. Could going inside such a place affect the dimension they're standing in now? Suffice to say, Cam's head began to hurt, making him crouch down, ruffling his hair like a child. He did appreciate the effort Reforge made on his behalf by explaining it all in great detail, he just wasn't at that point yet, where he could understand it.

The serious look Reforge gave him, made Cam's spine stiffen. It went without saying, Cam wanted a serious answer. To tap into the power he felt before. To feel that adrenaline rush again, the smell of fear those Soldiers gave him as he fought back. Instead of relying on the power placed on his lap...Cam wasn't afraid of the unknown, despite Reforge warning about not ever being able to go back.

"Well, it's not like I have anything here to go back to."

With that said, Cam watched Reforge disappear through the dimensional rift he made. Hasn't even been five minutes, did he notice Renn stepping through it too. Presuming it lead to Valhalla, Cam hurried along in quick strides and threw himself into the white smoke. The affects of a different reality, made Cam feel slightly sick; almost like he had been on a roller coaster. What felt like hours to Cam, was only a few minutes before he found himself on his hands and knees in an unfamiliar place.

Once he felt like his world stopped spinning, did Cam stand up and take in his surroundings. The silhouette of something like a building and man caught Cam's attention. Making him turn around and look up to see Reforge standing atop of a skyscraper. With haste, did Cam cup his mouth with both of his hands to shout, "Reforge! What happens now? Will I begin my lessons in becoming something more than a mere human being? What will become of who I am and the person I will be? Does this affect the other reality we just came from?" Cam wanted to know exactly what he signed up for.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- The Dreamer -~

A swirling vortex of colors, swimming by in clouds of indigo, swirls of violet, shimmering midnight, and star bursts of white and palest pink. The sense of falling, falling, falling. She wasn't quite sure of where she was, or what she was doing there. All she knew was that she was floating, dreamlike, through a dimension that was nothing short of surreal.

"Shatter every window 'till it's all blown away.
Every brick, every board, every slamming door flown away.
'Till there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.
Every tear soaked, whiskey memory blown away."

The words of a powerful spell spun around her, issued with a cadence she'd never heard used for spell work before. The truth of the matter was it sounded like a song, but the origin had to be arcane, there was so much power behind the words. She saw six pillars of dark light reach long fingers high into the sky, pulsing in time to the minor pitch of the woman's voice. It seemed to be a spell for banishing Heartless; one moment, the thinning throng was still going strong; the next, nearly all of the Heartless had simply... vanished. It was as if they'd left of their own will.

Or was their departure willed by the singer?

“Thank you keybladers. Thank you for protecting the town and saving us from the heartless, we are clearly in your debt.”

Her attention was immediately drawn to a man with chocolate skin and extreme sarcasm laced through his voice. A stranger, but one that was oddly familiar. Despite her attention being focused on him, she was also aware of those gathered around the stage already and the stragglers that were swelling the ranks. A young girl on the stage with the man, his forced assistant as an older woman held her hostage. A young man with blond hair speaking with a woman with blue hair and an air of authority. A silver haired man standing close to a woman with deep, fiery tresses, his hand snugged around her waist and his narrowed eyes scanning the crowd. The woman watching the stage, a paleness to her features, almost like she'd been overtaxed in some affair. A brunette with spiky locks that was slowly winding his way forward. Another blond, with the bearing of a soldier and a slight air of sickness about him. A large, silver grey wolf slowly wending through the crowd, trying not to draw attention. A girl with golden hair, limping her way through the crowd, a tender side the cause of her pain.

She saw all of this, yet her attention was on the dark man the entire time. Energy buzzed through her, distracting her, but before she could search for the source of this energy, the familiar stranger spoke once more.

“Citizens of Midgar, don’t worry. SOLDIER has arrived to look at your wounds and get you to the medical centers, they can take you to your families and keep you safe if anymore heartless, or keybladers, show up. Speaking of which, you’ll be proud to know that the person who started this battle is in your custody”

"Bullshit!"

