• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gears of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_.:NaS:._

Damn I saw this game on t.v on the Spike video game awards. It looked freaking awesome!! it looked fun also.. Very violent just how I like it lol. Damn that game won a bucnh of awards.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The Factory? With the Theron Guards and Torque Bows? That part isn't easy. Since Dom is an idiot, it's easiest to do it co op. But, on single player, just hide behind the block near the ramp, get your Lancer out and just wait for them to come down to you and chainsaw them. Don't use the Torque Bow that's laying on the ground, since you only get 6 arrows, it's not a very good weapon for this part. It's just a patience thing. When you do get up the ramp, don't go left, go straight, and around the drones/ Theron guards.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Oh, that factory, the only advice I can give is, don't stop moving. Or you're gonna die. just keep running, dive, and shoot.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
How are they nothing alike... Outside the fact that one is a FPS and the other a 3PS they are almost the same...
And how the hell is Vegas non-linear?
You can have your team enter through another opening via breach and clear to alert the enemy to them, and you can enter through the side entryway and take out the tangos behind cover from the side. ORRRRR you can act like an idiot and use no strategic plan of action whatsoever and all enter through the front without stacking up. It's all in the user how the game is played.

...But this is a Gears of War thread. I'll kindly remove myself now.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I wish I had GoW (or a 360 for that matter). Best graphics I've ever seen. Also much carnage. Like HOLY! carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back