• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Geek.com Author Believes That) KINGDOM HEARTS III OVER 80 HOURS LONG!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Geek.com updated their article from this:

Kingdom Hearts 3 is around 40-50 hours if you stay on the critical path. Including the mini-games, players can expect 80+ hours of content.
to this:

I was told Kingdom Hearts 3 is around 40-50 hours if one stays on the critical path. Including the mini-games, players can possibly expect 80+ hours of content. With that said, Square-Enix has yet to finalize the game’s exact length as there are still many months to go before release date.

So yeah, they were told by PR that it would be 40-50 hours, guessed that doing everything would be 80+ hours and, no doubt because SE contacted them to make things more clear, Square itself have not finalised the game’s exact length and we should not be looking into what they initially wrote with too much faith.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Geek.com updated their article from this:

to this:

So yeah, they were told by PR that it would be 4-50 hours, guessed that doing everything would be 80+ hours and, no doubt because SE contacted them to make things more clear, Square itself have not finalised the game’s exact length and we should not be looking into what they initially wrote with too much faith.

Thanks for sharing this! I was hoping Square Enix would step in to get it clarified. Even at this point, there’s still a chance content could be scrapped or even more could be added.

Seighart

Awards
I refuse to believe this to be shorter than any other game in the series. BBS and 3D were the 2 longest I believe. When KH3D dropped I remember them stating it being 40 hours to complete and that's a good estimate given how straight forward that game is.

Sally-boiii

Awards
I refuse to believe this to be shorter than any other game in the series. BBS and 3D were the 2 longest I believe. When KH3D dropped I remember them stating it being 40 hours to complete and that's a good estimate given how straight forward that game is.

how long were BBS and 3Ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back