• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► GLEE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
So, this whole finale....

Having the whole first half take place during the series premiere was genius. Just enough of a nostalgia attack to have us throwing a fit when it gets to present day.

T-minus 5 minutes </3

Death

Your #1 Bruh
That finale took me on the Feels train to Feels city :'(. I want to say the ending was perfect imo. I loved everything about it and how throught the whole series they brought back pretty much everyone who was ever on the show. Sucks marley wasn't at the end but i think it was due to her probably filming the new series Supergirl. They really did fix the show with this last season going all out. No more glee now tho :'(

shuyin_zer0

Awards
As much as I've shit on this show for the last few seasons, this finale made up for all of the bad writing we had to endure. I honestly feel like I've lost a loved one now that it's all over. I'm a little in shock, to be honest.

The last number was a perfect end, too

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
my favorite season by far. it's a shame it took them until the series finale to kick it up to that notch, but beggars can't choosers, i guess, and i'm just glad it got to go out with such a nice, satisfying bang.

gonna miss u despite everything, glee. <3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
could i get away with just skipping the last 2 seasons and watch the finale and be happy???

shuyin_zer0

Awards
could i get away with just skipping the last 2 seasons and watch the finale and be happy???

You might not catch everything, but the finale (both episodes) mainly focuses on the old characters, so you'll get the gist of most of what's going on. You can tell that the first episode (2009) was written to give you a nostalgia attack, and the second was written for pretty much anyone who wanted to tune in just to see how it ends.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was left disappointed because it only wrapped up like 3 people's storylines. Poor Quinn has always been the worst treated character.

Turn

Awards
Website
flavors.me
yeah, but then i wasn't super surprised on that front bc of the shortened episode order and the fact that, like you said, she's never been treated very well lol.

the one thing that bothers me is that there's no way to be sure that she and puck stuck together since s5. like, at the very least, i would've appreciated some indication on that front, so that i could pretend there was at least the most peripheral of closure for those two.

regardless, though, i was still p happy with the finale nevertheless. i also really enjoyed tina's moment in 2009 lol.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The finale actually surprised me, even though I guessed that not everyone was going to get closure. Past seasons Glee struggled with proper continuity so I was shocked when I saw 2009. Also I'm pretty sure Kurt wasn't that chummy with Rachel in season 1, and poor Tina and Artie didn't get that much story. It wasn't perfect, but given this show's past writing it was great. I won't miss this show, but I'll never forget it.

Turn

Awards
Website
flavors.me
Also I'm pretty sure Kurt wasn't that chummy with Rachel in season 1
this bothered me too up until rachel managed to re-alienate him at the end of that segment with her usual narcissism lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back