The shiver tore through her again, and this time she was able to divine the source of the power. Turning her senses just a small distance from the center of the stage, she saw a young woman with her brunette hair pulled back in a braided bun. The mark of a Keyblade Apprentice was stitched onto her left sleeve, though there was no evidence of a Keyblade in sight at the moment. But the embroidery marking her as a student of the Keyblade wasn't what marked her as special. The woman held her head high, her spine straight and tall despite the battle that had just been waged. Defiance stood in her stance, disdain for any that would deign to bend her to their will clear even from just the view of the back of her head.

Almost as if she sensed that she was being watched, the woman's eyes snapped skyward, and the dreamer felt her grip slipping as those pools of liquid emerald pierced through her. Could she truly be seen? Wasn't that...?

No, she couldn't fade.... stay...

stay....​

stay....​

She felt her consciousness slip away, taking the penetrating green eyes with it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Answers and Uncertainty -~

"You're Serah aren't you?? How did you even end up on a world so far out in the middle of nowhere??"

Serah looked at Irritum, trying to figure out just how she should answer those two questions. Shrugging mentally, she answered truthfully, "Yes, I'm Serah. My world was attacked by the heartless, I was trying to escape with my sister when I got separated from her and wound up on a different world." She didn't have to look to see that Zidane had stiffened at the word "heartless"; she could sense it in the change in the air.

"Are you two headed into the city beyond the planes or are you merely trying to find an escape from this place??"

She glanced at Zidane, trying to figure out his intentions before she answered Irritum's question. Unable to discern anything from the blond; she focused back on Irritum and answered calmly, "I might stop by the city; but I'm honestly just passing through and trying to find my way off of this planet. After all, I haven't found any trace that Lightning was here."

"I'm looking for someone too," Zidane said in an emotionless fashion; giving no indication on if the person he was looking for was friend or foe.

Serah wasn't sure what she made of the coldness that was in Zidane's words. Taking the fruit that she was offered, she tried to figure out what to say next so an awkward silence didn't settle over them. I think it's a little too late for that wish, honey. A voice whispered from the dark parts of her mind; this made the preteen scowl; not that anyone would know the reason why for the sudden expression. She closed her eyes and counted to ten in her head; before she opened her eyes again and returned to holding Irritum's gaze without a single trace of fear in her eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, what have you been up to, Irritum?"

~- A Trick of the Mind? -~

She watched the events going on, totally disinterested by it. Why did these fools even try to fight and then claim to be innocent? It made no sense to her, then again few things did now a days. Spotting several familiar faces in the crowd, she caught Riku's gaze and smiled sweetly, loving the way it caused him to grow suddenly pale and nearly collapse to the ground. Raising a finger to her lips, she smiled behind it and turned around, walking away from the rally and leaving a pale and shaky keyblade master behind. Her smile widening and becoming a knowing one, after all, she was positive she knew what thoughts were racing through Riku's mind.

She was a trick of his mind, an illusion.

She couldn't possible be there.

Weaving through the streets, she drifted from one group of wounded civilians to the other; trying to see if everyone was alright. Spotting some of the keybladers allies among the rubble, and even some helping the wounded; she wandered over toward a group and asked politely, "May I help? Everything's been taken care of at ground zero; so I've been wandering through the streets trying to find some way I could be of assistance."

She was a little surprised when the person she was talking to turned out to be Rinoa. Watching the smile spread across the Sorceress's face, the woman felt a rush of relief as the Sorceress nodded her head and said, "Sure, we could use all the help we can get right now. There's wounded civilians over there that could use tending to." Rinoa gestured off to the right, where members of SOLDIER was clearing away the rubble. Nodding, she quickly crossed over to the pile and started digging through it; checking on those that were pulled out and working on healing their injuries.

~- Fearing You -~

Riku felt it when the spell had been completed, shifting back to human form, he stretched before heading straight back for the heart of the rally. It seemed as if it only took a few minutes to reach it; and it didn't take too long for him to spot the others from his group. Healing the citizens that would let him, Riku made his way over to Lily, who was flanked by Comet and Tora. Searching for something out of the normal, Riku groaned inwardly as Renn, no...Cloud?, decided to pick a fight with the one known as Reforge.

