• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► GLEE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Glee

Mr. Schu's wife is such a bitch. And Emma is so cute. The poor dear.
I actually feel really bad for Kenneth. He's such a nice guy.

I love Sue's dialog. Next episode is looking great.

thetruesora

This is my fave new show. Anyone else really hate Terri (Will's wife)? Not in the same way as Sue in the "love to hate" kind of way but just find her incredibly annoying.

Artie and Kurt are my favourite characters and it was great that Artie got a main part in the mashup song last episode.

Wicked

absurdiam

Terri is a complete idiot. i hate Quinn too (the pregnant one).

the boys' mashup of It's My Life and Confessions was on point. nothing compared to the girls' one.

I watched the first half of the episode but then I had to get off the comp, so I have to wait till tonight to watch it! arhg! I can't wait to see the two mashups XD

For any Wicked fans out there (and thanks to Teiku 5), Kurt is meant to be singing Defying Gravity in the season finale, can't wait.

thetruesora

Terri is a complete idiot. i hate Quinn too (the pregnant one).

the boys' mashup of It's My Life and Confessions was on point. nothing compared to the girls' one.

I like Quinn more and more with each episode. I thought the boys mashup was WAY better than the girls.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Between Heroes and Glee, I've missed most of the episodes now.

Is there anywhere I can catch up?

Wicked

absurdiam

Between Heroes and Glee, I've missed most of the episodes now.

Is there anywhere I can catch up?

What episode are you after, I can grab the link from where I'm watching it. Because I'm in Australia, we're two episodes behind you guys and I just can't wait which is why I watch it online.

Wicked

absurdiam

Episode 6 was hilarious. Glee on drugs, omfg, I fucking couldn't stop laughing at Finn's face and Rachel's speech at the start of the girls part.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com

Episode 6 was hilarious. Glee on drugs, omfg, I fucking couldn't stop laughing at Finn's face and Rachel's speech at the start of the girls part.

That episode was hilarious. I started watching it during the boys' performance. I turned to my brother and said "I know they're the glee club, but why are they so...hyper?" And my brother just said "oh, Mr.Schu's wife has them on drugs." I just looked like this - O_O until I finally watched the full episode online.

Wicked

absurdiam

KaiSparda1018 said:
That episode was hilarious. I started watching it during the boys' performance. I turned to my brother and said "I know they're the glee club, but why are they so...hyper?" And my brother just said "oh, Mr.Schu's wife has them on drugs." I just looked like this - O_O until I finally watched the full episode online.

How good was the part when Rachal was like....extra hypo at the start of the girls bit. I like.....died.

afrobutt

Silver Member

fucking daaaaawwwww @ Schuester

the haters number at the start was cool

jane lynch is so fabulous in her sweat suits

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam

I really like Sue now, her acting is just hilarious and everything she says just comes out so natural. I loved the songs particularly 'Keep Holding On' because I watched it online (prieveiw) before the episode came out and I was wondering why they kept looking at Quinn. I don't know why, it made me love it more once I found out.

Also, I'd like to see how long Mr.Schu's wife is going to take to tell him about the baby, I mean the lack of.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Sue = <3333
She has the BEST lines in the entire show.

Omygosh. Say what you want, but I think Quinn is adorable. I love the weird way she talks/sings. It sounds very classy-elegant-Judy-Garland-esque to me. ;D

I just like bitchy girls I guess, when it comes to TV shows.

*looks at signature*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back