• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gametrailers Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmawielder

damn this was a really great review from gametrailers! 8.8 is great in my book and plus the reviewer didn't bash on any negative stuff like voice actors or load times.

Gram

Banned
Awards
"And the writing is top notch. No excessive ice cream scenes to be found here."

XD hahahaahahahahahahahahahah! awesome!

Sempied

Finally a reviewer that sounds like he played more than an hour of the game. I guess Gamespot really is the black sheep for the time being.

Did any love how he didn't whine about the loading times? I sure did.

Mukuro2Rounds

Finally a reviewer that sounds like he played more than an hour of the game. I guess Gamespot really is the black sheep for the time being.

Did any love how he didn't whine about the loading times? I sure did.
I'm more so glad in general that just about every other review has been more intelligent than what Gamespot half assed "review" was. Fair, and good liable review is Fair, good, and liable.

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm more so glad in general that just about every other review has been more intelligent than what Gamespot half assed "review" was. Fair, and good liable review is Fair, good, and liable.
I love Gametrailers because of this. They're usually this way.

marcoreo

Awards
damn love gametrailers review they talk about most of the important stuff and they have long intresting reviews. 2 thumbs up :D
(and i love the score they gave this awesome game

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
wait wait wait wait, you can GLIDE in this game?! AWESOME.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Great review. My fave so far. Makes me so much more revved up :D

Radon

mofo
I lol everytime I see the part where they show Even instead of Xehanort. XD

And wtf, Scrooge is Scotish?

leonidus

Eh?! I think you are the first one I have encountered that didn't know that piece of info. Besides, I think the fact that he is called Scrooge McDuck is a good pointer.

Also, he is voiced by Alan Young, the guy who did Duck Tales! He is 90 years old and still rocks. Cheers to you Alan!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And this is why I watch Gametrailer's reviews. They're entirely fair, unbiased, actually play through more of the game than others, and know what they're talking about.

*_Riku_*

im so watching these people's reviews now... Gamespot gave them 7.5 and went on and on about the loading times the reviewer evens aid if you went for the full install option then it wouldnt change th eload time i went for it and the game just pops up....

Anyways gametrailer FTW D: and yes you can glide in this game

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love this review. It was entertaining for me to watch. And I enjoy listening to the person commenting on the game. XD
Thanks for the find! :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
This is a great review! He's not being all bitchy like the gamespot reviewer, who's voice was incredibly irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back