• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl issues again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well this is the same girl whos dating the ganster from Baloit. Anyway we stopped talking for a while. And just recently she started talking to me again. But i think she probably asumed that i liked her and shes trying to find out if i do. Anyway wenever we talk she always asks me questions like, "Do you like-" and its mostly along the lines of somthing she's wearing. So what do you guys think shes up to. I mean ive seen her talking to her boyfriend less and less. Also she started this when I started hanging out w/ some girls more. Do you think she's jelous? (god i hope thats the case:D!)

Well the second part of the problem is how do i go about finding out wat the deal is. I mean i dont want her suspicious or anything so yea...

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Does nobody ask "Will you go out with me?" anymore. Honestly, what's the point of the roundabout behavior?

PKKzelfar

Haha, well, Kazukifather does say the truth...haha, why does nobody ask anymore?
Anyway, hmm....she may be jelous, just check out her actions, does she always look at you when you
hang out with girls?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well thats the hard part to find out because she's not in alot of my classes. And well i guess the only time is either in LA or Science. So im not sure. But i hope to god she breaks up w/ that ganster. I really think that he does drugs or sumthing cuz he always smells... but then again alot of kids smell like that at my school, god damn drugies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
uhm...u think u could add the whole problem?

if its related to the first problem then i thnk u should update....

i really dont know whats going on.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Jealous? Maybe, actually it's very likely that she is if their relationship seems to be going no where.

I'm starting to think she likes you quite a bit; however she still has a BF and that's an obstacle in itself.
By all means do not try and convince her to leave her BF with a snap. Just make sure that if they do break up don't go in for the kill first chance you get; give the wound time to heal, then swoop in.

I think we talked about this before, haven't we?
Guess that's why it's so hard to say anything new :\

Awards
You have no reason whatsoever to believe that she is interested in you. I'm pretty sure you pulled your suspicions out of your ass, because it sounds to me like she's merely making friendly small talk at an ironic time.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well that could be but, well maybe, ugh u just crushed whatever hope i had left. Sam I hate you. (not really tho)

Shade737

Silver Member
She could be looking for someone different though since how your talking you have nothing in common with her current bf.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
She's planning on going after someone else, and using you as an intermediary 'elevator of self confidence' on her behalf.

She sounds like a cocktease though

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Does nobody ask "Will you go out with me?" anymore. Honestly, what's the point of the roundabout behavior?

This is sig worthy my friend. =D
Seriously just ask her. Trying to read girls is like a first grader reading MacBeth. It gets you no where fast, so just ask her what the deal is. Worse case is you know she doesn't like you and well....you can go on with your life.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well today was a gooooood day. The girl i like caught up with me today and acctually was talking to me. But then we got split up at the office cuz she had to get notes for the anoucments. So i forgot to wait up and my friends saw me and got me distracted. I saw her in the hallway and i was going to finish my conversation with her but she was in deep conversation with her friend. So i cant ask her out yet because she still dating sombody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back