Even if he didn't know the other keyblade master personally, he had heard stories about the ancient being; ones that made him still feel like a small child in comparison. Listening as Anise tore into Reforge for foolishly rising to the challenge Renn had thrown out, Riku felt a rush of respect and pride swell up at Anise defending (even if the it was kinda cruel) Renn the way she was.

Glancing out of the corner of his eye at Lily, he hissed softly, "If it's possible to die of embarrassment, I think I'm going to drop dead right this minute." And judging by the shocked, horrified looks on Tora and Comet's faces; and even the exasperated one on Lily's, he wasn't alone.

Rolling his shoulder, Riku's eyes drifted over the small crowd that was there; searching for whatever was making his skin feel so tight and itchy. He noticed Kari at the edge of the crowd, standing protectively by a teenager of at most sixteen years, before he turned his gaze elsewhere. The next person his eyes landed on, he would have been quite happy if he'd never seen her again; most certainly with the dark, cruel smile that slowly made it's way across her mouth as the blond's fiery black eyes held him captive.

Riku could feel that he was on the verge of hyperventilating, even as all the color rushed from his face and slowly bled out of the rest of his body. No, she can't be here, she just can't be! Risking a glance in Lily's direction, he noticed the way she was oblivious to his panic, or at the very least she appeared to be; and thankfully, so were Comet and Tora. Eyes darting back to the woman, he watched the way she put a finger to her lips, clearly telling him to stay quiet about the encounter, before she turned and walked away from the rally.

He forced himself to pay attention, and hope that despite it feeling like several minutes; it was less time that had passed. He caught Tora's gaze, saw the worry that lurked within those marine eyes that were asking if he was okay. A quiet laugh escaping him, Riku nodded his head and smiled reassuringly, before he focused back on the center stage, trying to figure out a way out of their current situation that wouldn't end in bloodshed. Riku absentmindedly reached a hand up and rubbed his arm, attempting to banish the chill that had invaded his skin.

She's not here, she's not here, it's just a trick of your mind. An illusion even, he thought to himself, being careful not to let it slip into any of the pack's mind. Meanwhile, he listened in silence as words were exchanged; analyzing them to try and find the correct words for the situation. Riku faintly registered the disappearance of Reforge and the blond he'd been talking to; noticing that Renn was injured, Riku nearly headed over until he saw Kari weaving her way through the crowd and making her way toward the boy.

"Ebony!"

The shout drew Riku's attention away from the stage; and straight to the teenager Kari had been standing by; but now the teenager was making her way to the stage. Confusion flashed across his eyes as he tried to figure out just who Ebony was, and where they were currently located. Several shocked gasps and surprised shouts made Riku look back toward the stage; annoyance banishing the confusion at all of the rapid changes, only for disbelief to replace it as he saw what everyone else saw.

"Can I get one as a pet, pretty please Riku?"

He faintly registered Lily's question, but it didn't matter; his attention was captured by the skunk that had approached Sazh and had the dark skinned man frozen with fear; putting his speech on hold and earning a small grin from Riku despite how nervous the keyblade master felt.

~- Another Dose of Crazy, Please! -~

Kari watched the events unfold without much protest; the only things to get any sort of reaction of her were Riku's fearful reaction and Reforge's disappearing act. She watched Esper run off toward the stage, calling out to someone named Ebony; and it took less than a heartbeat for Kari to go running after her new charge. Kari was forced to stop as someone nearly ran into her; grumbling about it, she spun around to yell at the person when she caught something in front of Sazh. Focusing her attention on it, she felt her mouth turn up in a smile as the skunk counted to approach Sazh. Is that skunk Ebony? she asked herself, amused at the fuss that the skunk was causing.

"I'm glad you can't really use magic Cloud... otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this..."

She froze and turned her head in the direction of the voice; a sense of relief gripping her as she saw the familiar head of dark brown hair. A smile spreading across her face, Kari wove her way through the crowd so she was closer to Renn; as soon as she was close enough, she said calmly, "Nice to see you, Renn. Tell me, has Riku's and Aqua's training been helping you out at all?" Looking at his injuries, she did a quick assessment to see if they were life threatening, which they weren't, thankfully.

