• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gears of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

I freakin love this game! This is one of my favorite first/third person shooters! I beat it on insane(which wasn't too easy) but this game was so much fun. If you have anything related to this give some info. The cog tags are a pain to find, but if you get them off of the internet, they're not too hard. This game was awesome, what do you guys think? They definetly left it open to a second game, do you think they should make another? Cause I do. well, what you think?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I have it, and probably getting Live sooner or later.

^_^

SO DAMN FUN.

My favourite game that I own right now. It's so much fun, and well, it'll probably be my favourite for a LONG time. The thing is just. . . epic.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I have it, and probably getting Live sooner or later.

^_^

SO DAMN FUN.

My favourite game that I own right now. It's so much fun, and well, it'll probably be my favourite for a LONG time. The thing is just. . . epic.

Dang! Just rub it in; no, I don't have a 360....=/ I feel like slapping someone.Lolz. xD

In all seriousness, this game looked 'plain' on the commercials, but it sounds good.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ya know...I'd have this game...but alas, no 360...and It's not out for the computer....so I'm not gonna get it for a while...could go to my friend's house ad play it though...that's what I did with Dead Rising (Another fun/HARD game)

S

Shadow Soldier

Tallian, it's on the 360.

Can you please scrap your huge sigs.. or make them smaller? Good god..

Also, this game doesn't appeal to me. Looks just like any other hyped game.. flashy lights, big monsters, big guns.. how is it new or innovative?

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Can you please scrap your huge sigs.. or make them smaller? Good god..

Also, this game doesn't appeal to me. Looks just like any other hyped game.. flashy lights, big monsters, big guns.. how is it new or innovative?

That's like asking how Halo is the best first-person shooter; it just is.

Dear Lord......Do you not like Halo.0_0

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
idk but i have wanted this game since the detail came out on it(2004-05ish) i need 360 for this sh*t....XD

S

Shadow Soldier

As a matter of fact I dont like Halo. I prefer Unreal Tournament over Halo any day. Hell, give me Goldeneye over Halo.

onewingedangel14

The controls on this game are amazing. Everything can be used as cover, and you also have ai that follow you throughout the game. The multiplayer is freakin nutz too. I heard that live is a lot of fun too, but I have dial-up >.< Even though the game can get really difficult(especially on insane) It's the most fun I've ever had losing so many freakin times. :p This game rox my sox! The controls are really smooth, and I like the reload. You have to reload correctly in order to survive, basically. Pretty much on insane, you have to hide like a little girl....the final boss sucks balls on insane, just a warning.....rock on fellow gamers!!!

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Well, it's just a great game. I like the commercial.

I plan to get Live either today or tomorrow =O

Dead Rising is my second favourite 360 Game, but it doesn't even get close to GoW.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
As a matter of fact I dont like Halo. I prefer Unreal Tournament over Halo any day. Hell, give me Goldeneye over Halo.

.........................................................................................................................................................*Coughs*.................*Coughs*......................Wow.................Meh, Halo isn't that great.=/ xD

Well, I like the song on the commercial. Sort of creepy, but it's allright.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
^All I can say is. . . don't compare the two. You're getting something far different than Halo, but yet, similar.

Hope you enjoy it. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back