• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get ready for X018......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
PlayStation exclusive reveals - Kingdom Hearts 3 reveal, Pirates of the Caribbean trailer, TGS panel
Xbox exclusive reveals - Frozen trailer

This is pretty much the last event where Xbox can reach full marketing parity with PlayStation, if they so choose. I don't see why not though; From what I've seen, unless either one have marketing rights to a game then Xbox loves to jump in on marketing parity towards the end of a third party multi-platform title in order to try and stay relevant with promoting a game.

While the TGS trailer didn't have button prompts (thus it wasn't Square promoting the PS4 version over Xbox, for example), PlayStation had a panel for KH3 during TGS but the same could easily be done for this event as well.

Agreed. Xbox included KH3 in one of their PGW promos, so it isn’t like they’re ignoring it. I figure they’ll want to start marketing it more now that development is nearing completion and they can show more high quality footage.

Plus, while I loved the trailer we got yesterday. It’s suspicious to me that it was short one, didn’t reveal any new summons or attraction flows, and they haven’t really promoted it since it dropped. No renders or screens like typically follow the trailers. It makes me wonder if they’re holding off because there’s going to be something more later this week. If they have something bigger in store for a larger audience, it would explain why they didn’t make the Lucca panel more of a big deal.

If a new world is shown here, I think it would be a good place to show off Atlantis, if it is in the game. Xbox had the Frozen reveal, which is the most popular Disney film out there right now. Atlantis would be the opposite of that with it being a more niche title. I think the darker tone would appeal to Xbox fans. But Princess and the Frog or Brave would also be good choices to appear here. Hopefully, they would show another summon too since we only have four so far.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Agreed. Xbox included KH3 in one of their PGW promos, so it isn’t like they’re ignoring it. I figure they’ll want to start marketing it more now that development is nearing completion and they can show more high quality footage.

Plus, while I loved the trailer we got yesterday. It’s suspicious to me that it was short one, didn’t reveal any new summons or attraction flows, and they haven’t really promoted it since it dropped. No renders or screens like typically follow the trailers. It makes me wonder if they’re holding off because there’s going to be something more later this week. If they have something bigger in store for a larger audience, it would explain why they didn’t make the Lucca panel more of a big deal.

If a new world is shown here, I think it would be a good place to show off Atlantis, if it is in the game. Xbox had the Frozen reveal, which is the most popular Disney film out there right now. Atlantis would be the opposite of that with it being a more niche title. I think the darker tone would appeal to Xbox fans. But Princess and the Frog or Brave would also be good choices to appear here. Hopefully, they would show another summon too since we only have four so far.
agreed if xbox wont promote the game at this event why even paid this to have on xbox and have a world reveal at e3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They're semi-ignoring it at the moment. No reason why PlayStation tweeted about the Twilight Town images on October 19th but Xbox didn't.

sephydark

Awards
I feel like it's a bit of a toss-up whether or not KH3 appears here, depending on how much Microsoft pushes for it. Because yeah, they haven't been completely ignoring it but they also haven't been pushing it as hard as Sony has.

Although I think that if they do show something it'll be fairly significant, like a world reveal or equivalent.

Mad Magix

Not happening until after KH3.

I was thinking the same but considering how many times they've re-released the same games on PS4 and yet NOTHING has come to Xbox makes me think. Plus with the recent 'Story so Far' game, the box art lacked the 'Only on Playstation' logo that is usually accompanied with exclusives.

But hey, a man can dream.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
it would be so aweome if there two world left that one of the world was agrabah and new world princess and the frog that would make it happy

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
it would be so aweome if there two world left that one of the world was agrabah and new world princess and the frog that would make it happy

Not gonna lie, the way the Tangled music sounds a bit like “A Whole New World” made me think it may have been music pulled from an Agrabah world, especially since they also used the Toy Box music. I just don’t think we’ll see any worlds with previous Princesses of Heart.

Agrabah is the only other world I see fitting that Gummi mission with the lava and caves.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Not gonna lie, the way the Tangled music sounds a bit like “A Whole New World” made me think it may have been music pulled from an Agrabah world, especially since they also used the Toy Box music. I just don’t think we’ll see any worlds with previous Princesses of Heart.

Agrabah is the only other world I see fitting that Gummi mission with the lava and caves.
plus since kh3 is resoltion it would fitting for king of thieves as for jasmine though we could fond out more why the old princess were replace with new ones

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
plus since kh3 is resoltion it would fitting for king of thieves as for jasmine though we could fond out more why the old princess were replace with new ones

Very true. If we go there before Arendelle and Corona, it could set up that shift. I’d like that actually.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Agrabah is the second most recurring Disney world behind Hercules so I could see it returning despite Jasmine possibly. losing her princess status. It could have been the world Roxas was at in the TGS trailer since the architecture reminds me of the buildings in that world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interestingly if Agrabah makes it in each of the three segments of Disney worlds would each be made of two newer Disney films and one returning one.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That gummi mission is even less fitting now since King of Theives has no lava or anything. Vanishing isle is just sand and water inside.

True. Also wouldn’t fit the Drillworm Heartless boss that seems to be for that mission. The bosses for the Tangled and Arendelle missions are heavily inspired by their worlds, so it’s likely this one is too.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like the Atlantis train has reached it's stop but i don't know if wanna get on.

I want it. I really do. I see the potential hints and it’s get me hopeful. I’m just afraid I’ll ultimately get let down if I hope for it too much.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I want it. I really do. I see the potential hints and it’s get me hopeful. I’m just afraid I’ll ultimately get let down if I hope for it too much.
if Atlantis makes it in and agrabah doesn’t I’ll take the l

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah exactly, would hate for that to happen. You add swimming mechanics as another hint to the mix and it does get you pretty hopeful.
Can someone show the drill Heartless picture
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m interested in this green vortex thing on the right side of the screen. Is it aesthetic or will it serve some purpose?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back