"Ha, how's the other two doing?"

"Bullshit!"

Kari turned her head in the direction of the shout, an eyebrow raised in question; she commented in an off hand manner, "Well, that escalated quickly, don't you agree Renn?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
-A former mentor-

"Nice to see you, Renn. Tell me, has Riku's and Aqua's training been helping you out at all?"

Renn's ears perked at the feminine voice but he still felt sore all over. "A little bit... I suppose."
A light blush crawled across his cheeks as he beheld Kari... Her cascading pink lochs of hair in a similar fashion to Lightning's although She was clearly more developed then the fledgling pink haired warrior and was wearing her distressed jeans and black top.

"Ha, how's the other two doing?"
"How did you-"
"Bullshit!"
"Well, that escalated quickly, don't you agree Renn?"

"What do you mean? gah!" The pain erupted from the scar he received from Reforge as he looked toward the source of the shout. "It's not over? Better use this..." He took a potion out of his pocket and quickly guzzled it down to alleviate the pain in his chest. It worked it's magic and Renn soon found himself feeling better and he got off undying resolve and took the blade into his grip.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Vento paid no mind to whatever these two newcomers were talking about with Irritum. It wasn’t that Vento didn’t care, it’s just that he’s too hungry to care about anything other than food. It was lucky for him that Irritum had magically floated one of those delicious-looking prapples in his hand. Vento looked at its deliciousness for a moment. He then took a bite. He was completely ignoring Irritum’s comment about how Vento would die if his brain didn’t remind him to breathe. The taste of the prapple was so good for Vento. This was just something he needed Having not eaten little to nothing the entire day, Vento was just going on momentum to keep him going throughout the day.

As he finished up the fruit, Vento could feel the magical and physical properties he had used in the earlier fight restore themselves within seconds. Irritum wasn’t kidding when he said it had restorative properties. The seconds went away and Vento levitated himself using the wind. He just didn’t feel at home on the ground. It was rightly just as Irritum began to talk about how much of a waste Sarana’s cowardice turned out to be. If she could get rid of said trait, her power would be magnified tenfold. Even still, Vento never said anything about that to Sarana herself. He’s always been respectful to her; but more importantly, hopeful that she would realize her potential.

Vento’s carefree attitude caught wind again as he took it upon himself to glide upwards. The power of wind below him would be felt as a short breeze. It was within seconds that Vento was about ten feet high; more importantly, he was above all the trees and could see everything from the many trees to the surrounding areas. It never got old — the feeling of the wind’s breeze blowing in one’s face. Vento could just be like this all day. If only that were possible. Vento knows that times like this makes what he hopes to do is highly impossible.

After a few moments, Vento descended only to land in time to hear the two newcomers say why they’re here and all that. It was the norm — worlds got attacked by the darkness and people were fleeing to find new life. “So, Irri what’s the plan? Go look for Sarana or help these two?” Vento said in the closest way he could to caring about their troubles.

