• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► GLEE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
Re: Glee

Sue = <3333
She has the BEST lines in the entire show.

Omygosh. Say what you want, but I think Quinn is adorable. I love the weird way she talks/sings. It sounds very classy-elegant-Judy-Garland-esque to me. ;D

I just like bitchy girls I guess, when it comes to TV shows.

*looks at signature*

I seriously love bitchy characters in everthing I watch. Bitchy girls are halarious and they get the best lines and the actresses are normally amazing. As for Quinn, I like her but her voice is still an 'I-don't-know' for me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

His name is Puck, BTW.
And he's very cute. :v

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Could of sworn they called him Noah a few times. Also yeah that was a great quote.

I dont know why but when they showed previews they said When Glee Returns in November? I'll have to look into it. Also Sue's suite was amazing

A

Audo

His name is Noah Puckerman. Puck is just his nickname.

The thing about November is just that there isn't going to be a new episode of Glee next week due to the World Series or something (and since next week is the last week of October, obviously that means Glee won't be back until November)

Athel

Machinist

Weeks got a lot crappier now that Glee is taking a break.

Also, Sue swing dancing was amazing.

captain

Bronze Member

So glad to find this thread for my favorite show!!

Sue Silvester said:
I will go to the local animal shelter and get you a cat. I will let you name and fall in love with that cat. Then, I will break into your house in the middle of the night and punch you in the face.

THAT is the best quote ever..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The swing-dancing was great.
And the zoot suit. :p

captain

Bronze Member

Don't worry fellow Gleeks!! While we wait for Glee to return, the first volume of Glee CDs comes out Nov 3!!

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

I love Glee! Gleek for life! Although I'm quite sad they are on a hiatus or whatever, at the moment. :(

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

I agree! The world series could drown for all i care! Anyways has anyone heard the Defying gravity song they did? It's spectacular! LOL

A

Audo

Cast of Glee singing the US National Anthem at said World Series, for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back