• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get ready for X018......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I could see a small trailer for 100 Acre Woods. That feels like the sort of world fit for a short trailer next week instead of a big one at Jump Festa

the red monster

Awards
I could see a small trailer for 100 Acre Woods. That feels like the sort of world fit for a short trailer next week instead of a big one at Jump Festa
If it's actually in the game than i can see that happening

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
That definitely won’t be announced at the Xbox event since it’s a PlayStation exclusive. With it being a 10 minute free experience, they might just announce the week of release or something.
i know that kh vr is playstion exlsuive i was just saying they could annced it the game award show along with a new kh3 trailer if they choses to do so

mytomxxx

I don't mind not getting a trailer, if they say how many worlds are left, and which they are, the wait would be so more bearable.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
i know that kh vr is playstion exlsuive i was just saying they could annced it the game award show along with a new kh3 trailer if they choses to do so

Well, you said KHVR could be a reason for KH3 to be possible at XO18 or the Game Awards, at least that is how your post read. So that’s why I clarified that KHVR wouldn’t be shown at the former. However, they might announce something about the Classic Kingdom app here or maybe something they’ll do for Xbox fans to catch up on the story.

Mad Magix

Am I the only one hoping for a 'Story so Far' collection for Xbox One?
I've already played the whole collection but would love to play it again on my home console.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
If it's actually in the game than i can see that happening
100 Acre Wood was in the file leaks back in December alongside the Monsters Inc. Leaks and the worlds in KH3 (Olympus, Toy Box, Corona, Arendelle, etc..). The file assets for 100 Acre Wood are areas from Rabbit's House.

We dunno if it's a small explorable world, part of a Summoning Link (as Chaser or someone mentioned that Pooh could become a Summoning link) or something in the vein in BBS where the 100 Acre Wood world appeared as a Command Board ONLY.

Squall Strife

What if the professional was Nomura trolling lol. Anyways I don't think anything of substance will be shown until Jump Festa

Seadrin

Awards
These are my favorite threads. Sorry

Yes!! So fun.. Love it.

I could definitely see Microsoft getting some exclusive KH content shown here. I could also see there being no KH presence at all.

Do we have any idea of what other games are being shown off here?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes!! So fun.. Love it.

I could definitely see Microsoft getting some exclusive KH content shown here. I could also see there being no KH presence at all.

Do we have any idea of what other games are being shown off here?

Only that both first and third party titles will be shown and it will be the biggest airing of Inside Xbox yet with a two hour runtime. So they’ll probably cover a lot.

This is likely one of Xbox’s last chances to get some exclusive marketing for the game, so they’ll probably want to show something if Square Enix has something to deliver.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Only that both first and third party titles will be shown and it will be the biggest airing of Inside Xbox yet with a two hour runtime. Also, KH3’s demo will be there. This is probably one of Xbox’s last chances to get some exclusive marketing for the game, so they’ll probably want to show something if Square Enix has something to deliver.
i mean they really need hashimoto or nomura there to showcase the tile so i icould see a something there i mean tangled was shown without nomura being there

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
i mean they really need hashimoto or nomura there to showcase the tile so i icould see a something there i mean tangled was shown without nomura being there

There wasn’t anyone at a physical event for the Line Tour trailer, so I don’t think their presence is necessarily a requirement.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
There wasn’t anyone at a physical event for the Line Tour trailer, so I don’t think their presence is necessarily a requirement.
that what i mean zip lol they dont need to be there to show something

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
that what i mean zip lol they dont need to be there to show something

Haha ok. Looks like you left out the word “don’t” in the first sentence of the post I replied to. Lol

Seadrin

Awards
I just read up on the X018 event, and I think what has been said already here seems to be true. If Microsoft wants to give one last push for those who own an Xbox to purchase KHIII on their console, I think this would be a good opportunity. I'm imagining some sort of presence here, if not any new information.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Honestly, I can easily see a trailer being shown here. It just makes sense to throw one in the middle with other big games coming out soon. If there are indeed 2 Disney worlds left, one should be shown here with a final one at Jump Festa.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Honestly, I can easily see a trailer being shown here. It just makes sense to throw one in the middle with other big games coming out soon. If there are indeed 2 Disney worlds left, one should be shown here with a final one at Jump Festa.
i mean yeah until the say the las disney has benn reveal im not counting out any more events

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
PlayStation exclusive reveals - Kingdom Hearts 3 reveal, Pirates of the Caribbean trailer, TGS panel
Xbox exclusive reveals - Frozen trailer

This is pretty much the last event where Xbox can reach full marketing parity with PlayStation, if they so choose. I don't see why not though; From what I've seen, unless either one have marketing rights to a game then Xbox loves to jump in on marketing parity towards the end of a third party multi-platform title in order to try and stay relevant with promoting a game.

While the TGS trailer didn't have button prompts (thus it wasn't Square promoting the PS4 version over Xbox, for example), PlayStation had a panel for KH3 during TGS but the same could easily be done for this event as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back