I<3Kiari

Awards
~~~~After the Battle~~~~

Leon woke up in a secluded area, he looked around and noticed that there were no heartless in the town!!!!! He decided to get up and troll around looking for any heartless that may have survived the battle. When he decided that there were no heartless left, he looked around for Azure so he could get his revenge. when he reached the Rising Falls he saw a familiar figure at the bottom.... He jumped down to find the shadow was back where he was before. so he climbed back up and saw the figure where Sora's battle with Demyx happened. The figure turned and ran toward the collapsed part of the building where he and Sora had been trapped and had to fight seemingly endless nobodies. Leon ran toward the building and caught a glimpse of the shadow's clothes and noticed that it was wearing a silver unzipped jacket.

"Seifer, I know that's you!"He yelled

"What do you want Squall, don't you ever learn to mind your own business?" Seifer sneered.

"I want to talk!"

"Well I don't," Seifer jumped a little ways up the rubble.

"Wait, I only want to talk!"

"About what!?"Yelled Seifer taking a step down the rubble,"I have places to be."

"That's one thing i want to talk about, the other is that we should work together."Leon walked up to the rubble regretting having told the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee to ignore it for now.

"The first one is none of your business and the second one is a no." He climbed up a little ways up from his previous position.

"Don't you think destiny would want the Gunblade weilders on the same team? And it's Leon!"

"I don't feel like cooperating with destiny, I have my own goals in life....."And with that Seifer ran through the crumbling hallway into a shroud of darkness

Leon let off a firaga spell at the hallway in anger and heard a cry from inside that indicated that it hit its mark. After that he resumed his search hoping for no further interuption. He came to a dead end with a sinle Shadow at the end. He let off another Firaga spell and just barely missed when the Shadow jumped on him and started to scratch his face. He tore it off and sliced it with his Gunblade then he used his last potion to heal the scratches, *Guess I need to buy some more. Well that can wait...* he thought. Leon left the alleyway and thought he saw Seifer out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked over there was no one there *But I thought....**sigh**Oh well....*
Giving up his desire for revenge for now, he decided to find out what Seifer was doing. He walked over in the direction he thought he saw Seifer standing in and came to the tower in the center of the town where ansem had been living before the world's core had been destroyed. Before he entered he searched the outside for anyone that might have seen Seifer go in. When he reached the opposite side he saw Aerith standing there.
"Did you see Seifer anywhere?" Leon asked.
"No, but I havn't been watching."
"He might not have been up here yet then, thanks for telling me that."
Leon bolted down the slope that led to the tower, trying to avoid outjutting rocks and the gate at the bottom. When he reached the bottom he stopped dead in his tracks.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge opened his eyes and yawned rather loudly, choosing to wipe both eyes in an exaggerated manner when he heard Cam's voice coming from down below him. In Valhalla Reforge usually kept his eyes open unlike in the other dimension where all the other worlds were located. His reason for this was fairly simple, sight wasn't something you really needed in a place where there was enough heart matter floating around to build your own personal Kingdom Hearts with. In Valhalla things worked a lot differently. Time was so broken that it technically didn't exist. All the looping timelines and places Valhalla was connected to made the entire place void of outside time.

Cam probably had felt like she had been flung through an endless maze of everything he didn't understand for hours. Upon landing in Valhalla and noticing Reforge things for him would have stabilized a bit more within seconds. Unbeknownst to him, days had already passed inside Valhalla's time, Reforge just slept peacefully, allowing his forces to be restored while Cam arrived.

"It looks like I have quite a bit of work to do with you before we can even truly begin," Reforge found it hilarious that Cam was asking the same types of questions the other had originally. "I answer some of your questions kid." Reforge levitated down from his ledge to stand next to Cam. "First you must realize that every single action any of us ever makes affects reality. Something minuscule such as killing a fly could result in an entire world falling apart," Ref smiled at Cam, turned around and said in a lower tone, "You say mere human being like it is a bad thing ya know. I haven't been human for a very long time. But not by choice. Humans can be terribly potent beings..." Ref looked back to take a glance at Cam's face. He noticed that Cam looked a great deal more pale than when he'd first arrived. He was just beginning to adjust to existing on a plane not meant for most humans.

In Valhalla one's essence was expanded upon, the forces within an entity's being were stretched a lot further than normal, allotting the possibility of broadening the range of influence they could previously muster outside of Valhalla. "We don't really need to talk about me. I'll answer another inquiry of yours instead. You should start to feel heavier in the next few seconds. This isn't a physical weight I'm talking about either. I could explain it as your soul being heavier than it was. This is what will become of the old you." Reforge started to laugh at the thought that Cam's body could explode from the expansion of his soul.

The blond already looked stronger to Reforge's eyes, he saw a growth that had the potential to become disastrous to those whom might stand in Cam's way. "Alright, here is what I want you to do. This should be a simple task if you actually think it over before you start freaking out. Anyway, I want you to pick up that miniature comet over there and lift it above your head."

Only 20 feet away a rocky mass of earthen material had materialized out of nothing. It was a clunk of rock about 30 feet in diamter. It was coated with ice in some areas and also had a trail of icy earthen matter as its tail. "Go on. Pick it up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back